Table Makers
Table Makers

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Impala »

[B]Game Name:[/B] Graveyard Keeper

[B]Game Engine: Unity (C#)

Game Version:[/B] 0.6.6.9

[B]Options Required:[/B] Stamina, infinite items

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/599140/Graveyard_Keeper/[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B]

Game can be purchased: [URL]https://www.graveyardkeeper.com/[/URL]

Can play the Alpha now, even though the steam page says release in August
Last edited by Impala on Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Impala »

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/graveyard-keeper.7095/[/URL]

Would like to keep this open in hopes someone makes a better table

Raeffion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Graveyard Keeper

Post by Raeffion »

EDIT: There's an updated table (only for stamina) at the url you listed for 0.671

While this is in another language, I've found that [URL='https://youtu.be/xeKNRd0dI-k?t=2m57s']this video [/URL]was helpful. I didn't really watch much, but it shows a save file editing method around 2:50. Oce I saw you could open the file with UltraEdit, I just tinkered around. The video may have shown how to do the things I will list but I'm not sure since I never got past 2:50.

The save file code looks horrendous to navigate but you can change a few values easily enough; such as your red, green, and blue research points. You cannot change the stamina to go above 100, but you can change your inventory to be 100 slots as well as change the quantity of an item already in your inventory. Lots of other edits you can do as well.

Research points/inventory size/etc. Edits

1. Navigate to your save file location, default is [I]C:Users[Username]AppDataLocalLowLazy Bear GamesGraveyard Keeper[/I]

2. Open your save file with UltraEdit (There may be alternatives but all I've tried just crash on loading the file, like Atom and Notepad++)

3. Find the string in line 1 that starts with... [I]{"_res_type":["inventory_size","sanity","energy","_sloth","_wrath","_envy","_glut","_lust","_pride",[/I]

Remember the position of values you want to change in the string. For instance, if I wanted bigger inventory, [I]inventory_size [/I]is the first value, so this will be the first value of the next string I change.

4. Directly after this long string will be a string of numbers that probably looks something like this: [I]"_res_v":[20.0,100.0,100.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,250.0,[/I]...[I]][/I] Remembering the position of the values in the string, change the number desired.

For me, this would be the first value, from [I]20.0[/I] to [I]100.0[/I] or whatever I want.

Research points are known as just "r" "g" and "b" in the string. Rather difficult to spot, but if you don't have them in the string yet then it can be easy (so like, brand new save). Just add "r", "g", "b" to the end of your first string and make the values whatever you want in the next string in the same position.

To dupe items:

1. Navigate to your save file location, default is [I]C:Users[Username]AppDataLocalLowLazy Bear GamesGraveyard Keeper[/I]

2. Open your save file with UltraEdit (There may be alternatives but all I've tried just crash on loading the file, like Atom and Notepad++)

3. The simplest way to find each item in your inventory is to press Ctrl+F and type [I]"id":"[/I]

The ones in your inventory are usually in the topmost lines (depending on how much you have in your inventory).

4. Find the item name after the highlighted phrase and change the value to whatever you want

5. Load the save in game.

If you change the value of an item above the stack size, it will work. I usually do 1k per item that I want. Be weary that sometimes the items will unstack given improper circumstance so don't aim too high if it's probable that it will unstack. Things that may trigger it to unstack is if you pick up the item in question (this can't happen unless there is inventory room for it to unstack, so it will stay on the floor), if you transfer it via trade or trunk, and some other things I haven't found yet.
Last edited by Raeffion on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Graveyard Keeper

Post by hentai-sama »

God dame more inv space. Thats awesome, thanks man.

500 inv space is nice. ?
Last edited by hentai-sama on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fevan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by fevan »

Does this mod for inventory still work in version 1.023? Thanks if you can answer, if so, could you help me get it for 50 slots of inventory?