Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by notacarrot »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:19 am
Melanthios wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:44 am
KanaryKrusade wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:22 pm

Well I'll be... That 100% worked. Brilliant and thank you, and again thanks to valleymoon for the files in the first place. :wub:
Aiite my turn to be confused, I just redownloaded and extracted into the folder and I'm still getting frozen. What am I doing wrong?

Also yes, Valleymoon as I've said before thank you for your work and efforts
Step-by-step of what I did, and I think I might know what's missing from yours:
-Re-download
-Drop Cheats/Config/Inject into its proper place
-Also drop main/package from the source folder that comes in the download (this is what fixed mine)
-Make sure cheats.js is updated from the pastebin
Lol, you did even more than me, I didn't redownload it at all, I just took the originals and dropped that back into the game folder after editing the cheat.js to be how I want (because if you edit it after you run the game at all, the cheats simply won't work). So in my experience, at least how I understand it is that the node js app snapshots all the files in the folder with it and can only run with those exact files and it needs to be replaced each time you change something to take another snapshot.

That's probably not what is ACTUALLY happening, but from the outside looking in, that seems to be what's happening.

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

notacarrot wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:18 pm
KanaryKrusade wrote:
Melanthios wrote:

Aiite my turn to be confused, I just redownloaded and extracted into the folder and I'm still getting frozen. What am I doing wrong?

-Re-download
-Also drop main/package from the source folder that comes in the download (this is what fixed mine)
Lol, you did even more than me, I didn't redownload it at all, I just took the originals and dropped that back into the game folder after editing the cheat.js to be how I want (because if you edit it after you run the game at all, the cheats simply won't work). So in my experience, at least how I understand it is that the node js app snapshots all the files in the folder with it and can only run with those exact files and it needs to be replaced each time you change something to take another snapshot.

That's probably not what is ACTUALLY happening, but from the outside looking in, that seems to be what's happening.
Are you able to active play with "nullify" on? Even after Valley's new update, my game still hangs after like 15s, so I'm just trying all avenues as to what is causing it to stall out

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

notacarrot wrote:
KanaryKrusade wrote:
Melanthios wrote:

-Re-download

Funny, node does not snapshot the files at all. You should be able to edit cheats.js, then relaunch InjectCheatsF5 and it will reload the new cheats.js file. I obviously do this a lot since I'm fairly constantly modifying it :D
I don't doubt your experience of it, since there can always be caching happening at many different levels (even fi;esystem), just wonder why you are finding that to be the case when I do not. Maybe try adding/removing a cheat to the startupCheats after running the game, close and reopen. This would give you a definitive answer as if the new cheat does run on starup, it must be seeing the new version of cheats.js, if not then you know there is some caching/snapshotting happening somewhere.

@KanaryKrusade, main.js and package.json from the source folder aren't used at all if you are running the exe, so it must have been something else you changed at the same time.

@Melanthios, I don't like the nullify command, it runs a load of cheats that are old and were there before I started maintaining this. Last time I ran it I discovered w3 shrinehr and some other old cheat broke my account by lvling my shrines to 10k+, therefore they got removed. I will give it a go now and see what's causing it tho...
aleyre wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:24 am
Frongly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:17 am
wh0oot wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:48 pm

Once your obols are rolled perfect they stay like that, even if you launch without cheat. New obols you loot without wide perfectobols activated will not change.
I mean I rerolled the perfect obols to not be perfect obols, relaunched f5 (have not activated perfectobols), then it sets all my obols to perfect obols again on launch. I made sure to cloudsave after I rerolled them as well.
Wide Obols is currently enabled even if you disable it.
Hopefully it'll be fixed.

This can ruin obols for a lot of people since what is deemed as perfect isn't perfect for everyone, especially if you use LUK on Droprate obols and you're not on a Maestro it'll roll them for the main stat of whatever class you're on.
I see what you mean now, my apologies, this was a mistake on my part, forgetting to check if you actually had the cheat enabled and rolling on player load regardless, I have fixed it now, and also added a config option that allows you to choose your preferred stat to be rolled on obols if you do have it enabled. You can pick "PRIMARY", "STR", "AGI", "WIS" or LUK"

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

try now, just updated

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:25 pm
notacarrot wrote:
KanaryKrusade wrote:

-Re-download

Funny, node does not snapshot the files at all. You should be able to edit cheats.js, then relaunch InjectCheatsF5 and it will reload the new cheats.js file. I obviously do this a lot since I'm fairly constantly modifying it :D
I don't doubt your experience of it, since there can always be caching happening at many different levels (even fi;esystem), just wonder why you are finding that to be the case when I do not. Maybe try adding/removing a cheat to the startupCheats after running the game, close and reopen. This would give you a definitive answer as if the new cheat does run on starup, it must be seeing the new version of cheats.js, if not then you know there is some caching/snapshotting happening somewhere.

@KanaryKrusade, main.js and package.json from the source folder aren't used at all if you are running the exe, so it must have been something else you changed at the same time.

