Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

S

superqboi

Cheater
While you wait here is the basic stuff, do 4 Byte searches and make sure Fast Search is Disabled
Gold is value between search with #*(2^15) & (#+1)*(2^15)
Prestige, Piety, Chinese Grace & Society points are all value between searches of #*1000 & (#+1)*1000

D

doomguy12314

Noobzor
Anyone updating this?

FoxyX22

FoxyX22

Noobzor
It hasn't even been 48 hours since the update occurred. Give Recifense some time guys.

D

doomguy12314

Noobzor
FoxyX22 said:
It hasn't even been 48 hours since the update occurred. Give Recifense some time guys.
okely dokely

A

alanwulf

What is cheating?
Anyone able to come up with the new achievement pointers yet? The one I am particularly interested in is ruler designer. ( Why they don't allow achievements with it still seems silly to me since it's a paid feature. )

P

picture

What is cheating?
do you have hack Console in Ironman ?

C

CptWindwalker82

Novice Cheater
picture said:
do you have hack Console in Ironman ?
The previous console-in-ironman extension still seems to work for me.

FoxyX22

FoxyX22

Noobzor
The iron man console enable still works, its just the other things like enabling achievements after using Ruler Designer, or with mods enabled, that dont work.

M

magankie

What is cheating?
Anyone knows the way to reverse an update on steam?

T

tigeros

Noobzor
magankie said:
In steam go to the properties of the game. You need Beta enabled. In the beta tab you can switch to an older version.

S

superqboi

Cheater
magankie said:
depends on how far you want to go back. Since the EU Privacy Law Change any versions that where released prior to that law can't be rolled back (since those versions failed to comply with the new law). To gain access to those you must create an account on the Paradox website where you can read and acknowledge the privacy policy thingy in order to receive a rollback code (which will let go as far back as version 1.111) that input under the beta tab on steam. Also you can't rollback to game versions that where bug/hot fixing updates, only the last major version prior to any new content additions.

D

doomguy12314

Noobzor
Is this still being worked on?

CompactDisc

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
doomguy12314 said:
If Reci doesn't post his table, I am willing to try my own. But I'm still waiting for his update.
If I have a lot of spare time I'll start anyways.

Alaunus

Alaunus

Expert Cheater
CompactDisc said:
doomguy12314 said:
If Reci doesn't post his table, I am willing to try my own. But I'm still waiting for his update.
I think I saw at least half a dozen games updated the same day that have tables from Recifense.

S

superqboi

Cheater
Alaunus said:
CompactDisc said:
doomguy12314 said:
I think I saw at least half a dozen games updated the same day that have tables from Recifense.
I have my games set to never update unless I manually tell them to. So I'm still using the older versions/tables for HoI4 because the update was merely bug/balance and therefore I could care less about them (I'll get it when tables are updated, no rush on that).

The CKii update however has added features to the game so ofc I had to insta update my beloved ckii. I posted the page earlier how to manually search for some common addresses (piety, gold, prestige, Chinese grace, society currency) to cheat and I verified what another said, that CD's console command enable code still works too.

However having to search manually for those values sucks, & I miss me that single day movement script as well as the county/person modifiers. So yay, Recifense table is missed but it hasn't even been a week since release (having put out a couple popular mods on nexus w 8.5k dl's, thier weas nothing more that pissed me off than people harping on about updating said mods right after a new update)!!!