Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 12/07/21 3am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Not so action packed compared to yesterday, but a fair bit of new stuff:
  • Changed sub-command godlike reach from 230 (e.g. the widest ranged weapon) to 666, just because I can xD
    Also applies to executing the whole thing e.g. godlike.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike food:
    Boost food is never consumed. Health food is still consumed, but does not longer have a consumption cooldown.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike speed:
    Changes all weapon speed to Turbo e.g. 9 by default. Alternatively you can manually give it a number up to 14 like godlike speed 14. Anything beyond 14 will glitch your auto attacks.
  • Added Proxy sub-command w3 book:
    Sets the minimum book level in the bookshelf equivalent to the max book lvl.
  • Logically changed the respecitve Proxy functions for w3 and cauldron a bit:
    Simply more efficient code writing, nothing big.
But now the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
It's time to reveal all that I know related to shadow unbanning, introduced through this one troll video:

Disclaimer: The following un-shadowban method is only clientsided! It does not unflag the actual shadow ban from your account that is serversided, nor does it prevent a fresh account from being flagged.
So here's how you unban:
  1. Extract and beautify your Z.js through traditional methods.
  2. Regex this: b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}
    Replace as: b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0
    Technical fact: The \s*? in the Regex stands for unknown amount of whitespace, so the Regex works with any beautifier.
  3. Search: cleanMarkedFiles(!0)
    Replace as: cleanMarkedFiles(!1)
    This was the only thing that salmon85 left out. The other parts he additionally tried are not strictly necessary.
  4. To unban: Start the game, select any character, run my command wipe ban and do a little bit of stuff. E.g. kill some mushrooms, buy a single item from any shop, hop some maps/worlds, whatever... Then you're unbanned!
Tool information:
As of this writing date, iBelg's official Injection tool (e.g. v1.1.1) does not support Z.js mods where the Visual Studio Code beautifier has been used, due to spacing between the Regex query that aren't taken into account. In the same Google Drives folder where you'd get my cheats.js you'll find my forked version 1.1.1 that additionally supports my exit command for those too lazy to reach to the mouse when both hands are on the keyboard :D

What works:
As I already briefly mentioned, salmon85's method was almost complete. The only thing he didn't do was the cleanMarkedFiles part. As noticeable difference, this method allows anybody to see you appear, move and even chat. This way of unbanning is unaffected by:
  • People reporting you (as seen in my troll video xD).
  • Any of my cheat commands except lvl class, lvl <any skill> and any crazy things with fix_save/fix_write or chng!!
Limitations; TLDR: I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING RECKLESS ON PRECIOUS ACCOUNTS YET!!
  1. Unbanned accounts are instantly re-banned upon using a legit client!!
  2. Even new account that have been created and played entirely on a modded version are also instantly shadow-banned when playing a legit client!!
  3. If you're using any of the above-mentioned dangerous commands, your individual characters can be shadowed even further beyond, where even this current unban method doesn't turn you back visible on that particular character.
My last words:
It's been an absolute blast the couple of 1 and a half'ish week. Everyday I've had so much fun in designing and tinkering in all of these cheats and such!! That said though, most of the stuff I personally ever wanted has been done and even more! With all of these personal progresses done I'll be settling down a bit, and probably do monthly stuff if I still see something cool.

So what's next? Next I may eventually write up a full guide about my version of cheats.js so that newcomers won't have to struggle through reading it all from source if they don't like coding.

And finally goes the credit section related to the shadow banning:
  • noHaxor1 for discovering viewtopic.php?p=198828#p198828
  • salmon85 for the first attempts and developments: viewtopic.php?p=198899#p198899
  • epismema for helping me through experimenting.
  • And of course iBelg with the release of all his consoles that kept me energized and motivated through the long grind :D
Last edited by Creater0822 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:02 am
Changelog 12/07/21 3am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Not so action packed compared to yesterday, but a fair bit of new stuff:
  • Changed sub-command godlike reach from 230 (e.g. the widest ranged weapon) to 666, just because I can xD
    Also applies to executing the whole thing e.g. godlike.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike food:
    Boost food is never consumed. Health food is still consumed, but does not longer have a consumption cooldown.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike speed:
    Changes all weapon speed to Turbo e.g. 9 by default. Alternatively you can manually give it a number up to 14 like godlike speed 14. Anything beyond 14 will glitch your auto attacks.
  • Added Proxy sub-command w3 book:
    Sets the minimum book level in the bookshelf equivalent to the max book lvl.
  • Logically changed the respecitve Proxy functions for w3 and cauldron a bit:
    Simply more efficient code writing, nothing big.
But now the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
It's time to reveal all that I know related to shadow unbanning, introduced through this one troll video:

So to start things off, here's how you unban:
  2. Regex this: b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}
    Technical fact: The \s*? in the Regex stands for unknown amount of whitespace, so the Regex works with any beautifier.
    This was the only thing that salmon85 left out. The other parts he additionally tried are not strictly necessary.
  4. To unban: Start the game, select any character, run my command wipe ban and do a little bit of stuff. E.g. kill some mushrooms, buy a single item from any shop, hop some maps/worlds, whatever... Then you're unbanned!
Tool information:
As of this writing date, iBelg's official Injection tool (e.g. v1.1.1) does not support Z.js mods where the Visual Studio Code beautifier has been used, due to spacing between the Regex query that aren't taken into account. In the same Google Drives folder where you'd get my cheats.js you'll find my forked version 1.1.1 that additionally supports my exit command for those too lazy to reach to the mouse when both hands are on the keyboard :D

What works:
As I already briefly mentioned, salmon85's method was almost complete. The only thing he didn't do was the cleanMarkedFiles part. As noticeable difference, this method allows anybody to see you appear, move and even chat. This way of unbanning is unaffected by:
  • People reporting you (as seen in my troll video xD).
  • Any of my cheat commands except lvl class, lvl <any skill> and any crazy things with fix_save/fix_write or chng!!
Limitations; TLDR: I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING RECKLESS ON PRECIOUS ACCOUNTS YET!!
  1. Unbanned accounts are instantly re-banned upon using a legit client!!
  2. Even new account that have been created and played entirely on a modded version are also instantly shadow-banned when playing a legit client!!
  3. If you're using any of the above-mentioned dangerous commands, your individual characters can be shadowed even further beyond, where even this current unban method doesn't turn you back visible on that particular character.
My last words:
It's been an absolute blast the couple of 1 and a half'ish week. Everyday I've had so much fun in designing and tinkering in all of these cheats and such!! That said though, most of the stuff I personally ever wanted has been done and even more! With all of these personal progresses done I'll be settling down a bit, and probably do monthly stuff if I still see something cool.

So what's next? Next I may eventually write up a full guide about my version of cheats.js so that newcomers won't have to struggle through reading it all from source if they don't like coding.

And finally goes the credit section related to the shadow banning:
  • noHaxor1 for discovering viewtopic.php?p=198828#p198828
  • salmon85 for the first attempts and developments: viewtopic.php?p=198899#p198899
  • epismema for helping me through experimenting.
  • And of course iBelg with the release of all his consoles that kept me energized and motivated through the long grind :D
Lol that was you? I had seen people posting on discord and reddit about it. And I was like who the hell is going all out. Doesn't seem like he really cared all that much. Appreciate all the updates though! I'm just gonna take it easy, and not do anything that's gonna shadow me, even though some of them sound really cool. If you do end up making a guide which would be cool. You should stress test everything, and put a safety rating on each thing, cause that would be awesome. I wish you the best, and thank you.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

Creater0822 wrote:
The way unban is applied seems too complicated

Actually find b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0 with ctrl+f and find b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} Changing this way seems to cause 79 errors.

I'm really sorry, I'm a noob who can't even handle programming at all.

How could I follow the 3rd...

//This does set the value to 0, but didn't really clear the shadow ban for me.
The wipe ban is so scary because it seems that all items, warehouses, and everything equipped with it seem to disappear.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:53 am
Creater0822 wrote:
The way unban is applied seems too complicated

Actually find b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0 with ctrl+f and find b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} Changing this way seems to cause 79 errors.

I'm really sorry, I'm a noob who can't even handle programming at all.

How could I follow the 3rd...

//This does set the value to 0, but didn't really clear the shadow ban for me.
The wipe ban is so scary because it seems that all items, warehouses, and everything equipped with it seem to disappear.
Looks like you've got the wrong order: You had to search for the Regular Expression b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} and, have each of those search results replaced as b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0, not vice versa. Similarly you should change all cleanMarkedFiles(!0) into cleanMarkedFiles(!1), so all 0 become 1 instead.

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:10 am
Rasta404 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:36 pm
Anyone got something for Steam version?
I have been able to change item and money values, talent point values, class EXP values, and task keys values in the Steam version, but I have been unable to identify the address of the Alchemy Water Droplet despite trying many things.
i whant to change talents or money but i cant

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Lol I've done something, that messed everything up, now everytime I drop an item, all my tasks complete instantly. Haven't figured out how to fix it, so now I just leave it alone, and don't mess with the tasks.

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotAnyoneThatUKnow »

Do we have any ideia what triggers Shadow Ban?
I know that some crazy functions like set lvl, create items that are not in the game, but what else?
When we create items what is the safe amount?
Do you guys found anything in the code that could help?
Every time i use the engine i keep thinking about this. Unfortunately i'm not a coder and don't understand "bricks" about it :(

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

NotAnyoneThatUKnow wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:32 pm
Do we have any ideia what triggers Shadow Ban?
I know that some crazy functions like set lvl, create items that are not in the game, but what else?
When we create items what is the safe amount?
Do you guys found anything in the code that could help?
Every time i use the engine i keep thinking about this. Unfortunately i'm not a coder and don't understand "bricks" about it :(
From what we can tell (and this is all speculation)

If level doesn't match your exp (so if you're level 1000 with only 10 total exp, it doesn't add up).
If gem spent count is higher than your gem acquired count (which his why you get banned when using cheat engine to modify the gems since it's not modifying the game attributes tied into your save).
Levelling up too quickly. The game has a local cached save and your cloud save, if the change in levels is too big between updates to the cloud you get flagged.

Could be more

The rule of thumb with any cheating though is, don't take the piss. As long as you can make the game think it gave you the items legitimately or leveled up legitimately and not too quickly. You should be fine.

One of my accounts didn't get banned with modifications to mining speed / smithing speed etc until I modified it too much and gained 190+ levels in 5 minutes in mining.

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:42 pm
Looks like you've got the wrong order: You had to search for the Regular Expression b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} and, have each of those search results replaced as b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0, not vice versa. Similarly you should change all cleanMarkedFiles(!0) into cleanMarkedFiles(!1), so all 0 become 1 instead.
Does the cleanMarkedFiles remove the ban which we called superban? Where the superbanned account showed up when trying to unban to the non banned account, but movements weren't updated (which makes it look like it was instantly banned again)?

BaldoUchiha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BaldoUchiha »

can someone please help me with the inject cheat on discord? i don t really seem to understand it

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

salmon85 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:18 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:42 pm
Does the cleanMarkedFiles remove the ban which we called superban? Where the superbanned account showed up when trying to unban to the non banned account, but movements weren't updated (which makes it look like it was instantly banned again)?
Yeah I think so though not really 100% sure. The way I came up with this methodology was honestly pretty straight forward. I was basically looking into the lines that involve OptionsListAccount[26], where in one line I saw the value being set to 0. So on that line I saw it's something that triggers if the username is Lava_Flame2, so I figured that it's Lava's way to unhide himself :D

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Hey Creator, when I downloaded the newest version, I believe that's the only change i've made, except using the exit command on the wrong injection tool. Now when I activate any cheat, refinery costs are decreased to 0, tasks are completed instantly. And I don't knows what else, I haven't wanted to go find out, I just get what I need done then exit, and re-open. Is this normal? Or is there something I can do to fix that? I feel like tasks instant complete, and refinery seems fairly safe. But I just donno what else it is turning on. It doesn't seem like anything extreme, or I would've been shadowed. I've been wondering about how safe the quest nullify command is actually, I kinda wanted to run around and do all the quests also. But i'm gonna wait on that, and probably test it on another account first. As far as I can tell it does it on Drops, and teleports. Since no one else has said anything about it, I assume it's on my end. BUt after some research it looks like when I use a cheat, it also activates the wide cheat.

Edit: Apparently it even does it when I use the Cheats command.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Creater0822 it seem the nullification for the anvil isn't working anymore unless I am missing something

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

inkdrgn wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:56 pm
Creater0822 it seem the nullification for the anvil isn't working anymore unless I am missing something
Ah yeah the anvil cheat has been added to the command w1. If you execute w1 anvil it should work.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

SladeTama wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Hey Creator, when I downloaded the newest version, I believe that's the only change i've made, except using the exit command on the wrong injection tool. Now when I activate any cheat, refinery costs are decreased to 0, tasks are completed instantly. And I don't knows what else, I haven't wanted to go find out, I just get what I need done then exit, and re-open. Is this normal? Or is there something I can do to fix that? I feel like tasks instant complete, and refinery seems fairly safe. But I just donno what else it is turning on. It doesn't seem like anything extreme, or I would've been shadowed. I've been wondering about how safe the quest nullify command is actually, I kinda wanted to run around and do all the quests also. But i'm gonna wait on that, and probably test it on another account first. As far as I can tell it does it on Drops, and teleports. Since no one else has said anything about it, I assume it's on my end. BUt after some research it looks like when I use a cheat, it also activates the wide cheat.

Interesting, it's a good thing you noticed this. I'll take a look at it

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:08 pm
SladeTama wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Interesting, it's a good thing you noticed this. I'll take a look at it
Another thing that happened. Is I used the cauldron command, and upgraded my stuff and my Liquid went to NaN. I donno how to fix it, or if i'm just gonna have to wait till it restores back up. It didn't shadowban me, I can see myself with a browser account. It also basically seems to be giving me free stuff perm, but I feel like it somehow went into negative numbers and now is just letting me get in debt lol. I donno how i'd fix that, so unfortunately, I just got to hope it fixes itself.