Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by dasher »

GOJIRA wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:41 am
dasher wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:53 pm
I'm stuck with a blackscreen whenever i select a character to play. Anyone knows what this means? "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()".
it means you have "bricked" your game!!
by either incorrectly editing files as perhaps even incorrectly installing?
personally its over my pay grade as dont even know what os your even on :/

id try a completely clean/fresh install and manually delete the previous files before hand so it don't over write/overlap anything incidentally and go from there :/
Thanks for replaying. If it matters, i do play on computer with Windows 11. The game doesn't even let me open it on phone from while ago.
I tried to manually clean the folder, unninstall from Steam. Reinstall from Steam, verified files and installed. I tried to play it without the cheat loaded and it got back to permanent black screen. Started InjectCheatsF5 and same, permanent black screen right after selecting a character to play.

This is what appears when i do play chromedebug while on characters screen:

And this whenever i select any character:

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

dasher wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:47 pm
GOJIRA wrote:
dasher wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:53 pm
I'm stuck with a blackscreen whenever i select a character to play. Anyone knows what this means? "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()".

id try a completely clean/fresh install and manually delete the previous files before hand so it don't over write/overlap anything incidentally and go from there :/
Thanks for replaying. If it matters, i do play on computer with Windows 11. The game doesn't even let me open it on phone from while ago.
I tried to manually clean the folder, unninstall from Steam. Reinstall from Steam, verified files and installed. I tried to play it without the cheat loaded and it got back to permanent black screen. Started InjectCheatsF5 and same, permanent black screen right after selecting a character to play.

still sounds like your account or your game is bricked.
you mentioned that you uninstalled the game and tried it without cheats, just to make sure:

- rename %appdata%\legends-of-idleon to legends-of-idleon backup
- rename C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon to Legends of Idleon Backup
- in steam, rightclick the game -> properties -> installed files -> verify integrity of game files (this will re-download the game)

after that:

- start the game
- check if the tutorial works
- login after the tutorial and check again
- if you can login and play legit, then install the cheat again

if your game doesn't work after logging in, then your account is probably bricked in some way

ChubyDubyDua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

holyshitstoppls wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:05 am
ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 am
holyshitstoppls wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:31 am

Wide tasks is risky if you complete tasks that aren't actually possible yet best to look at an endgamers ie to see what's the furthest a task can actually go. Also wouldnt touch the achivement tasks at all just complete those normaly and try and make your account match to the tasks you cheat like wide tasking cog task? make your con levels match around at least 400, shrine task? make shrines be lvl 15, Etc.

Upstones rng isnt risky its upstones slot that is tho some might wonder how you got so lucky on stones if you upgrade your gear with full sk so doing a few of a risky stone like sk then finishing it with w5 stones is the best option to not be caught, Upstones slot is risky cuase your upgrading gear but not using any slots.

Good luck on your idleoning!
Sowy just wondering, were you said Look at endgamers to see whats the furthest a task can actually go, were can i check that? is there a website or something to check ppl progress on the game? like whos the number 1 lvl , the task like you said etc? What website is that?

dasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dasher »

shesh wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:20 pm
dasher wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:47 pm
GOJIRA wrote:

still sounds like your account or your game is bricked.
you mentioned that you uninstalled the game and tried it without cheats, just to make sure:

- rename %appdata%\legends-of-idleon to legends-of-idleon backup
- rename C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon to Legends of Idleon Backup
- in steam, rightclick the game -> properties -> installed files -> verify integrity of game files (this will re-download the game)

after that:

- start the game
- check if the tutorial works
- login after the tutorial and check again
- if you can login and play legit, then install the cheat again

if your game doesn't work after logging in, then your account is probably bricked in some way
Followed step by step. Didn't work out. Guess I'll have to make a new account lol..

Thanks for your time anyways :p

kingtom2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingtom2000 »

I accident add a key 3001 on "SkillLevelsMAX" how do i remove it?
Thanks for reading

ChubyDubyDua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

Is there a way to unlock the achievements?
Im trapped in the achievement were it says to lvl up cards but i added already ruby cards and cant get that achievement anymore.

Also, is there a website to check on all ppl who plays theyre ranks and what the last task they have been unlocking? to prevent shadowban

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:26 pm
Is there a way to unlock the achievements?
Im trapped in the achievement were it says to lvl up cards but i added already ruby cards and cant get that achievement anymore.

Also, is there a website to check on all ppl who plays theyre ranks and what the last task they have been unlocking? to prevent shadowban
1. Write the name of achievement you need
2. No. Sometimes ago Idleon Efficiency had leaderboards, but now it's closed.

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by holyshitstoppls »

ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 pm
holyshitstoppls wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:05 am
ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 am
Wide tasks is risky if you complete tasks that aren't actually possible yet best to look at an endgamers ie to see what's the furthest a task can actually go. Also wouldnt touch the achivement tasks at all just complete those normaly and try and make your account match to the tasks you cheat like wide tasking cog task? make your con levels match around at least 400, shrine task? make shrines be lvl 15, Etc.

Upstones rng isnt risky its upstones slot that is tho some might wonder how you got so lucky on stones if you upgrade your gear with full sk so doing a few of a risky stone like sk then finishing it with w5 stones is the best option to not be caught, Upstones slot is risky cuase your upgrading gear but not using any slots.

Good luck on your idleoning!
Sowy just wondering, were you said Look at endgamers to see whats the furthest a task can actually go, were can i check that? is there a website or something to check ppl progress on the game? like whos the number 1 lvl , the task like you said etc? What website is that?
[Link]

This is contracts ie he's an endgamer with a pub ie if you wanna seems legit stay bellow his progress, but hes also where you can check what the farthest taskes are.

Tindal is right about ie leader boards being shutdown but the disc is making thier own leader board and you can always ask others in disc to see theres and copy.

IDLEON

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Did one of the more recent-er patches stop Div Pearls from working on cooking past 50? It did the thing where it down leveled my skill but trying to level it back it seems to be stuck, and I can't use div pearls on it like I used to.

ga00250
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ga00250 »

Are you guys able to edit the money with cheat engine or game guardian? I can find the value of normal items in the cheat engine and edit them, but it doesn't work with money

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

ga00250 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:49 pm
Are you guys able to edit the money with cheat engine or game guardian? I can find the value of normal items in the cheat engine and edit them, but it doesn't work with money
Use InjectF5 console - viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Enter 'drop COIN 100' to get 1 silver (100 copper)
Change 100 to amount that you need

P.S. Command is case sensitive

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Melanthios wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:42 pm
Did one of the more recent-er patches stop Div Pearls from working on cooking past 50? It did the thing where it down leveled my skill but trying to level it back it seems to be stuck, and I can't use div pearls on it like I used to.
Don't Remember Div pearls ever working on cooking, drop big xp ballons to lvl that way.

bumistro
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bumistro »

holyshitstoppls wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:36 pm
Melanthios wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:42 pm
Don't Remember Div pearls ever working on cooking, drop big xp ballons to lvl that way.
or just straight up edit levels in lv0 attribute

gnyleq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gnyleq »

Hey all, is there a way to de-level collider upgrades? Got a little carried away with Sodium and Helium and would like to bring them down a few notches. Thanks!

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

gnyleq wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:08 am
Hey all, is there a way to de-level collider upgrades? Got a little carried away with Sodium and Helium and would like to bring them down a few notches. Thanks!
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Atoms")[1]=1
To set heluim to 1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Atoms")[10]=1
for sodium