Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

K

KronosDesign

What is cheating?
I'm trying to generate an SDK for this game in order to create an internal cheat but after spending hours in ReClass trying to update the engine class definitions I still can't seem to get a successful dump. Did you manage to generate an SDK or did you only dump the name and object arrays? I've found offsets using IDA for GNames, GObjects and UWorld but I'm just stuck getting the engine definitions updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
^ Just the dumper. Not interested in an SDK.

T

theacp127

What is cheating?
reaper91 said:
Pretty sure the hotfix today broke the item spawner. any time i try and spawn anything the game just crashes.
I'm getting a similar issue. The game doesn't crash for me, but freezes for a second then nothing spawns.

gs9511

gs9511

Noobzor
theacp127 said:
reaper91 said:
Pretty sure the hotfix today broke the item spawner. any time i try and spawn anything the game just crashes.
I'm getting a similar issue. The game doesn't crash for me, but freezes for a second then nothing spawns.
The following should still work:
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=108701#p108701

B

bossman

Novice Cheater
Is there a way to get the 3d renders of the weapons from withing the game files?

brakbama

brakbama

Noobzor
Can someone share a profile.sav file with golden key acquired for offline (codex) version of the game, because i can't seem to get a working cheat for that.

brakbama

brakbama

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
Welp :) Enough said :D

Thank you, Gearbox!
So this doesn't work on 3rd Patch (1.0.3 i suppose)? I can't seem to open the debug menu using OpenDebugMenu (command not recognized) in console and can't use commands such as fly, because it crashes the game... Enabling: all options from [Enable] and OakDeveloperPerks from [Debug]

C

corban

What is cheating?
Title: Game crashes immediately after enabling the "Restore 'god', ..." option
What I need: fly or ghost mode.
I followed instructions (found in this forum) as follows:

1. start BL3 -> play -> continue -> when the game is started, i go to a place with no other chars, mobs, motion, etc.
2. I start CE 7.0 and inject the console enabler dll -> works
3. switch back to the game and try the tilde key -> works
4. switch back to CE and load the latest table (update 6)
5. I click [Enable] and after about 2 sec the sub menu opens
Short version => I can enable and use most things without problem (not everything tested) but when I click the checkbox to enable the "Restore 'god', ..." option, the game crashes immediately.

Anything that I can try or forgot?
Thanks in advance

T

Thisone123

What is cheating?
Hello Guys,

a Quick Question is it possible to debug a friends char on Lan game when im host so i can see if he is cheated?? or stats

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thisone123 said:
Hello Guys,

a Quick Question is it possible to debug a friends char on Lan game when im host so i can see if he is cheated?? or stats
Watch it. No MP talks of any type are allowed here. That includes "I was just asking, geez".

A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Hello
Thanks for the table, great job as usual.

I have one issue though, i am trying to spawn items, i am following the procedure in first page, everything went well until i press the key to spawn the item and the game crash each time.

I think the ItemPoolData key i used is ok ? (1A4191480)
Code:
Line 304255: [00304254] ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative 0x00000001A4191480
I don't see where the problem could be ? (i use Codex version)

J

jhl1989

Novice Cheater
Can somebody please upload or send me their NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt? Injector doesn’t work even though I injected the Borderlands.dll (Yes I have turned off antivirus)

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
^

1) The game has updated 1-2 times since; the table hasn't. The dumper should work.
2) Funny how people start flocking in as soon as the cracked game's out. Where were you when all of us were playing this? Right.

M

MrFox

What is cheating?
SunBeam said:
^

1) The game has updated 1-2 times since; the table hasn't. The dumper should work.
2) Funny how people start flocking in as soon as the cracked game's out. Where were you when all of us were playing this? Right.
Literally just registered to answer this.
We were playing something else entirely, which doesn't involve paying shitton of money to devs to have a copy-paste game released on epic's worthless store.

G

Glazier

What is cheating?
What am I doing wrong? When I change the Hex code and go back to game the NUM del key crashes my game. Any help you be great. Is it the update that caused this or am I the problem?