Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Impala »

[Link]

Features:

1. Infinite Items (your stack doesn't decrease)

-Your stack doesn't decrease, so when you sell items to a vendor you can also get infinite money
-Make sure you have at least 2 of the item
-Toggle of on/off with F12. I find it very useful because I am always toggling it on and off and don't want to tab out

Infinite items still works for latest version (8 April 2019)

Easy Gold:
If you get more than 1 burial certificate, you can sell those unlimited to the tavern every day for easy money with unlimited items script

Merged all tables, marked green with working cheats, and red with untested or not working
Graveyard Keeper.CT
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 8791 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Impala on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Vandarius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Vandarius »

Ty!

doodl3simpl3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Graveyard Keeper

Post by doodl3simpl3 »

table is not working, item option will crash upon selling item, stamina will bugged the game to freeze when activated

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah stamina bugged my game bad :( oh well. The Item thing works until it doesnt and the game freaks out and bugs up. Game will be great once it spends about 8 more months in the oven.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Kentda »

Resources (for Research) are also Float value. And in regards to the stamina, it only freezes if you lock it. But if you find it and then "refill" it, no problem.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Impala »

Honestly, my game crashed and I didn't save it so I rage quit, once they update the game, I'll update the table again.

I have had 0 problems with items, but stamina does mess up in certain areas

Vincernio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Vincernio »

Hey All,

New here, but I've been working on tearing this game apart a bit and getting info. So I'm gonna share what I've found thus far:

-- Works on the new patch 2/29/2018--

I've pulled apart the save files ( Looks like JSON, and they are MASSIVE) and found a lot of interesting stuff seems to be in the "_inventory" structure, here is what the var names are and their values [URL='https://pastebin.com/wBb9cnHR']_inventory Pastebin[/URL]. You can find your save file in %appdata%/LocalLowLazy Bear GamesGraveyard Keeper#.DAT

The next hing I did was start poking around in the mono dissembler - and I found the function for tool durability and was able to test diabling it by setting [B]item:set_durability [/B]from[B] PUSH EBP [/B]to[B] RET [/B]this is not a good way to do it, but it's a start since I'm bad at AoB injections.

I haven't tried it yet, but I think item:set_inventory_size may be the maximum stack size, and there are some cool fields in item as well like "value", "common_chance".

It also looks like almost everything is stored as a FLOAT.

I'll try to keep this updated as I find more info.

Vincernio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Vincernio »

Update:

A user on steam posted some interesting information that I thought I would share over here for ya'll, so here it is.

In Mono there are a few methods that look worth while:

Code: Select all

EnvironmentEngine::DisableAutoTime()  //Possibly freezes time flow

EnvironmentEngine::EnableTime() //Possibly unfreezes time flow

MultiInventory::get_money //Method that adds money to inventory (or just gets the current amount not sure what he meant here) see below info for other money stuff

All the NPCS and player info seems to be stored in the class WorldGameObject inside of it there is the MainGame::player that should retrieve the player's instance.

WorldGameObject::set_energy //Can be called to set a player's energy, stored as a float with a supposed max value of 100.00 (I've seen it overflow to 130+ though)
There was also mention of how the money is stored that could be helpful:

The money is stored as a float based around silver as the whole integer then the copper as the following decimals - ex 1 silver 25 copper = 1.25 (still haven't seen anyone figure out how gold is stored though...

This is all I know for now. I'll continue to update this thread as I find more info - let me know if this was helpful or if you have any ideas that I can try to get more info or to poke around with these methods and I'll do my best, as I'm still learning the ins and outs of using CE beyond simple stuff.
Last edited by Vincernio on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jankal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Graveyard Keeper

Post by jankal »

Here is a brutish but viable script to get at the stamina. It works with 0.671 and you can lock it, however if you get the sleep indicator for to long you will crash after a bit.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by danielyee »

hi guys ..may i ask where to get this game sir..tq

Raeffion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Raeffion »

Vincernio, post: 47723, member: 17790 wrote:Update:

The money is stored as a float based around silver as the whole integer then the copper as the following decimals - ex 1 silver 25 copper = 1.25 (still haven't seen anyone figure out how gold is stored though...
Math is simple. So is gold. Since silver is in the ones and tenths place, gold is of course in the hundredths place and above.

