Assassin's Creed Revelations [aob All Versions]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
enricojacko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations [aob All Versions]

Post by enricojacko »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 am
enricojacko wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:17 am
Hi, I have the latest Gold Edition and I am stuck at Bomb Crafting tutorial (memory 4).
At the crafting table I select the correct ingredients, and when I need to test the bomb, I press the command ("E") to throw but it doesn't work. Ezio will not drop the bomb at all.
I used a trainer in the previous parts of the game, but I tried to exit the game, then reload without any trainer, exit the memory, empty all of my inventory components, sold everything to the market (powders, etc.) and dropped every bomb, so I started again the tutorial from scratch. Still the same issue: I select the correct components and I cannot throw the test bomb, so I am stuck at this point and I can't proceed in any way.
Is there any help available? Thanks a lot.
If I remember correctly, both the trainer and a certain option in the table screws up your Bomb Inventory, making the game think you have x amount of bombs, when it's actually 0 or something. It messes it up to the point where you can't craft any new ones either. If you saved with this then you will most likely have to start over. I don't remember if I was able to fix my save after it happened.
Thanks for the answer. I was wondering if inside the game I could find a black market dealer and try to dismantle every bomb from his options, but at the moment I can't find any dealer in the map since hours. Also I hoped there could exist some kind of "savegame editor" to unlock that option and/or let me proceed in that specific mission (memory) but I am afraid there is not any available. If anyone else have some kind of tips or suggestions, you are welcome. Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Well, my table does not have any impact on bombs (or its making). Bombs are a special case here as these are "components" of other (uniquge) items. The fact that your 'E' key does not respond, makes me think that this key is configured differently. Iow check your controls - and if set as 'E' - change it to a different key altogether...
(btw need to run/test this, but it is possible that the descriptive is misleading in that it always shows the default setting; and not the one configured by the user)
To follow up: can you actually create the bomb itself, then close the cabin and see it updated in your inventory? That would prove that you can at least create bombs, just not throw them... yet.

enricojacko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enricojacko »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:59 pm
^ Well, my table does not have any impact on bombs (or its making). Bombs are a special case here as these are "components" of other (uniquge) items. The fact that your 'E' key does not respond, makes me think that this key is configured differently. Iow check your controls - and if set as 'E' - change it to a different key altogether...
(btw need to run/test this, but it is possible that the descriptive is misleading in that it always shows the default setting; and not the one configured by the user)
To follow up: can you actually create the bomb itself, then close the cabin and see it updated in your inventory? That would prove that you can at least create bombs, just not throw them... yet.
Thanks Paul44
The key binding command is set correctly. If I am out of that memory, in normal game it is working with bombs, no issues at alldropping them or using the gun trigger, etc..
Anyway I tried to change the letter to "P" just for confirmation, and its behaviour is the same.
I can throw bombs outside the memory, the ones that I buy of course, since I am not able to craft them if I cannot proceed in the memory about crafting tutorial.
I think that Exeter said it right: I noticed that I have bombs in my inventory (4 in one slot and 4 in the second slot), but even if I consume all of them on purpose dropping until I reach 0 bombs, as soon as I change location (enter inside assassin's cove, or using underground connection tunnels, etc.), I opwn my weapons wheel menu and I see again 4 + 4 bombs, WITHOUT any trainer loaded/activated.
I cannot drop bombs inside assassin's cove, therefore I start from 0 bombs and 0 components outside (consume/sell everything), then I enter in the cove and the memory starts, so I create the first bomb at the table and it says "press spacebar to test the bomb", I do it and it immediately show 4 bombs on bottom left (avoiding me to proceed). I can walk, run, jump, punch the guards inside the testing virtual room, but NOT launch the bomb.
I believe that is exactly the glitch mentioned in previous posts, unfortunately...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I have 2 tables here (from other authors) that allow you to add bombs; but never tested them (as far as I remember). Perhaps you've tried one of those 2. Did some quick tests to see if I could lower numbers via those scripts, but that did not work...
As I said before: bombs are a special case design-wise, and frankly - apart from the obligatory objectives - never made real use of it either. Funny detail: tried to replay that crafting mission again, but at 100% you can't anymore...

