Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Z0N3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Z0N3 »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:36 am
Negative values only work on Heart and Soul costs regular chest seem to have some level of protection to avoid them going past 1

You know what doesn't have protection?

Kronika vaults

Set a negative value on those and you can loot them for max money.
I have been following the thread for a while. How are you able to change them to a negative value? Mine just changes back to something like "4284967237". Are you just changing the value of cost to replenish the chests? For example from 2000 for 1 chest to -9999999.

Could you also explain how you found the Green one considering it gives 100k+ results?

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Z0N3 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Stalker4589 wrote:
Negative values only work on Heart and Soul costs regular chest seem to have some level of protection to avoid them going past 1

Kronika vaults

I have been following the thread for a while. How are you able to change them to a negative value? Mine just changes back to something like "4284967237".

Could you also explain how you found the Green one considering it gives 100k+ results?
When you have 4284967237 step away and return to the chest and it should update to -9999999 in game.

For the green one I used the bridge value as it's 2000 souls. There's also a lake in the little dead forest part right of the starting area that has a 3600 soul cost. These are much better values than the 100 since they return many less results.

Z0N3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z0N3 »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:33 pm
Z0N3 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Stalker4589 wrote:

Kronika vaults

I have been following the thread for a while. How are you able to change them to a negative value? Mine just changes back to something like "4284967237".

When you have 4284967237 step away and return to the chest and it should update to -9999999 in game.

For the green one I used the bridge value as it's 2000 souls. There's also a lake in the little dead forest part right of the starting area that has a 3600 soul cost. These are much better values than the 100 since they return many less results.
Yes that was very simple. But I can't manage to do the Kronika Vault one, how exactly are you doing it? Because I can't get the game to show -9999999.
Currently I'm doing this: Scan 2000, change to 4000 ingame, scan 4000 and get the address. Change that value to desired amount. Exit and open the Vault and nothing happens. The number just doesn't change/refreshes when i change to 2k/6k.
I can get it working in the temple where you donate to the god but you can't claim a negative amount.
Last edited by Z0N3 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:04 pm
I haven't gotten the game yet. The forced online shit tends to be a big turn off for me. Do you think the game is worth it? I really am thinking about though, I do love MK games. What are your thoughts on the game so far?
Off topic:
Spoiler
If you play for single-player content (story, loot, levelling up) -- no. Suffice to say, the RNG ransomware in this game is atrocious, and you'll not likely be seeing much of the content you've paid for, unless someone devises a way to acquire it, in something less than the scale that speed of light is measured in.

If you like competitive fighting games and want to play online / local PvP (NB: This game DOES share all customisation / unlockable content with the Player-2 side -- unlike Injustice 2 did -- so, local PvP is full functional... BUT, only on PC, not consoles... ironically enough), the game is pretty good. Albeit, its roster is kind of sucky ATM (unless your fav's are there) and the gameplay is somewhat watered-down (in terms of combo freedom) from MKX... Yet, it's still somehow better.

tl;dr -- For single-player, avoid this. For multiplayer, it's decent... But don't expect to see much of your content through the "official channels" the game provides you with.
As for hacking this thing, I've found that, even though the chests are RNG based, they will not throw up "kosmetic kontent" after they are regenerated. In a sense, they have diminishing returns, and require new, unopened chests to be opened (in new areas) to have any chance of dropping anything but filler. Where the best loot is, is inside the "Heart" chests, which drop x6 items, of which x3 are char. cosmetics. The problem being, the latter chests (AFAIK) do not regenerate using the Kronika pay-to-regen gimmick -- only the normie chests do.

So, to surmise: Vanilla chests are simply either bronze or silver (or gold -- if opened for the first time) "Mother Boxes" from Injustice 2, while heart chests are the platinum and diamond boxes. For context, using infinite "Time Crystals" cheat in the aforementioned game, it took be hours (5+) of mashing a button to open gold loot boxes (the highest tier one's purchasable) to get most of the characters' gear and abilities. If that is a measure of how drops will work in MK11, we really need a way to regenerate the heart chests (if that's not already possible), or hacking the Koins might be pointless anyway. :?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The real hope for unlocking all cosmetics, gear, etc will be if/when the coalesced.ini gets decrypted. Its been decrypted on Switch, but on PC they changed the encryption. Once that's been broken then unlocks can be done via hacked DLC similar to how the all costumes unlock was done in MKX via a hacked Goro DLC coalesced.ini file. Also since its 'DLC' as opposed to server unlocks, it'll stay unlocked that way despite the server.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My question now is.. WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEED THIS "COOL" CONTENT? You can't live without it or what?.. I swear I want to punch people in the face when they become this self-absorbed into this shit. People asked for cool shit; devs did it. Then they asked for money in return. Yet it is still people who whine and blame game producing companies they charge money for content PEOPLE ASKED FOR T_T Fucking retarded Earth of 2000+.

Wibblecakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wibblecakes »

I don't get how you guys are getting the Koin chests to negative values. I've tried everything said and every time I change it to -999999 for example or whatever else number, the in-game Koin chest interaction display only shows the Use button (E) with no value, and I can't open it. My character will just be in a use animation forever and the chest never opens.

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Stalker4589 wrote:

Kronika vaults

I might not be there yet, but where is this location?

Symbian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Symbian »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 pm
My question now is.. WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEED THIS "COOL" CONTENT? You can't live without it or what?.. I swear I want to punch people in the face when they become this self-absorbed into this shit. People asked for cool shit; devs did it. Then they asked for money in return. Yet it is still people who whine and blame game producing companies they charge money for content PEOPLE ASKED FOR T_T Fucking retarded Earth of 2000+.
There is a thin line in asking for some money or ridicilous amounts of money. If you want to get all the skins for all characters, youre looking at over 6.5k USD.

Or over 3.3k Hours of grind, someone allready did the math.

That is the nail in the coffin for me to say, fuck this game.

Z0N3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z0N3 »

Wibblecakes wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:51 pm
I don't get how you guys are getting the Koin chests to negative values. I've tried everything said and every time I change it to -999999 for example or whatever else number, the in-game Koin chest interaction display only shows the Use button (E) with no value, and I can't open it. My character will just be in a use animation forever and the chest never opens.
Those are not possible to modify the value on, they have checks for this. The other user claims that you can get koins from the Kronika Vault but I haven't managed to do it. The soul and heart ones are possible though.

Xtraxtor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xtraxtor »

Hello guys. I hacked koins in the first day, while this topic had 1 or 2 pages, without seeing confirmation from somebody
I used an idea of making negative value chest
I registered to say it is POSSIBLE (because you say not)
Maybe I was very lucky but I have a difference that might help
I hacked chest in first or second room, with 8000 price
I found around 2000 values and began changing then fromstar by groups of 100 to big negative value. After some 100s it worked, but i needed to go from chest and theb return to have price updated. Luckily it really opened without crash
Try it, maybe that helps

Now im gonna try soul and blood koins from others tips
Thanks

Z0N3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z0N3 »

Wibblecakes wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:51 pm
Ok to modify chest to a negative value Koins, you need to find Kronikas chest. I think its location is random but it's not hard to miss, it's a futuristic orb with Kronikas colour theme. That one you can modify.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

If someone can change the koins reward number I see a trainer that could change the cost of the kript chests if someone can make a Cheat table that can do that or a trainer Will be awesome

SmoothAsFelt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmoothAsFelt »

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:39 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:35 pm
^ I will be ignoring you from now on.

"Game Speed:
Toggle on to affect the game speed."

..is not what my video shows. It's an individual alteration of the player movement speed, not the whole fucking game's speed.

But sure, go right ahead and speak your mind before watching a video.

Best,
Sun

P.S.: You do give a shit if you take that amount of time to write all that non-sense :) QED.
"^ I will be ignoring you from now on."
Thanks, it's all I ever wanted.

Nice job on player movement. Seems that 'game speed' is only useful when moving about in crypts and whatnot where there is no enemies, not the actual fighting portion of the game. But whatever.

I don't give a shit, I just like responding to you in the manner you address other people. More people should do it, rather than cower here or whatever. Then again, I don't hold the keys to the server, where things get manipulated, deleted, 'changed', etc. So who knows what this thread looks like in 1 hour, 24 hours, 2 weeks.

Several of my posts are actually helpful, and on topic.

best,
Cal
Just leave already. Everyone else here is working together to come up with something for the people, ***SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS OVERPRICED GAME.***

You're here intentionally drawing attention to your ***OVERPRICED TRAINER***. Just piss off already

Wibblecakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wibblecakes »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:05 pm
If someone can change the koins reward number I see a trainer that could change the cost of the kript chests if someone can make a Cheat table that can do that or a trainer Will be awesome
Cheers man, found a Kronika and it works beautifully.

Good on Souls and Koins thanks to ya'll. All I need now is nailing the hearts, which is... a pain in the arse to do it seems.