Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

Alright guys, with my own latest release I think I'm almost done with every cheat that I wanted.
Here are the five things that I think are still lacking:
  1. Less interesting for me is immortality in all minigames, which iBelg might be working at already :D
  2. The full shadow ban prevention & unban: Might take the community a while but it may happen xD
  3. A quest requirement nullification command which I've failed to create.
    Finished
  4. Similarly as above, I've failed to find and/or create the proper code to nullify the post office cost and trapping duration:
    These two things have been fixed!!
  5. Unlock equipment swapping during combat, which would be insanely fun if paired with melee/ranged/magic switching against bosses :lol:
Last edited by Creater0822 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:36 am
Alright guys, with my own latest release I think I'm almost done with every cheat that I wanted.
Here are the five things that I think are still lacking:
  1. Less interesting for me is immortality in all minigames, which iBelg might be working at already :D
  2. The full shadow ban prevention & unban: Might take the community a while but it may happen xD
  3. A quest requirement nullification command which I've failed to create. Maybe you've got some tricks for it iBelg? :)
  4. Similarly as above, I've failed to find and/or create the proper code to nullify the post office cost and trapping duration:
    I might have another quick look at these two tomorrow.
  5. Unlock equipment swapping during combat, which would be insanely fun if paired with melee/ranged/magic switching against bosses :lol:
One thing I've tried to do for a couple days now is get all resource costs to pull from the account storage (chest) instead of player storage.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

Chupingole wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:19 pm
iBelg wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:45 am
Mining and fishing minigame cheats: [Link]

Command:
- minigame (unlimited minigames)
- minigame mining (you can not die in the mining minigame)
- minigame fishing (you can not die in the fishing minigame)

Might do the other minigames some time in the future.
Thanks a lot! Well, if anyone is still curious, I think the actual minigame logic is in this init function that comes after the GameOver events:

The first one appears to be the fishing one, as you can see, it has the DropSomething with "Trophy12", which is the Megalodon Trophy
Also, at the end there it calls for the FishingGameOver function.

I'm trying to find these fish in Visual Source Code and I can't find them anywhere, so I'm curious, where are they???
ex. Green Fish, Eel, Squid, Whale

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

tomato wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:14 pm
When I turn the game off and on and restart it and enter a command to play a mini-game,
only Game is not ready appears and it doesn't work at all.
I'm sure the game is running perfectly, but only the error "Game is Not Ready" appears, what should I do???

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:09 pm
tomato wrote:
When I turn the game off and on and restart it and enter a command to play a mini-game,
I'm sure the game is running perfectly, but only the error "Game is Not Ready" appears, what should I do???
Have you beautified the Z.js that you're running? If so, it will not work on iBelg's released version due to a small Regex inconsistency during injection.

antdood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by antdood »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:35 pm
tomato wrote:
tomato wrote:
Have you beautified the Z.js that you're running? If so, it will not work on iBelg's released version due to a small Regex inconsistency during injection.
Is there a fix for the regex inconsistency?

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:23 am
Changelog 05/07/21 3am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Another huge release day, but probably the last update from me for a while (lol I gotta start enjoying the game xD)
Btw: All proxy commands can be activated/deactivated by simply re-running!!
  • Added command eggk:
    Evaluate Get Game Key, yup it came in handy to have it.
  • Added bEngine definition to egga and eggk, so for these you won't have to type it all out anymore.
  • Added iBelg's proxy commands e.g. properly working stampcost and minigame command.
  • Added proxy command workbench: Nullifies all workbench related cost and duration.
    Flag unlock time, tower upgrade cost, lvl requirement, total amount of flags set to 10 instead of 4, insta-building speed.
  • Added proxy command cauldron: Nullifies all cauldron related cost and duration, except P2W upgrades.
    All bubbles/vials upgrade cost, shop cost, lvl requirement, cauldron and liquid speeds, no daily vial unlock attempt deduction.
  • Improved command nullify with all the above-mentioned cost/duration nullification proxy-commands.
    Some of my earlier code involved the same nullification results, but since proxies can be enabled/disabled, they're therefore superior.
  • Removed from command nullify: Post office and trapping time nullifications:
    These don't actually seem to work as intended.
  • Added proxy command mobdeath:
    When activated, Worship mobs instantly die on spawn!! Deactivate it to suicide the tower defense minigame when you've had enough waves beaten.
  • Improved sub commands search talent and list talent:
    See this post: viewtopic.php?p=199785#p199785
  • Technical improvement on the lvl command:
    Less if-else statements, thanks to using a dictionary xD
  • Moved credit & help section comments to the bottom of the script
I may be doing things wrong, but minigame doesn't do anything for me. And when I use Cauldron, it just continuously levels me up, and scares me to thinking i'm gonna get shadow-banned so I close it before it has time to save, is it normal for alchemy to level up fast like that? And is it safe? Or am I doing something wrong?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

