SNİPER FURY

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Locked
serengedi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

SNİPER FURY

Post by serengedi » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Sniper Fury V 4.7.0 k
Windows 10

unlimited karma wıll be enough :)
100 m all weapon
bla bla bla




Please thıs tıme someone can make ? :) I can found adress but ı cant add table doıng some mıstake. stll don't know :D lol

Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by Steve » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:46 pm

serengedi wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:04 pm
Sniper Fury V 4.7.0 k
Windows 10

unlimited karma wıll be enough :)
100 m all weapon
bla bla bla




Please thıs tıme someone can make ? :) I can found adress but ı cant add table doıng some mıstake. stll don't know :D lol
Check table section.

Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by Steve » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Crusader1979 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm
dude would you do a trainer for windows version
Check table section.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1424

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by SunBeam » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 pm

^ Yes, don't make him repeat a 3rd time...

serengedi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by serengedi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:05 pm

Steve wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Crusader1979 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm
dude would you do a trainer for windows version
Check table section.
that one is empty table they shared to make joke. lol . I hope someone care about it for us. I can fınd adresses but ı cannot add on table ı stll doesnt know how ıt works. ı makıng mıstakes. well .. please someone do ıt for us :)

Karma
100 m damage

thats enough

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 382

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by Rysefox » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:17 pm

serengedi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:05 pm
Steve wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Crusader1979 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm
dude would you do a trainer for windows version
Check table section.
that one is empty table they shared to make joke. lol.
If you say so, nobody has any interest in attacking your desire ;) ;)
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 pm
Reputation: 92

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by MartaLabieniec » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:07 pm


Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by Steve » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:07 pm
Please any one share this cheat table.
Thanks

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 pm
Reputation: 92

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by MartaLabieniec » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am

Steve, write to zajechaxofficial@gmail.com for this table.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1424

Re: SNİPER FURY

Post by SunBeam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Thread closed. It's clearly showing MP usage, so no go on this forum.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]