Last Epoch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Last Epoch

Post by NidasBot »

WankHole wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:08 am
You're welcome, glad you're enjoying the table. In regard to jumping to the final zone in dungeons, I had initially wanted just that, but the way the dungeons work in this game prevents something like that from happening (or is simply above my capabilities). The only reason we can waypoint to zones that don't have a waypoint is because the game treats checkpoints and waypoints the same. Dungeons, on the other hand, require certain conditions to be met to allow for checkpoints to exist. I'm sure someone more adept at hacking could bypass all these conditions and make it possible, because without it, you load into the zone but the game bricks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

QTH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QTH »

NidasBot wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:59 am
Table updated: 1.4.1 [22-Mar-2024] Available Here

Fixed scripts that were reported broken. I've reached a point of burn out and don't really plan on adding new scripts to the table. Therefore, the table is going to remain as is for a while, only updating broken scripts when needed. Thank you all for helping me get the table this far. As always, enjoy! :D
hey bro !ur tables very good,but 1more scripts not work... example: pick up items from a distance
pls help me update that

WankHole
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WankHole »

QTH wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:50 pm
NidasBot wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:59 am
Table updated: 1.4.1 [22-Mar-2024] Available Here

Fixed scripts that were reported broken. I've reached a point of burn out and don't really plan on adding new scripts to the table. Therefore, the table is going to remain as is for a while, only updating broken scripts when needed. Thank you all for helping me get the table this far. As always, enjoy! :D
hey bro !ur tables very good,but 1more scripts not work... example: pick up items from a distance
pls help me update that
Its working fine. Make sure you read the post you got the table from and then you'll realize why its not working for you.

jincuteguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jincuteguy »

Is there anyway to edit the Echoes Completed (top corner of the screen) ? thx

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Is there a table that lets me respec mastery? I chose necromancer, and I'd prefer to switch to warlock without making a new character. I seem to recall one of the old tables for beta had an option to do this.

Horizon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Horizon »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:12 pm
Is there a table that lets me respec mastery? I chose necromancer, and I'd prefer to switch to warlock without making a new character. I seem to recall one of the old tables for beta had an option to do this.
I don't think you can change mastery via cheat table as it gets hard coded once you select one.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

Horizon wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:05 am
chaosblade02 wrote:
I don't think you can change mastery via cheat table as it gets hard coded once you select one.
You can change it temporarily in game by going to the Actor class > localTreeData > chosenMastery offset, it's an enum based offset.
0 = No Mastery
1 = Mastery #1
2 = Mastery #2
3 = Mastery #3

No idea what it affects, other than you can specialize the skills and unlock the passive section based on the chosen mastery.

Proof you can change mastery, look at the ability list for Sentinel class here,

W is Erasing Strike from Void Knight mastery
E is Holy Aura from Forge Guard mastery
R is Forge Strike from Paladin mastery

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ vry true
for what i remember

think Toga listed the methods involved here: viewtopic.php?p=343340#p343340

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

jincuteguy wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:28 pm
Is there anyway to edit the Echoes Completed (top corner of the screen) ? thx
There is, but why would you want to change that?
chaosblade02 wrote:
Your mastery is tied to your saved game, the only thing that I've managed is temporarily changing it, the same goes for the table by Messy6666. The changes made to your mastery get reverted when you re-load your save. Although, the changes to the passive tree appear to be saved, as imjustmaxie pointed out (but this could run the risk of corrupting your save). I'd suggest you use the save editor by Ash06 to change your mastery. Impala also provided a blank character save that is very useful when you want to play other characters.

Eren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eren »

Hello, friends, I'm new to the game, and I have questions. Is there or is there any way to use the table to transform an item, whether common, white, yellow, purple, etc... into a legendary item?

hobbogg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hobbogg »

Eren wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:02 pm
Hello, friends, I'm new to the game, and I have questions. Is there or is there any way to use the table to transform an item, whether common, white, yellow, purple, etc... into a legendary item?
Use the save editor by Ash06. Offline only and only works on equipped items

Eren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eren »

Nice nice my friend. Thank you for your help. I play with the off version, not steam.
Do you know how to do it? I don't quite understand... Where do I see in the editor, which option do I use, to transform the items I have equipped into legendary ones?
Another question...NidasBot in the recent Update: 1.4.1 (March 22, 2024), mentioned that in "High Item & Gold Drop Rates Warning:
A strict loot filter is RECOMMENDED"
Could someone put a filter like this?
I appreciate the help again!!!!

krlsmnk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krlsmnk »

Any way to edit/increase the number of Weaver's Will on an item? Would love to just have an item randomly upgrade forever.

AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AlexMercer78 »

hey Nidas, a couple of quick updates: movespeed modifier gives me an error on activation and item dupe seems to just double the item in the "gui", i removed and affix from a duped item and the other one had the affix removed as well. If it could duplicate the item by copying it for real it would be an amazing script allowing us to brick duplicated items when crafting without fear :D

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

AlexMercer78 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm
hey Nidas, a couple of quick updates: movespeed modifier gives me an error on activation and item dupe seems to just double the item in the "gui", i removed and affix from a duped item and the other one had the affix removed as well. If it could duplicate the item by copying it for real it would be an amazing script allowing us to brick duplicated items when crafting without fear :D
What error are you getting? I tried the "Movespeed Modifier" on 1.0.5.2 and had no issue. I'm not implementing new functions for the table anymore. If you are duping items to craft, you can use the script under the crafting section to make your desired item without fear of bricking it.