SladeTama wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:25 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Changelog 05/07/21 3am:

Another huge release day, but probably the last update from me for a while (lol I gotta start enjoying the game xD)
  • Added command eggk:
  • Added bEngine definition to egga and eggk, so for these you won't have to type it all out anymore.
  • Added iBelg's proxy commands e.g. properly working stampcost and minigame command.
  • Added proxy command workbench: Nullifies all workbench related cost and duration.
    Flag unlock time, tower upgrade cost, lvl requirement, total amount of flags set to 10 instead of 4, insta-building speed.
  • Added proxy command cauldron: Nullifies all cauldron related cost and duration, except P2W upgrades.
    All bubbles/vials upgrade cost, shop cost, lvl requirement, cauldron and liquid speeds, no daily vial unlock attempt deduction.
  • Improved command nullify with all the above-mentioned cost/duration nullification proxy-commands.
    Some of my earlier code involved the same nullification results, but since proxies can be enabled/disabled, they're therefore superior.
    When activated, Worship mobs instantly die on spawn!! Deactivate it to suicide the tower defense minigame when you've had enough waves beaten.
I may be doing things wrong, but minigame doesn't do anything for me. And when I use Cauldron, it just continuously levels me up, and scares me to thinking i'm gonna get shadow-banned so I close it before it has time to save, is it normal for alchemy to level up fast like that? And is it safe? Or am I doing something wrong?
Ah yeah most of the nullification cheats are probably not too safe to use if you aim to play non-shadow banned.
(I now realize that I should've written some cheats elsewhere under a big comment with "not properly tested", my bad!)
As for the minigame cheat, iBelg has indeed not finished implementing it yet. mimigame mining and minigame fishing should work.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

antdood wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:14 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:35 pm
tomato wrote:

Is there a fix for the regex inconsistency?
Yes there is :D
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:44 pm
Changelog 02/07/21 10pm:

Quick update!
The new CheatInject doesn't work on beautified Z.js files where spaces are added between operators, equal signs etc...
Added to Google Drive:
  • InjectCheats_Fix.exe
    Equivalent to InjectCheats v1.1.0, where the only change is the Regex being /\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/ to cover the possible whitespace.
  • InjectCheats2.zip
    Binary and source code of my extra-replacement version with unlocked quick ref, free teleports and no daily vial attempt reduction.
As for modifications I'll probably leave it at this for a while. Similarly, one could also nullify quest requirements through this method, but I'll leave it as it is. My three choices should be quite safe, whereas quest req nullification is definitely a dangerous one.
Maybe I'd build the latest version (e.g. 1.1.1) during the nightly cheats release. Personally I may be a little bit interested on making some small changes to iBelg's tool, though I'm not sure what kind of stuff my current JS skills allow me to :?

SladeTama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SladeTama »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:00 pm
SladeTama wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:25 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Changelog 05/07/21 3am:

• Added command eggk:
Ah yeah most of the nullification cheats are probably not too safe to use if you aim to play non-shadow banned.
(I now realize that I should've written some cheats elsewhere under a big comment with "not properly tested", my bad!)
As for the minigame cheat, iBelg has indeed not finished implementing it yet. mimigame mining and minigame fishing should work.
Gotcha. Well I ended up taking the chance with cauldron and got some upgrades, but wasn't willing to use it too much. However, I don't think I got shadowed, I checked using the browser, and I could see my character with another character, and visa versa. So I assume that means i'm not shadowed. So it seems like Cauldron has the potential to be safe. The biggest problem is putting in the command again doesnt stop it, atleast for me, so you just gotta close the game, and hope you got saved.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

