Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

gs9511

gs9511

Noobzor
CunnyLingus said:
Mr SunBeam I have a question. Is there a way to interchange characters using cheat engine?

I'm still trying to find the pointer for the character "class" so I can change my TVHM Zane save into the other 3 characters instead of playing the game over again.. Thanks
If you are talking about changing class. Idlehands88 just updated his class changer CT:
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=109152#p109152

CunnyLingus

CunnyLingus

Noobzor
Thanks but it didnt work, Maybe an update? Do I have to inject the dll?

gs9511

gs9511

Noobzor
CunnyLingus said:
Thanks but it didnt work, Maybe an update?
Just tested and it works.

- Load in world
- Make sure you reset your skills
- Enable first script, you will see your current class ID (1)
- Enable second script to see all the class IDs (2)
- Copy the class ID you want to be (3)
- Replace the current class id (4)
- Go back to main menu

CunnyLingus

CunnyLingus

Noobzor
It worked great thank you so much......

CunnyLingus

CunnyLingus

Noobzor
Has anyone found a quick way to complete all the Challenges? So dam many?

Poyzion

Poyzion

Expert Cheater
gs9511 said:
Poyzion said:
Big thanks for the answer but i have another question: If i got it right, for using the unlockcustomizations command in the console i only have to search for the pointer inside ObjectDump.txt and add that to the CheatTable and activate it correct?
Because there is no pool for it (or did i missed it?) i don‘t have to entering the value of all other pointers/script and don‘t activate them, correct?

Or is there no option included in the table yet? Because that would make it nearly useless for me :)

If that way doesn‘t work please post or send me a tutorial how to use it because it would be great to customize my character even at the start playing :)

Sorry that i‘m asking this much of questions but (normally) a forum m/Boards is exactly this so Users can talk between each other and also for people asking questions :)
As far as I know, the "UnlockCustomizations" console command doesn't work anymore as of version 1.0.2 of the game, but I might be wrong.

ItemPool spawning is another thing all together. If you want to spawn customization ItemPools, you can use Sunbeam's way or my way to do so.

Sunbeam's ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=102370#p102370
Fabricator gun ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=108701#p108701

Customization ItemPools: https://pastebin.com/raw/QQNwhade
Than you very much for your detailed explanation:)

Will try it later when i‘m back home and give feedback if it worked and which Method worked for me :)

p1tbull

p1tbull

Novice Cheater
Hiya,

I'm having issues with Class Changer Cheat table... perhaps i'm wrong on following the steps
- I launch game, then load the character in sanctuary
- I did restore all skill points
- MInimized, then run Cheat Engine 7.0 with Class Changer table. I load the Borderlands process (As there are two I tried few times and normaly is the second one in my case)
- Then it asks me to keep the table like it is, I select yes, I click on my class, and it appears within the code I need to replace.
- Then the issue appears when I click on Class ID, it doesn't show any droplist or anything, i can't see which is the number i need to replace.

Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
p1tbull said:
Hiya,

I'm having issues with Class Changer Cheat table... perhaps i'm wrong on following the steps
- I launch game, then load the character in sanctuary
- I did restore all skill points
- MInimized, then run Cheat Engine 7.0 with Class Changer table. I load the Borderlands process (As there are two I tried few times and normaly is the second one in my case)
- Then it asks me to keep the table like it is, I select yes, I click on my class, and it appears within the code I need to replace.
- Then the issue appears when I click on Class ID, it doesn't show any droplist or anything, i can't see which is the number i need to replace.
There is no drop down list because the IDs change everytime you restart the game.

p1tbull

p1tbull

Novice Cheater
Idlehands88 said:
There is no drop down list because the IDs change everytime you restart the game.
Yeah, I finally got it to work. I dunno how, but installed cheat engine 7.0 and deleted the other version, but still when running the table it launched under the older version :S

Thanks btw

I

I_R_SOCKET_KING

What is cheating?
I'm just curious, but with the new update that happened has anyone been able to get item spawner to work? I've been getting consistent crashes now and am uncertain if it's because the tables need to be updated before it can be used again

Abahbob

Abahbob

What is cheating?
I 'm working on a project to make modding more easily available by making a framework for creating Python mods. I originally made it for BL2 (https://github.com/bl-sdk/PythonSDK), and now I'm working on porting it to BL3. I'm able to navigate BL2 with IDA and ollydbg pretty well, but BL3 is a whole new beast (thanks denuvo).

I took a look at the console enabler, and was wondering if you could share your signatures and how they're used. I took a quick poke at the dll and had didn't want to dig too far into finding how the signatures worked before asking here. I've made decent signatures for ProcessEvent, GNames, and GObjects, as well as GMalloc and NewObject, but I could definitely use more/different approaches.

R

reaper91

Noobzor
Pretty sure the hotfix today broke the item spawner. any time i try and spawn anything the game just crashes.

S

Sannction

What is cheating?
So I think I've read through every page here but I might have missed it. Is there a way to remove Guardian *talents*? Specifically trying to get rid of Shield Reboot in the Survivor tree, but I don't want to lose all my customizations and whatnot. I mean alternatively if someone has a profile.sav with all the customizations but without that particular talent, I am all about it.

Thanks in advance, and again, sorry if this was covered before and I somehow glossed over it.

Rydian

Rydian

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
The game recalculates how far you are down a tree (and thus which bonuses are active or not) each time you load a save based on how many tokens you have put into each tree. So if you want to get rid of a certain guardian skill you'll have to change how many tokens you have put into bonuses from that tree and save/reload.

(Unless somebody develops a specific toggle for those skills, but that would have to be used every time you load.)

S

Sannction

What is cheating?
Rydian said:
The game recalculates how far you are down a tree (and thus which bonuses are active or not) each time you load a save based on how many tokens you have put into each tree. So if you want to get rid of a certain guardian skill you'll have to change how many tokens you have put into bonuses from that tree and save/reload.

(Unless somebody develops a specific toggle for those skills, but that would have to be used every time you load.)
How would I go about doing that? From what I can see on the tables I can edit the amount of tokens I have to spend, my overall rank, and my experience to next rank, but I don't see any way to edit spent tokens.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see. Other tables have a spent token range you can modify. Thanks!