Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Darksen93 »

Im working on the following cheat:

1. Gained Amrita, Gold, Glory Multplier scripts.
2.Walk speed and running speed Multiplier
3.Familiarity Gained Multiplier
4. 0 equipment weight.

So far I have completed 1,3 I almost have 2 down and then will work on 4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Darksen93 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:37 pm
Im working on the following cheat:

1. Gained Amrita, Gold, Glory Multplier scripts.
2.Walk speed and running speed Multiplier
3.Familiarity Gained Multiplier
4. 0 equipment weight.

So far I have completed 1,3 I almost have 2 down and then will work on 4.
Thank really love the multiplier it make game more fun that way i want some grind but not the tedious grind

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

can there be an invincible mode?

Anon581
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anon581 »

Darksen93 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:24 pm
Anon581 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am
For the 100% equipment/item drop rate mods and item rarity mod, is there a variable that we can set besides 100%? I want to lessen the grind but not totally bypass it. The scripts range from 9999 to 9999999999999 so I can't really tell how to scale it.
Equipment/Item drop rate are values in percentage so whatever you write is the number x 100 = % of drop.;

In the rarity mod is your luck so if you write 600, you will always have 600 luck, even if your stat in the game doesn't seem to change.
Thanks for the clarification. I've been leaving both on 5 and it didn't feel like it was totally overpowered, though I'll probably tone down items to 3.

From what I've read online the most total luck you can get is around ~650. Not sure how I'd like to balance my game around this so I'm keeping it off for now until there's more solid details about how much luck does what. Though it might be something like 100 luck for no more commons while 200 gives only rares, etc.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

Heres my current table, some of it is not my work, but I have added infinite carry weight see a lot of you asking for it :p Let me know if it works! (Activate script then equip/unequip gear to see change)
nioh.CT
(225.47 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:38 pm
Heres my current table, some of it is not my work, but I have added infinite carry weight see a lot of you asking for it :p Let me know if it works! (Activate script then equip/unequip gear to see change)

nioh.CT
Nice man! Can I get some clarification on what Boost All Item Stats does, and how to use it?

edit: nvm, just ran the cheat, then went to the title screen, went back into game and all my stats on weapons/armors/trinkets got boosted like crazy but not OP. WOW amazing thanks!. Going to need your table when I find better ethereal items.

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Awesome!!! How did you change the font color I want to merge your table with mine, and post it.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:00 pm
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Nice man! Can I get some clarification on what Boost All Item Stats does, and how to use it?

edit: nvm, just ran the cheat, then went to the title screen, went back into game and all my stats on weapons/armors/trinkets got boosted like crazy but not OP. WOW amazing thanks!. Going to need your table when I find better ethereal items.
You can open the script and change the value #999, this is basically +99.9%, +999 to integers and AAA+ for modifiers
Darksen93 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 pm
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Awesome!!! How did you change the font color I want to merge your table with mine, and post it.
Just right click the address and change colour :)

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm
fgump wrote:
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT

You can open the script and change the value #999, this is basically +99.9%, +999 to integers and AAA+ for modifiers
Darksen93 wrote:
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Nice, if I made it +9999, I'm guessing my stats will be +1000% right? I'm guessing you also made it so it only effects the stats and not the dmg/attack amount right?

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:48 pm
dec1337 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm
fgump wrote:

Darksen93 wrote:

Nice, if I made it +9999, I'm guessing my stats will be +1000% right? I'm guessing you also made it so it only effects the stats and not the dmg/attack amount right?
Yup well +999.9% to the items original value and weapon base damage is handled differently you can buff the damage with weapon effects though. You can also strip all effects from a weapon, save/reload then manually add up to 7 effects that will permanently stick

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Sweet. Going to make sure I'm not too over powered. So ima backup my save file before changing it to +999%. This is probably my favorite cheat feature so far. Thanks a lot. What does Boost All Special Bonuses (Can be messy) do? And how is it messy?

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

Here is my table merged with Dec1337, it has all my new Amrita, Gold, Glory gained multipliers, run and dash speed modifiers and inf weight by Dec1337. And some other scripts that were in his table.

I made a script for dash speed since I couldn't find the pointer. Working on removing Guardian cap levels, please note that if I managed to do it you cant use it online.
Attachments
Nioh-1.21.0.V1.2.CT
(241.3 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Sweet. Going to make sure I'm not too over powered. So ima backup my save file before changing it to +999%. This is probably my favorite cheat feature so far. Thanks a lot. What does Boost All Special Bonuses (Can be messy) do? And how is it messy?
Youre welcome haha lemme know if there are any issues with it haven't used it much yet, and that basically adds +99999 (or whatever you set value to) to every single stat modifier in Status>Special Effects. So movement speed will break if you have any items buffing it and the value is super high - but it also makes enemies drop like 5 purples every kill, havent tested on NG+ yet

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 pm
fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Youre welcome haha lemme know if there are any issues with it haven't used it much yet, and that basically adds +99999 (or whatever you set value to) to every single stat modifier in Status>Special Effects. So movement speed will break if you have any items buffing it and the value is super high - but it also makes enemies drop like 5 purples every kill, havent tested on NG+ yet
I think if we mixed the running speed script with that one we could probably removed the glitch for on running speed while still having insane stats. Worth a try.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

I did +9999 and bugged the items, they are showing +2000 but the special effects are all greyed out.