SladeTama wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:56 pm
Gotcha. Well I ended up taking the chance with cauldron and got some upgrades, but wasn't willing to use it too much. However, I don't think I got shadowed, I checked using the browser, and I could see my character with another character, and visa versa. So I assume that means i'm not shadowed. So it seems like Cauldron has the potential to be safe. The biggest problem is putting in the command again doesnt stop it, atleast for me, so you just gotta close the game, and hope you got saved.
Well thanks for letting me know! I've reduced the cauldron and liquid speeds by a hundred times in comparison to what I've set yesterday. It should be a bit safer now for anybody that wants to risk using that function. One safe way to play with it is to remove your characters from any alchemy activity when you have that cheat active to upgrade your bubbles etc. :D

Anyway, later tonight I'll have my newest cheats out as well as a fork of InjectCheat v1.1.1 with very small modifications.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 06/07/21 3am:

Yeah yeah! I did say that I'd be playing the game starting today, but I couldn't help to still make a lot of changes xD
First off is the InjectCheats tool, where I've placed a new fork on Google Drive named InjectCheatsF.zip:
  • Forked the current latest version e.g. 1.1.1 (btw the F in InjectCheatsF indeed stands for fork)
  • The injection Regex is /\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/
  • Added a single line of code, which lets me create an exit command in cheats.js to close the console and game.
    This method kills all processes quicker than by clicking the close button of the console.
Now the changes to cheats.js:
  • Gave the code a huge makeover to have similar kinds of commands near each other inside the almost 1000 lines text file.
    The biggest improvement is the large dictionary that's been moved to the near-bottom as we don't often edit it.
  • Added command exit: Requires my forked console to work
    Close everything quicker without lifting your right arm over to your mouse if you're on your keyboard xD
  • Renamed fgga and fggk to gga and ggk:
    Yeah, there was no reason to type an extra letter each time.
  • Fixed the new gga and ggk:
    I didn't have bEngine defined properly.
  • Improved egga and eggk:
    Added alias CList = bEngine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists").h to make manual input in that attribute quicker.
  • Added command chng:
    See the code for yourself and only ever use it if you know what you're doing, cause this one can seriously brick your account!
  • Added proxy command godlike:
    Always 100% crit chance and 340 attack reach, this function could be dangerous, idk...
  • Balanced proxy command cauldron:
    Reduced the cauldron and liquid speeds by a 100 times, so it's less dangerous for anybody who wants to use it on a non-Shadow Ban account. (There's still danger though, no responsibilities on me for shadow bans ;) )
  • Added proxy command forge: (command nullify includes this one)
    Nullifies forge upgrade cost.
  • Fixed in command nullify:
    Instant-trapping & post office cost nullification are working properly now. (Both are non-proxy cheats, so they cannot deactivate unless you restart the game)
  • Moved the proxy commands quickref, teleports and tickets to sub-commands of unlock:
    From now on, these commands will execute like unlock quickref, unlock teleports and unlock tickets.
  • Removed useless sub-commands in lvl:
    These are stamps and guilds, which weren't working.

QwertyQWOP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QwertyQWOP »

I think I've been through most of these posts and I really thought at some point I saw a video of how to start using these cheats, but I'm at a loss for finding it again. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction where to begin (or that video) to get started using the injection method? Previously I was using warhuntsius' custom edited files but they aren't current atm and I'm sure that's a lot of work to update.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

QwertyQWOP wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:42 am
I think I've been through most of these posts and I really thought at some point I saw a video of how to start using these cheats, but I'm at a loss for finding it again. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction where to begin (or that video) to get started using the injection method? Previously I was using warhuntsius' custom edited files but they aren't current atm and I'm sure that's a lot of work to update.
With the injection method
extract the InjectCheats.exe and cheats.js to the same directory as LegendsOfIdleon.exe
to launch with cheats run injectCheats.exe and it will launch the game for you.

Non injection method
viewtopic.php?p=193062#p193062

QwertyQWOP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QwertyQWOP »

Appreciate it, thanks much! <3