Detective Girl of the Steam City

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Konpaku Youmu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Detective Girl of the Steam City

Post by Konpaku Youmu »

It's an RPG Maker_ MV game, it seems. The usual value * 2 + 1 trick doesn't work. I would appreciate if anyone can make a table for this game or at least point me to the right direction of trying to find the values.

RaikazeRyujin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Detective Girl of the Steam City

Post by RaikazeRyujin »

The "value * 2 + 1" doesn't work for MV in generall, but only vx and vx ace (xp maybe aswell, I'm not sure right now).

For MV games I would suggest looking for "MV cheat menu", copy and paste all files of it into the game's folder and launch the "MVPluginPatcher.exe" once to install the plugin.

God mode (including tp!), gold, items, teleport, switches, variables... the f9 key should also be unlocked, which allows one to easier look through variables and switches (which are often times untranslated and find the right one is easier when seeing their value and surrounding switches / variables.

Works for almost all games, except for one or two due to script incompabilities (but that's... extremely rare) or games that are still compressed and need to be unpacked first. For that I suggest the EnigmaVBUnpacker, which is easy enough to use and should either have a guide on their page or... well there should be one or two out there.

Once you've started a new game / loaded a save you can press "1" to open and close it. Use the "[Numberkeys]" to scroll through the menu change values, use functions etc. Mouse works, too.

A little warning though: When you're getting into a fight, don't set the enemies hp to 0 while the "battle menu" is open, you'll get an error and resulting crash.

Konpaku Youmu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Detective Girl of the Steam City

Post by Konpaku Youmu »

ouuu thanks, it worked!