Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ooblagis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Post by ooblagis »

So does anyone have any theories on how to find Essences? Freezing those feels like something not TOO game breaking while removing a lot of RNG, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to find them, as I assume they're just binary states (found/not found, used/not used), which is a fools errand to try and pin down.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

ooblagis wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:09 am
So does anyone have any theories on how to find Essences? Freezing those feels like something not TOO game breaking while removing a lot of RNG, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to find them, as I assume they're just binary states (found/not found, used/not used), which is a fools errand to try and pin down.
Havent checked that but maybe they are listed in game's menory after the items.

Slayernice
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slayernice »

So I ended up making a little table that compiles all essences and items for SMTV in Yuzu

All you need to do to make it work is to find the value of the Large Glory Crystal which should be easy to get with the DLC (I also chose these as the starting point since it was the easiest for me to work with)

And upon changing that value address, it should change the rest and make it work

Also I apologize if the table is a lil unorganized, it's my first time making one 😭😭😭
The Black X wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:05 am
You said that you were going to make something, but feel free to use my table to make a much more complete one if it'll ever help you 🙏🏿
Attachments
SMTV.CT
Essence & Items
(108.08 KiB) Downloaded 608 times

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

So this is where everyone is at! lol. I was on main trying to figure out why no one has posted to main for past couple days I've been on this. Nice to see I'm not the only one.

Eiffel2018
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eiffel2018 »

Attach with cheat code used for YUZU/Ryujinx, just put the correct TID folder in the Mod folder

Feature:
[Inf. HP (will dead if enemy too strong)]
[Infinite MP]
[Makka(Money) hack (5x gain, no decrease)]
[Glory hack (5x gain, no decrease)]
[Infinite Battle Moves (Hold ZL for off)]
[Items/Essence not decrease (Hold ZL for off)]
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]
[Always Full Moon = 52800109 / New Moon = 4B090129 / Normal game (delete this line)]
[Exp Multiplier (Edit the last number, default 5x)]
[All Essence]
[All Items (not include key items)]

May add the following line if you want to take a look for all KEY items
[Key items (Dangerous, just for reference)]
040E0000 01334D54 94AB5881

Note, there is no CT file, I just use the cheat function provided by Yuzu and Ryujinx

15/11 Updated: Compatibility to Ryujinx/Yuzu

# Game ver. 1.0.1 is required
# For those who want to disable some functions, you can open the file and delete the lines below corresponding title

Someone said I'm lazy. Yes, I'm lazy to learn everything, however, I work for this game at least 100 hrs. I believe no one will put so much effort on it, otherwise a full function CT file was come very early :)

I don't know how to make a CT file that can modified the memory without conflict by the game system.
Any one can help? just serach 00 45 69 66 66 65 6C 32 30 31 38 00 and then edit +0x20 that is EXP multiplier
may be you also need to trace what address write on that memory and NOP it.
Attachments
Shin Megami Tensei V.rar
(13.65 KiB) Downloaded 2820 times
Last edited by Eiffel2018 on Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

ahura2232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ahura2232 »

Eiffel2018 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:18 am
Attach with cheat code used for YUZU/Ryujinx, just put the correct TID folder in the Mod folder

Feature:
[Godmode (HP & MP not decrease) Will dead if enemy too strong]
[Consumables not decrease]
[Infinite Battle Moves (Hold ZL)]
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]
[Exp multplier (3x default)]

Note, there is no CT file, I just use the cheat function provided by Yuzu and Ryujinx
How even

nahobinachan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nahobinachan »

Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

lazy thing, do something useful and add the option to modify the compedium

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

That's really neat you did that from the emulator. I know one of the older versions of the emulator used to use the cheat plugin. Just like when we used codemaster codes on pcsxe. I thought they dropped their cheat plugins though. I know one of them did. The Yuzu EA 2193 and the Ryujinx 1.0.7.104 neither have the plugin. If it ain't too much trouble, just drop me a line in PM where a fella can get the cheat plugin build from.

And I'm not sure what the others are on about, but thanks for posting taking your time to share this with us. I appreciate it.

++Edit: I tried some google fu, so I'm not being too bad lazy. Looks like the gist is trying to use the Mod location. Making a folder with the cheat name/cheats/buildID.txt. I've seen your list in the text. Do each of the codes need to be parsed in to their own folder in the Mod location? So for EU version would it look like: 0100B870126CE000/[Moon Jump]/cheats/A6A06F3BAEFE4D75.txt. With the .txt having only the Moonjump code present? I really don't know much about emulation, so thanks for any help here.

sonic1384
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sonic1384 »

Slayernice wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:32 am
So I ended up making a little table that compiles all essences and items for SMTV in Yuzu

All you need to do to make it work is to find the value of the Large Glory Crystal which should be easy to get with the DLC (I also chose these as the starting point since it was the easiest for me to work with)

And upon changing that value address, it should change the rest and make it work

Also I apologize if the table is a lil unorganized, it's my first time making one 😭😭😭
The Black X wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:05 am
You said that you were going to make something, but feel free to use my table to make a much more complete one if it'll ever help you 🙏🏿
dude made a new way i used my dlc thingy

mishima123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mishima123 »

What are Infinite Battle Move?

I tried holding the ZL key, but it didn't work.

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

Seem like the infinite battle moves and Magatsuhi code dont work, I've tried holding the zl button but it's still decreased and same as the magatsuhi

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

slayervergil wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:31 am
Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

Seem like the infinite battle moves and Magatsuhi code dont work, I've tried holding the zl button but it's still decreased and same as the magatsuhi
the magatsuhi worked for me but not the zl button. i am playing 1.01 version with ryuzinx

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

lexlim86 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 am
the magatsuhi worked for me but not the zl button. i am playing 1.01 version with ryuzinx
Oh, weird. Which version of ryujinx u are using ?? I'm using the 1.0.7104 and the magatsuhi not worked for me

ninaaaq
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ninaaaq »

Please I need cheat table for leveling fast in ver 1.0.1 010063B012DC6000, anyone who already get code please share to us because I already try to find it but not work.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

slayervergil wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:06 am
lexlim86 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 am
Oh, weird. Which version of ryujinx u are using ?? I'm using the 1.0.7104 and the magatsuhi not worked for me
same vesion