@Melanthios, I don't like the nullify command, it runs a load of cheats that are old and were there before I started maintaining this. Last time I ran it I discovered w3 shrinehr and some other old cheat broke my account by lvling my shrines to 10k+, therefore they got removed. I will give it a go now and see what's causing it tho...
aleyre wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:24 am
Frongly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:17 am

I mean I rerolled the perfect obols to not be perfect obols, relaunched f5 (have not activated perfectobols), then it sets all my obols to perfect obols again on launch. I made sure to cloudsave after I rerolled them as well.
Wide Obols is currently enabled even if you disable it.
Hopefully it'll be fixed.

This can ruin obols for a lot of people since what is deemed as perfect isn't perfect for everyone, especially if you use LUK on Droprate obols and you're not on a Maestro it'll roll them for the main stat of whatever class you're on.
I see what you mean now, my apologies, this was a mistake on my part, forgetting to check if you actually had the cheat enabled and rolling on player load regardless, I have fixed it now, and also added a config option that allows you to choose your preferred stat to be rolled on obols if you do have it enabled. You can pick "PRIMARY", "STR", "AGI", "WIS" or LUK"
Thank you for the reply, I'll try the new cheats update.

And yeah I used to use nullify all the time, but lately, I've just tried w1/w2 etc, and it still seems to hang, but I haven't been thorough enough with which world is hanging my game. Thank you again for all the work you're doing

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

It was w1 anvil, I had made a typo!

dak570
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dak570 »

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I fix my flurbo count from being stuck on Nan.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

dak570 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:08 pm
Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I fix my flurbo count from being stuck on Nan.
Looks like bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[73]=500000

should do it.

I think I'll add something to cap credits/flurbos so this stops happening to people

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:37 pm
It was w1 anvil, I had made a typo!
Thanks it's been working pretty solid, again I really appreciate the work you've done for all of us here and for the little idelon community on fearless.

it seems to be working fine now, candy seems meh, but I don't really need it so much in w5. Thanks again

jannierox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jannierox »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:40 pm
dak570 wrote:

should do it.

I think I'll add something to cap credits/flurbos so this stops happening to people
It seems people do not realize the number you put in gets multiplied 7.5 times.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

jannierox wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:40 pm
dak570 wrote:

should do it.

It seems people do not realize the number you put in gets multiplied 7.5 times.
Yeah, it depends, there are multiples for credits and flurbos determined by:

Code: Select all

if ("DungeonCredit_Bonus" == e)
                return Math.max(
                  (1 +
                    x._customBlock_CardBonusREAL(65) / 100 +
                    Math.floor(
                      c.asNumber(
                        a.engine
                          .getGameAttribute("PixelHelperActor")[9]
                          .getValue("ActorEvents_498", "_GenINFO")[12]
                      ) / 5
                    )) *
                    y.getServerVarLoad("Dungeon_CredMulti") *
                    m._customBlock_DungeonStat("DungeonPassesUsedAtOnce") *
                    Math.max(
                      c.asNumber(a.engine.getGameAttribute("NONdummies")[42])
                    )
                );

and

Code: Select all

if ("DungeonCredit_Bonus2" == e)
                return Math.max(
                  (1 +
                    x._customBlock_CardBonusREAL(67) / 100 +
                    Math.floor(
                      c.asNumber(
                        a.engine
                          .getGameAttribute("PixelHelperActor")[9]
                          .getValue("ActorEvents_498", "_GenINFO")[12]
                      ) / 10
                    )) *
                    y.getServerVarLoad("Dungeon_FlurboMulti") *
                    m._customBlock_DungeonStat("DungeonPassesUsedAtOnce") *
                    Math.max(
                      c.asNumber(a.engine.getGameAttribute("NONdummies")[42])
                    )
                );
I suppose I could also have the drop function divide the input number by these multiples so it drops the expected number. Still a safety net makes sense

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

[Link]

luckychef command not working?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:07 pm
JHroad wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:51 pm
Question for those of you that play with editing the game file, what kind game optimizations have you found for active play?

Been looking for ways to reduce the computing power the game requieres while playing while still maintaining things Vanilla.
Have you tried using the performance profiler in the chrome dev tools? This is what I did in the latest update to the cheatsjs as the game was starting to get quire slow, and found that the Proxy object get and apply traps were causing a large performance penalty.
Replacing them with arrow functions (which do a fine job in this case as they are vanilla functions with no strange prototypes, and arrow functions automatically inherit their context from the caller) made a huge difference, reducing frames with multiple kills from ~100ms to ~10ms processing time on my machine at least (which is a ryzen 3900xt).
This won't be the case for you as you are keeping things vanilla, but you can always use the injector and just comment all the code in the cheat and setup functions so that no cheats are setup or executed, while still allowing you to use chromedebug to access the performance profiler
this sounds quite interesting. Have never used that before, I've know how to edit thegame file and use V5. I'll look it up, though if you could give me a bit more context to understand the changes you have mentioned I would aprreciate it alot.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

'wide autoloot' doesn't collect money

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

Tindal wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:20 pm
'wide autoloot' doesn't collect money
I haven't tried with autoloot to inventory, but it does autoloot coins straight to storage, if enabled.