Last Epoch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cottero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch

Post by Cottero »

AlexMercer78 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:42 pm
NidasBot wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:00 pm
Cottero wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:21 am
Nidas, Impala table has an option of max bonus stability. If you could add that it would be awesome.
Have you given "Monolith Quest Echo Bypass" script a chance? ;)
First of all thx so much for your table. Regarding on stability, on one hand you are correct, if we want just to spam monolith bosses for their drops or blessings, on the other hand having normal monolith progression just sped up a bit could be useful for retaining the original experience (for example i leave money and exp constantly only on an x2 multi, i get things faster but i dont burn out the game immediatly) just my 2 cents
Yes, spamming bosses i think will be boring with time. I do all progression till oborys, but in the future if we have instant max bonus stability will help a lot.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

Table updated: 1.1.0 [08-Mar-2024] Available Here

I've done a couple of tweaks and added a new script. I'm going to take a break from updating the table for a while and play the game.
AlexMercer78 wrote:
Cottero wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:17 pm
I've gone ahead and included the option you guys requests. Enjoy :D

Chindopopito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

NidasBot wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:28 pm

I've done a couple of tweaks and added a new script. I'm going to take a break from updating the table for a while and play the game.
AlexMercer78 wrote:
Cottero wrote:
All I ever wanted in a table was XP multiplier and you did it! Thanks for sharing your table. :)

Cottero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cottero »

NidasBot wrote:

AlexMercer78 wrote:
Cottero wrote:
You deserve it man, thank you.

AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AlexMercer78 »

NidasBot wrote:

AlexMercer78 wrote:
Cottero wrote:
works flawlessly, thousand of thanks!

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Has anyone managed to make an offline cosmetics mod yet?

therockcz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by therockcz »

thanks for your work

SaiyanZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaiyanZ »

NidasBot wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:39 pm
Tian wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 pm
Perfect! Glad to here it.
SaiyanZ wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:51 pm
The only thing that I couldn't get to work was forging an experimental glove (20% ward/life glove). My game crashed when I tried to add more affixes to the item and then when I restarted, the gloves was blank with no affixes.
I just tested crafting 3x T7 affixes on gloves with an experimental affix, using "Always T7 Affixes" script. I managed to add all three and upgraded the experimental affix to a T7 from a T2. I can't replicate what could cause the crash. What scripts did you have enabled? Try and narrow down what possible script could cause the crash to help me narrow down the problem.
Hi, I was able to add/remove affixes from an experimental glove. However that is without changing the forging potential. As soon as I try to change forging potential and then craft on experimental gloves, the game crashes. No other scripts running.

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

SaiyanZ wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:52 pm
Hi, I was able to add/remove affixes from an experimental glove. However that is without changing the forging potential. As soon as I try to change forging potential and then craft on experimental gloves, the game crashes. No other scripts running.
Thank you for being detailed in your reply. I went ahead and replicated the steps on a couple of items and had no issues or crashes at any point. I've gone ahead and included an example of the items I modified trying to cause a crash.

Forge Item Script - Enabled & No other scripts enabled
1. Base Item, dropped from mob
2. Upgrade Strength affix, added Dodge Rating affix, changed forging potential to 255 from 32.
3. Removed all non-experimental affixes, added new affixes, upgraded affixes to T5, critical success on experimental affix. Changed forging potential from 255 to 50.
Experimental Item Crafted
I'm afraid the issue you're having might not be tied to my table. My only advice is to ensure the table version matches the game version. Make sure you're not trying to create items the game wouldn't support (i.e. adding legendary potential on a non-unique item or forging potential above 255). Best of luck.

SaiyanZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaiyanZ »

NidasBot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm
SaiyanZ wrote:
Thank you for being detailed in your reply. I went ahead and replicated the steps on a couple of items and had no issues or crashes at any point. I've gone ahead and included an example of the items I modified trying to cause a crash.

2. Upgrade Strength affix, added Dodge Rating affix, changed forging potential to 255 from 32.
3. Removed all non-experimental affixes, added new affixes, upgraded affixes to T5, critical success on experimental affix. Changed forging potential from 255 to 50.
I'm afraid the issue you're having might not be tied to my table. My only advice is to ensure the table version matches the game version. Make sure you're not trying to create items the game wouldn't support (i.e. adding legendary potential on a non-unique item or forging potential above 255). Best of luck.
I saw you had a later version (1.1). I was using the 1.06 version you made last week. Tested it now with the 1.1 version and and it worked! Thanks.

By the way, is there any way to make bosses drop multiple of their own uniques? Like farming Julra T4 for Vessel of Strife takes a long time because the drop rate is less than 10%.

Cottero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cottero »

SaiyanZ wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:29 am
NidasBot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm
SaiyanZ wrote:

I saw you had a later version (1.1). I was using the 1.06 version you made last week. Tested it now with the 1.1 version and and it worked! Thanks.

By the way, is there any way to make bosses drop multiple of their own uniques? Like farming Julra T4 for Vessel of Strife takes a long time because the drop rate is less than 10%.
You can drop an unique with 0 LP and change it to 4 in the Forge option of the table.

chris00711
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chris00711 »

Nothing works. The boxes are clickable but dont do anything

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

it's for offline only

chris00711
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chris00711 »

gotcha..offline works.
Is there a way to lower item drop rate lower than the default 1? does .0002 work?

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

To clear up some confusion

download/file.php?id=57697

this table called v1.1.10 is working with Last Epoch 1.0.2 update

this 1.1.10 table version is created confusion for me.

Thank you so much for the table.