Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by ntKrem »

I was wondering if it's possible to only set the new bubble chance rather than everything for the cauldron? I'm new to this and still trying to wrap my head around it.

haposa01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haposa01 »

nice
Last edited by haposa01 on Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:22 pm
Quick fun update: (Technical details will follow when I have even more intel, maybe tonight or tomorrow)

First of all I've nailed the account-wide shadow unban!!
  • salmon85's method was almost there.
  • Once your account had been shadow banned, it's bound-for-life on mods: On the vanilla Z.js you'll be near-instantly re-banned.
  • With the shadow-unban modding you can do a lot of flexing xD
    E.g. showoff your Flesh Reaper, showoff unreleased classes such as Blood Berserker, or even go as far as lvl talent 125 and rock a hybrid action bar setup along with abilitybuff.
What you CANNOT DO is lvl class 99999 or lvl mining 99999 or any skill!! If you do that, your character (not account) will be additionally banned even further beyond xD

Lol I went absolutely overboard trying to showoff my full lvl 1337 whilst wearing a baseball cap and flesh reaper, and got that one character banned even further beyond :lol: :lol: :lol: All other characters were still un-shadowbanned, but that specific character absolutely took the L xD
Nice. So once you get it it all figured out, people will be able to use crazy cheats and just unban them selves after they've done what they needed to do?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

SladeTama wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:22 pm
Quick fun update: (Technical details will follow when I have even more intel, maybe tonight or tomorrow)

First of all I've nailed the account-wide shadow unban!!
  • salmon85's method was almost there.
  • Once your account had been shadow banned, it's bound-for-life on mods: On the vanilla Z.js you'll be near-instantly re-banned.
  • With the shadow-unban modding you can do a lot of flexing xD
    E.g. showoff your Flesh Reaper, showoff unreleased classes such as Blood Berserker, or even go as far as lvl talent 125 and rock a hybrid action bar setup along with abilitybuff.
What you CANNOT DO is lvl class 99999 or lvl mining 99999 or any skill!! If you do that, your character (not account) will be additionally banned even further beyond xD

Lol I went absolutely overboard trying to showoff my full lvl 1337 whilst wearing a baseball cap and flesh reaper, and got that one character banned even further beyond :lol: :lol: :lol: All other characters were still un-shadowbanned, but that specific character absolutely took the L xD
Nice. So once you get it it all figured out, people will be able to use crazy cheats and just unban them selves after they've done what they needed to do?
Yes I will continue testing even more tomorrow, as I've got quite a full plate for today in terms of technical content.
As it stands right now, you can unban yourself from most regular shadow bans (not the character-specific ban that I ran into). However!!! As soon as you've ever done crazy cheats on your account, you're bound-for-life on an unban Z.js, cause you will get re-banned as soon as you play a vanilla client.

Ah yup TLDR: There are still some mysteries left, such as what would happen when somebody reports an unbanned character (will that one character get banned further beyond?) Lots of stuff to test yet :D

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

ntKrem wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:02 pm
I was wondering if it's possible to only set the new bubble chance rather than everything for the cauldron? I'm new to this and still trying to wrap my head around it.
Yeah that's possible, cause it's indeed just me who tied this many stuff together in one singular command (to spare code). You could separate the correct stuff out yourself, but I may indeed do a rework on my nullify command, allowing sub-commands if you don't want to use the whole thing. It could take quite some time to redesign it though, so I'll think about it.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

Creator, any chance you can share where in the main code to edit to stop the fails on fishing? if it was you who made the cheat?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

warhuntsius wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:38 pm
Creator, any chance you can share where in the main code to edit to stop the fails on fishing? if it was you who made the cheat?
The all of the minigame cheats are made by iBelg, including the fishing cheat which he made a while back: viewtopic.php?p=199669#p199669

As for the code itself: Everything is open source!
Both the cheats.js (which can be freely edited) as well as iBelg's console injector itself.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

viewtopic.php?p=200398#p200398
I'm really sorry for repeating the same question over and over.
But please understand that I am in a very urgent situation because I want to get this answer.

I just want to know the codes for Green Fish and Eel and Squid and Whale and Megalodon from the fishing minigame.

There is no intention of harassment or troll.
Once I know the answer, I will never speak on this subject again.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:41 am
But please understand that I am in a very urgent situation because I want to get this answer.

I just want to know the codes for Green Fish and Eel and Squid and Whale and Megalodon from the fishing minigame.