I would like to point out a save file editing method. This method allows the expansion of inventory size, research point values, item stack size, and I'm sure there's plenty more. The code is pretty awful on the eyes so I don't bother looking for long. I'd like to see what someone else can do with this and if they could potentially expand on this idea further with a proper save file editor. This is just a quote of my previous post here.
Raeffion, post: 47898, member: 17899 wrote:
While this is in another language, I've found that [Link]was helpful. I didn't really watch much, but it shows a save file editing method around 2:50. Once I saw you could open the file with UltraEdit, I just tinkered around. The video may have shown how to do the things I will list but I'm not sure since I never got past 2:50.

The save file code looks horrendous to navigate but you can change a few values easily enough; such as your red, green, and blue research points. You cannot change the stamina to go above 100, but you can change your inventory to be 100 slots as well as change the quantity of an item already in your inventory. Lots of other edits you can do as well.

Research points/inventory size/etc. Edits

1. Navigate to your save file location, default is C:Users[Username]AppDataLocalLowLazy Bear GamesGraveyard Keeper

2. Open your save file with UltraEdit (There may be alternatives but all I've tried just crash on loading the file, like Atom and Notepad++)

3. Find the string in line 1 that starts with... {"_res_type":["inventory_size","sanity","energy","_sloth","_wrath","_envy","_glut","_lust","_pride",

Remember the position of values you want to change in the string. For instance, if I wanted bigger inventory, inventory_size is the first value, so this will be the first value of the next string I change.

4. Directly after this long string will be a string of numbers that probably looks something like this: "_res_v":[20.0,100.0,100.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,...] Remembering the position of the values in the string, change the number desired.

For me, this would be the first value, from 20.0 to 100.0 or whatever I want.

Research points are known as just "r" "g" and "b" in the string. Rather difficult to spot, but if you don't have them in the string yet then it can be easy (so like, brand new save). Just add "r", "g", "b" to the end of your first string and make the values whatever you want in the next string in the same position.

To dupe items:

1. Navigate to your save file location, default is C:Users[Username]AppDataLocalLowLazy Bear GamesGraveyard Keeper

2. Open your save file with UltraEdit (There may be alternatives but all I've tried just crash on loading the file, like Atom and Notepad++)

3. The simplest way to find each item in your inventory is to press Ctrl+F and type "id":"

The ones in your inventory are usually in the topmost lines (depending on how much you have in your inventory).

4. Find the item name after the highlighted phrase and change the value to whatever you want

5. Load the save in game.

If you change the value of an item above the stack size, it will work. I usually do 1k per item that I want. Be weary that sometimes the items will unstack given improper circumstance so don't aim too high if it's probable that it will unstack. Things that may trigger it to unstack is if you pick up the item in question (this can't happen unless there is inventory room for it to unstack, so it will stay on the floor), if you transfer it via trade or trunk, and some other things I haven't found yet.
Last edited by Raeffion on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Las0mbra »

Simple script to get a pointer to the Item Count. It would be probably best to save before playing around with it.

After activating the script you should be able to click on an item in your inventory to see the Item count.
Attachments
Graveyard Keeper Item Pointer.ct
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 592 times
Last edited by Las0mbra on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberfreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by cyberfreak »

At Raeffion the full version of this game has just came out and your cheat will no longer work cause the game format is different not sure if they encoded it but it looks very different now. If you can make a new guide for the ultra cheat for the full version of the game

loks1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loks1234 »

Can you update it to v1.0
thanks

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »