Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+50]

Post by Rienfleche »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:46 am
If it isn't too much, can i ask for
  • a cheat that allow you to gain all the bonus without having to complete the conditions
the items isn't very good though

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Is there a way to break the damage cap or go past the Level 50 Cap? I'd like to push my stats past 999 if possible. If not, I'll just take 999. Also is there a way to unlock all classes right away? I'd like to try them all out. I think the table covers it some what. I also know there's a way to make stat boost permanant, but the way to do it is weird.

Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Post by Hitoshura »

PoutouYou wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 am

Some games are not developed for steam but for console. Therefore, the Steam version is often a port. Ports tend to have a lot of issues. As they do not put much energy into them. Also, they sometimes do not have support for ultrawide screen. If they do, and the port is good enough, I would get the Steam version. But if not, I would get the Switch version. Other advantages are that the Switch is portable, and I often play ion the bus. But at home, I can play on Yuzu which offer scaled up and HD graphics. As well, sometimes, you get ultrawide support. That is an option in Yuzu. Ofc compared to the Switch, Yuzu also have a lot of other great things such as 60FPS. I noticed my graphics were better using Yuzu than Steam rather often. Even when using ReShade for example. So it all comes down to: Does the steam version is a port or not? Does the steam version support Ultrawide? Is the game better with controller or mouse/keyboard? etc....
If the Steam version is not a port or a very good port, then I would get it. Other than that, I go for Switch or PS5 if the Graphics are HD ofc. I buy the game on Eshop or physical depending if there is a collector. And I play on Yuzu at home or on Switch if I am out.
I love the portability of the Switch, but hate the graphic and fps limitation.

I hope it gave you an idea. At the end though, it is all about personals preferences :)
Excellent, thank you! I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I've actually got a Steam Deck, so I tend to just outright buy more things on Steam now, but you are correct - apparently while the TOR port is overall good, it falls short in some areas, like that it apparently scales from a 1080p image so if you're playing at 1440p or 4K you introduce a bit of fuzziness to the image (modders have already addressed this, but using third party upscaling tools. I do usually prefer Steam anyway for CE and modding capabilities, but I too play some games I own on Switch (mainly Xenoblade titles) on Yuzu for the enhancements of playing it on PC.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Rienfleche wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:51 am
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:46 am
If it isn't too much, can i ask for
  • a cheat that allow you to gain all the bonus without having to complete the conditions
the items isn't very good though
or Maybe a get all items with loot cheat, i hope

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:42 pm
Is there a way to break the damage cap or go past the Level 50 Cap? I'd like to push my stats past 999 if possible. If not, I'll just take 999. Also is there a way to unlock all classes right away? I'd like to try them all out. I think the table covers it some what. I also know there's a way to make stat boost permanant, but the way to do it is weird.
can you not just modify all your troops level to 1 and raise their level again ? won't it break the AI level and make the game too easy ? maybe set the levels to 48-49

soule
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soule »

pointerAlloc wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:45 am
Relics are stored outside of the 1500 items list and it seems like they have individual 2 byte entries. For example, "Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe"+EE5150 is for Sparkguard Ring, but if you change the value to >1 it disappears from inventory. If possible, a script for adding Relics would be greatly appreciate, especially since Deneb recruiting is gated behind it now.
Yeah there is a new guide to recruit Deneb that requires relics:
[Link]

The relic mechanism is weird.
I tried adding the items via the item edit method but it didn't recognise the item as a relic.

I suspect each relic is an unique item.

DemiDemiGodo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DemiDemiGodo »

Hello guys, I never thought a game like this would have such support. Thank you for this.
Of course, I do have some request/question :

Is it possible to set the MP to max for our party at the beginning of each battle without having it to be infinite ? (I know I should just enable/disable the cheat at every battle = almost same result, just asking) ?

Is it possible to modify the Walk/Fly thing permanently ? In my case, I just need one unit to be able to Teleport not everyone. To do so, I have to tick the box so the movement type remains between battles but then, every highlighted unit Teleports. Not just the one...

Let me know.
Thank you, guys.

Silvermoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+56]

Post by Silvermoon »

Please add immune abnormal status, thank you

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

AntaraX wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:45 am
It seems "Max Charms Amount/Already own" makes item Grimoire Exorcisme to be always 0.
Yeah. I was wondering why that was.

burapa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by burapa »

[Request]
Unit move 99 channels

torr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by torr »

can we change stat from equipment?
if change status too difficult can we change stat from equipment? such as Crest of fire :roll: :roll:

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

This might be a weird request, but can we have an option to force the game to stop reading mouse input? I'm a controller player and the way this game interact with the mouse is very annoying. Everytime I touch the mouse, the game will disable controller input and also shift the menu focus to the current mouse position.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard can the Infinite Mp edited to Mp Gain Multiplier instead?

torr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by torr »

Thank you Raynard :wub: :wub: :wub:

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

Oh and I'd love to have a cheat that let us deploy 12 units in every battle.