Hmm I for one haven't looked into the code for minigames at all, maybe iBelg could've seen it.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 10/07/21 3am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Goodness!! A tremendously huge technical update today, but very little new cheats...
  • Added all of iBelg's minigame cheats:
    The amount of features that we have feels pretty complete at this point.
  • Fixed/re-designed gga/ggk and egga/eggk:
    Finally after so many days, these functions finally work as I'm selling them off to be. Whenever you hit a non-iterable object (such as numerical values) it'll no longer display a blank line, but the actual value itself (without for-looping it).
  • Fixed the anvil proxy that handles upgrade cost nullification & super crafting speed:
  • Added command anvil:
    Which uses the above-mentioned proxy, the nullify command also includes this cheat.
  • Re-designed the cauldron command:
    When executing it normally it'll apply the same cheats all together. But it now includes sub-commands which allow you to activate individual cauldron cheats. Type cauldron help or cauldron anything to see what these sub-commands are. The 'anything' is basically any non-existing sub-command, which in code always return the proper sub-commands.
  • Fixed the unlock portals cheat to work with maps that have multiple locked portals:
    Edit: I entirely forgot about this when I first wrote this changelog due to so many new things that I've done.
Honestly speaking, although the choice of having sub-commands for cauldron seems nice I'm not a fan of it personally...
The amount of extra codes, if-else nests and such that it took to achieve it wasn't pretty and for sure increases the likelihood of having faulty code. But at the end I still made the re-design choice, oh well...

Coming soon tomorrow:
  • I'll create sub-commands for the workbench command, yeah I might as well go all the way...
  • More investigations on shadow bans...
Last edited by Creater0822 on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 am
tomato wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:41 am

Hmm I for one haven't looked into the code for minigames at all, maybe iBelg could've seen it.
Thank you for your sincere reply
I know that iBelg's mini-game cheats are just to keep going without game over, and there are no additional features here.

And since he has declared that he will not add any more cheats, he will have no choice but to leave his greed behind and proceed as he is now.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:12 am
I know that iBelg's mini-game cheats are just to keep going without game over, and there are no additional features here.

And since he has declared that he will not add any more cheats, he will have no choice but to leave his greed behind and proceed as he is now.
Yeah it's alright.
Perhaps one day when I've finished near-everything that I still want to achieve, I'll take a look at those minigames.

Speaking of which, it would be fun to summarize my still pending goals:
  • Shadow ban investigation.
  • Re-design of the workbench command.
  • Maybe remove cauldron, forge, anvil and workbench by merging them into nullify as sub-commands. But most likely, I'll instead remove the cauldron, forge, anvil and workbench cheats from nullify and rename nullify into something else, I'll see...
  • Maybe I'll try to create Proxy functions out of all the remaining non-Proxy cheats inside nullify. So that those few nullification cheats can be toggled on/off too. (Gonna be pretty difficult for me to nail this one)
  • A new cheat to trap current hp from decreasing (I still have to find where it's stored)
  • A new cheat to disable class requirements on equipment, so any class can equip anything.
  • A new cheat to do something fun with upgrade stones (not sure how far I'd like to push the boundaries on this one).
  • Equipment switching during combat, which would be fun (but pretty hard to search as I have no idea where to start)
  • Expanding my bulk dictionary with all the legal Smithing recpies and legal library books per class (e.g. not going overboard with insane levels etc.)
But yeah... I think that tomorrow will be the last day of my daily cheat streak: Probably gonna take a break from Idleon and play some Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines xD
Last edited by Creater0822 on Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:26 am
tomato wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:12 am

Yeah it's alright.
Perhaps one day when I've finished near-everything that I still want to achieve, I'll take a look at those minigames.

Speaking of which, it would be fun to summarize my still pending goals:
  • Shadow ban investigation.
  • Re-design of the workbench command.
  • Maybe remove cauldron, forge, anvil and workbench by merging them into nullify as sub-commands. But most likely, I'll instead remove the cauldron, forge, anvil and workbench cheats from nullify and rename nullify into something else, I'll see...
  • Maybe I'll try to create Proxy functions out of all the remaining non-Proxy cheats inside nullify. So that those few nullification cheats can be toggled on/off too. (Gonna be pretty difficult for me to nail this one)
  • A new cheat to trap current hp from decreasing (I still have to find where it's stored)
  • A new cheat to disable class requirements on equipment, so any class can equip anything.
But yeah... I think that tomorrow will be the last day of my daily cheat streak: Probably gonna take a break from Idleon and play some Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines xD
Is there a function to craft things without materials?
I said this is the last time, so I haven't reached 100% yet, but I'm so sorry and sad.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:31 am
Is there a function to craft things without materials?
I said this is the last time, so I haven't reached 100% yet, but I'm so sorry and sad.
Not yet. I did try various attempts doing this, but never succeeded...
You could do it through manually editing Z.js with Regex and replacing things with coppers and zeros, but yeah... no working command from me yet.

Edit: The reason why this one's not in my priority list is because we can drop items anyway. And as for smithing leveling, the produce yields much more exp.

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

what exactly mini game catching and mining commands do, because i keep dying