Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

C

CptWindwalker82

Novice Cheater
Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

amau05 said:
Makoret said:
is it just me or the last table is crashing the game? :cry:
Yep in some case my game crash too and it comes from one of the wonders cheats as it's the only ones I had activated right before my last CTD, the feature one I think as it does not work or at least not well. It takes more than a month to complete a feature but I haven't timed to be sure it take the vanilla time or less.
I have not played around with the wonders too much, maybe their construction can be artificially sped up by using the appropriate events instead?

P

Pilot212

What is cheating?

Seems the ironman console doesn't work on the achievement pointers cheat table

S

superqboi

Cheater

If you have CTD from trying to cheat on wonders the console command to insta build will work for the wonders. Just make sure you have the game on the slowest setting possible because that command also works for the AI. The wonder must NOT have been started yet, you need to enable the console command than click to start the new wonder and pass 1 day than pause game. while the game is paused you and the console command is still activated you can go into the upgrades for your new wonder and start clicking on the ones you want and they will be instantaneous build, after you are done toggle off the instant construction/build command.

amau05

amau05

What is cheating?

It's the feature part of the wonder who doesn't work, to build the wonder itself the cheat works. I personally don't mind to wait a year or 2 for the feature to be build.

Btw if you want to cheat with the number of available slots for wonders' features it's in \common\wonders if you haven't build the wonder yet (will apply to all the new wonders you will build in all your saves and for AI too) . If you already built it it's in your save file around the end (remember to uncheck the box before saving to have an uncompressed save). Just go to the upgrade_slots line and put the number you want.

C

CptWindwalker82

Novice Cheater

Whelp, the new patch broke the table again... Must be a record between table release and the next patch..

arcsa

arcsa

Cheater

3.2.1 is out
table not working
wtf paradox y are u doing this

B

Burevestnik13

What is cheating?

3.2.1 version is out AZCE. Oh great Recifence - we patiently await your your divine intervention.

Recifense

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Hi guys,

A table was updated to version 3.2.1 (AZCE). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Alastair412

Alastair412

Novice Cheater
Damn you're fast. Thanks for that, Reci

Alastair412

Alastair412

Novice Cheater
Thanks a lot and props for speed to you too, SK

T

tigeros

Noobzor
sleeping_Knight said:
v3.2.1 of the achievement and console
How are you finding the pointers?

I've been trying myself by launching the game with no mods installed and starting a new game.

Select a bookmark and scan for 0

User ruler designer and then scan for 1

Load the same bookmark again and select the same character to reset the Ruler Designer to off

I keep going until I get down to less than 10 values.

After that I look at what affects the memory of each address when I change between bookmark and ruler designer.

I try and add the values found in there into the previous achievements table but the values keep changing and dont' stay static

S

sleeping_Knight

What is cheating?
tigeros said:
sleeping_Knight said:
How are you finding the pointers?

I've been trying myself by launching the game with no mods installed and starting a new game.

Select a bookmark and scan for 0

User ruler designer and then scan for 1

Load the same bookmark again and select the same character to reset the Ruler Designer to off

I keep going until I get down to less than 10 values.

After that I look at what affects the memory of each address when I change between bookmark and ruler designer.

I try and add the values found in there into the previous achievements table but the values keep changing and dont' stay static
Because use ruler designer is 0 ................... :p

H

hedop

Expert Cheater
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
Somehow the table is crashing my AGOT Game. Any info why? The older versions worked without a hitch.

C

CptWindwalker82

Novice Cheater
hedop said:
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
Somehow the table is crashing my AGOT Game. Any info why? The older versions worked without a hitch.
Because AGoT mod itself hasn't been updated yet. Its latest release, v1.9.1, is stated as only compatible with CK2 v3.1.

I

IgnisGlaciem

Novice Cheater
sleeping_Knight said:
Have you considered taking over the updates for this on the other paradox games? Recifense is taking a break from what I understand, and I'd hate to see them fall behind.

CompactDisc

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
IgnisGlaciem said:
sleeping_Knight said:
Have you considered taking over the updates for this on the other paradox games? Recifense is taking a break from what I understand, and I'd hate to see them fall behind.
Where did you get that Reci is taking a break?
I can't find any info on him :/

I

IgnisGlaciem

Novice Cheater
CompactDisc said:
IgnisGlaciem said:
sleeping_Knight said:
Where did you get that Reci is taking a break?
I can't find any info on him :/
Entirely possible I imagined it, but I thought he posted on one of the other pdox games? I know you said you were gone for a little bit (and we're glad you're back), but Reci has been super quiet.