Diab24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Diab24 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:26 am
Assassin Creed Revelation ~ Limited Edition ~ Uplay & Steam v1.03

- Health (incl godmode, invisible, notoriety, Templar Awareness)
- Inventory Supplies
- Teleport & Coordinates (incl teleport, free roam, cam distance)
- Freeze Mission Timer...: 3 variants (check script for details)
- Manage Assassins (& Contracts)
- Abstergo Challenges (edit/complete most/any challenge)
- Time Of Day...
- Tools: Build Icon Lists (~ show on map)

+ Compact View mode (set as default): incl info button, referring to this topic

Notes:
* - Inventory Supplies editor: see for details here [ http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 231#p37342 ]

As always: if you use a different game vs and something is not working for you, just pm me...

ps: DXWnd v2.04.59 allows one to run the game in Windowed mode. (or try this trick here: [ http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=1907 ])

-UPDATE-
- added God Mode & Invisibility
- Teleport & Coordinates...
(Readme file is included ~ read first before asking questions...)
RE info on "finds": read here [ viewtopic.php?p=44881#p44881 ] (and/or check my other AC tables)
- UPDATE 2 -
some minor adaptions, primarily Teleport script.

- UPDATE 3 - (201902)
Updated for another v103 Steam vs (espec had to redo Templar Awareness); and tested with Theta v3
ps: Notoriety not really an issue, but original 'Templar Awareness' code does not seem to be my cup of tea (honestly can not recall)?! I'm leaving prev table in case somebody recognize/(re)claim that code. Plus: although I checked out everything in the different versions, I did not do it thàt extensively so...

- UPDATE 4 - (202005) v4.1
Major update: most main struct ptrs now collected via 1 main script. This increases chances of having it working with your game's exe vs!
Again: did not play the game extensively; just some run-testing with several saves. Also verified/working 1 uplay & 1 Steam vs
New: Free Roam & Cam Distance (FOV)
Also added batchfile to create Windowed version (but probably more 'manageable' using DxWnd). See also here: [ viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11869 ] (you'll need to download SFK = Swiss File Knife yourself)

- UPDATE 5 - v4.4
Added: Build icon list... This feature will allow you to get coordinates for most/all Collectibles; and have them shown on the map. (did not touch anything else)

- UPDATE 6 - v4.6
Added: Freeze Timer... (both for mission & chrono).
Based on my experience in ACU: for more info see here [ viewtopic.php?p=138872#p138872 ]. Finding the Chrono routine took me some serious time/research...
Important: did NOT test with Steam vs, so if it is not working for you let me know!

- UPDATE 7 - v4.7
Cleaned up table a bit, in line with other AC tables
Added: Time of Day

- UPDATE 8 - v4.8
Added: Abstergo Challenges (edit/complete most/any challenge ~ based on ACS experience)
Minor updates (related to CE pre-v7.x)
GUI update: based on AC BF experience (see also readme file)

- UPDATE 9 - v4.9
Added: manage Assassins & Contracts (edit params such as Skill & Level; and change Contract params such as Money & Duration)
GUI fully updated (based on AC BF experience (see also readme file))
-EDIT-: added ptr check for 'manage assassin' & updated readme...

Additionally: run AC RV in Windowed mode. Note: you must download SFK (Swiss File Knife) to use with this batchfile
For more info/discussion, see here: [ viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11869 ]
Hello dear paul

I know it's late but whenever I press enable cheats the game crashes even on dxwnd program using windowed mode, any fix I really appriciete it :/

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ which version are you using (incl crack if it is the case) ? also: are you ingame at some specific location upon enabling?
ps: if cracked, upload/pm me that save... (do NOT pm your legal save)
ps2: windowed will make no difference (probably a ptr = 0, that needs to be tested...)

oh yeah: be a good chap, and next time do NOT quote the whole post again. either refer to my name/table, or delete most part of the quote...

Diab24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Diab24 »

I'm using 1.03 Gold Edition ElAmigos version and when I start a new game and press enable cheats when I alt tab back to the game the game crashes

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ If you first enable cheats and then create New game, then it probably/surely will crash. In that case, play for 10-15mins first before even trying out the table (ignoring the (non)sense of even enabling cheats at this point)...

That said (if you are already ingame, controlling your character): i have no idea what ElAmigos installs as crack, but the one crack i have on disk comes with patched EXEs. So, upload (and pm me downloadlink): the cracked files (at least 5 files; if 'steam' also that dll) AND an SFV/MD5 of your game installation (not moving 1 inch until i got that one... ~ google... tip: quicksfv)