Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lancelot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.1 (v4) Added More

Post by Lancelot »

Can I use this cheat to get into Placidusax's arena to activate his grace then disable the cheat and go back to online play like normal?
I died while killing him so now I'm locked out of going to his arena to purge the mad flame and I don't really want that ending

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

haroldickenson wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:51 am
Just tried v1.03.1 (v4). The 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' still has the flickering status bars. Do the new resistance options allow the status bars to remain invisible while the Immune option is also active? If so, I have yet to see a combination that does the trick.

Also, the AutoRotation script still isn't working. I'd have to manually open the camera settings to disable the autorotation, which works.
Does anyone have a location (like which site of grace I can go to and where)where I can send my player to suffer some status effects so I can test out the flickering more? Not that I can really promise i can fix it of course.. Also, yea maybe the autorotation script does not work..its from discord. So Im removing it and you will need to use the one under the camera script.

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragnarok Drakengard »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:47 pm
haroldickenson wrote:
Just tried v1.03.1 (v4). The 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' still has the flickering status bars. Do the new resistance options allow the status bars to remain invisible while the Immune option is also active? If so, I have yet to see a combination that does the trick.

Also, the AutoRotation script still isn't working. I'd have to manually open the camera settings to disable the autorotation, which works.
Does anyone have a location (like which site of grace I can go to and where)where I can send my player to suffer some status effects so I can test out the flickering more? Not that I can really promise i can fix it of course.. Also, yea maybe the autorotation script does not work..its from discord. So Im removing it and you will need to use the one under the camera script.
Go to stranded graveyard site of grace. Immediately to your right should be one of those "double imp" statues. Use a stonesword key on it. When the fog dissipates, drop down and you should begin suffering a status effect. There is another one you can warp to with a lake of poison, but I have to figure out which one it was again and then tell you. Will do that soon.

Eiditng my post with an update. I found another one gideon. Try going to 'Aeonia Swamp Shore' site of grace and then walk into the red lake, you get a status effect from there too. There are probably more areas like that but I'm only halfway through the game and haven't discovered everything yet and haven't beaten it yet.

Good luck!

spunko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spunko »

Thank you very much for the table, it is awesome all the work you and everybody else put in it.

Is there any way to add "lords runes" to the item giver?

nvmvoidrays
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nvmvoidrays »

so, does the "change starting class" thing work correctly? i made a wretch and kind of hated the build i was doing and i wanna change to astrologer, but i don't want to start my 30~ hour character over. will this work correctly and not flag my account/softban me?

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

working on 1.03.2?

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 pm
working on 1.03.2?
It's literally faster to test it yourself than to ask, so why not try the fastest way first? (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:47 pm
haroldickenson wrote:

Ruin-Strewn Precipe
[Link]
This site of grace is near a cave which contains poison traps set by the Vulgar Militia.

Lake of Rot
[Link]
This site of grace is next to a lake which induces Scarlet Rot.

Nameless City
[Link]
This site of grace is near some deathblight-inducing lizards eastward.

Hopefully those status effects would be enough to see the problem.

pepe42069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pepe42069 »

Meatpixie wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 am
Sakurarozu wrote:
working on 1.03.2?
It's literally faster to test it yourself than to ask, so why not try the fastest way first? (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)
if you had 2 brain cells, you would think of the possibility he doesn't want to update till he is sure this is working! (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 Adds + Fixes

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.03.2 + Additions
[1.] Fixed some scripts and pointers for Game patch 1.03.2
[2.] Added new code that should take care of the flashing bars for the Immune to Negative Status Effects script.
[3.] Added cwchuang's Noclip additions that added controller support for the noclip script Here
[4.] Added some more world flags under the World Flags by CarlosM/NPC (WIP) including PATCHES with the ability I assume to set him to alive (all of the flags are done by Discord people, not me).
[5.] Removed the no camera rotation script at the top of table as it did not work (you will have to use the one in the camera section).
[6.] Removed the teleport scripts as they did not work and im not fixing them right now (may never fix them).

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:41 am
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
[2.] Added new code that should take care of the flashing bars for the Immune to Negative Status Effects script.
[3.] Added cwchuang's Noclip additions that added controller support for the noclip script Here
[4.] Added some more world flags under the World Flags by CarlosM/NPC (WIP) including PATCHES with the ability I assume to set him to alive (all of the flags are done by Discord people, not me).
[5.] Removed the no camera rotation script at the top of table as it did not work (you will have to use the one in the camera section).
[6.] Removed the teleport scripts as they did not work and im not fixing them right now (may never fix them).
Excellent! The flickering status bars for the 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' script seem to have disappeared. I have only tested poison build up for now, but I assume the same logic applies to all statuses. Will update as necessary.

Great job as always! :D

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

pepe42069 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:05 am
Meatpixie wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 am
Sakurarozu wrote:
working on 1.03.2?
if you had 2 brain cells, you would think of the possibility he doesn't want to update till he is sure this is working! (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)
If you had 2 brain cells you would have noticed that you're implying piracy. Also why didn't you answer his question instead of criticizing mine? So I was right after all, it was way faster to test it than to ask if it works because then there's you who completely ignored his question just to start trolling and/or instigate a fight. You do you I guess, I can't stop you, but I can ignore you, EL PEPE. :mrgreen:
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:41 am
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
Thanks a lot for devoting so much of your time on these updates! I like your table better because it doesn't rely on Discord which afaik functions like some kind of DRM for cheating.

Crakky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crakky »

Can I just say for all those people who ask if there is a way to cheat safely, here's my rundown, first off I don't think you should be using this table if you are worried about it, at the end of the day no cheat is safe and there is no certainty that you won't be banned, but I also believe before cheating you should at least play the whole game through once without cheating then consider it because after paying £50 you should at least go legit for one time so there's nothing to lose after it( apart from multiplayer which is kinda mediocre), in addition, the the vare quest requires you to have multiplayer and invade 3 people.

side notes after i had difficulty attaching the table.
1.don't use the start_protected_game method use the steam_appid method. To do this add a txt file into the Elden ring game folder with the numbers "1245620" inside, after this launch the Elden ring Exe program DIRECTLY THROUGH THE FOLDER AND NOT THROUGH STEAM.
2.make sure it comes up with the message at the start of launching Elden ring saying your in offline mode.

Another side note of things ive read to lower chances of getting banned and things ive kinda tested myself:)
-Dont edit runes directly (use the item gib. select magic and goods, then select hero runes, add 100 to your character and open them, you can keep doing this to get more runes(can only hold 99 at a time so crack em then re-click the item gib in the table))
-Dont edit stats directly instead use the rune method I described and then add stats you want( if you wanna respec defeat rennela then add a larva tear to your inv and respec with her)
- Not sure how safe this method is but another way of getting runes is putting a multiplayer on runes dropped by enemies and putting at something crazy like 100000 if your too lazy to keep cracking hero runes.
- Dont add smithing stones directly i also heard thats a quick way to get banned too, ild suggest using item gib and getting the smithing bell bearings and giving them to the twins at the roundtable so you can buy as many as you want then even without the cheat table.

And of course, thank you to all the people that made and helped with this table, you truly are not maidenless. :)
Last edited by Crakky on Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeetibum234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yeetibum234 »

my table freezes as soon as i drop it into CE it also asks attach process. Assuming for the scripts, but the process is already selected. So im guessing its trying to attach everything. None the less, this is one of few tables that freeze i dont know why. Any help would be thankful. As well as should i launch this in offline mode.

scumfuckadonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scumfuckadonis »

anyone know what value to set white-faced varre at in order to advance the quest past the 5 bloody finger invasion uses? is this possible? thanks