Forum updates - attachments/new features

Important news and information regarding Fearless Revolution.
STN
Founder
Founder

Forum updates - attachments/new features

Post by STN » Sun May 19, 2019 8:10 am

First off, the most important bit.

Trainer uploads to the forums are completely disabled now except for some users and trainer groups. This is the second time Google has supposedly detected malware on this site posted by some random user. I am not sure what exactly triggers it, this time it happened with a cheat engine trainer that had speedhack, can't remember what it was last time. Upload trainers to file hosting sites and link them. I'll be posting a few reliable sites you can use later.

You can upload tools like stealthedit/modding exes etc but please password protect them. I'll be changing the forum attachment system and start hosting attachments on a different server which should hopefully fix this and not be an issue anymore. Going to take a while though.

Now on to the news i am excited about :D

Forums now support the use of video and audio media from different sites. Just paste the url and it will automatically parse. Supports a wide range of sites.

Let me know if you can't use it, i might have missed permission settings for a group or forum.

Some youtube videos in existing posts might be bugged, in that case just edit and submit your post and it will fix itself

Examples

For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Forum updates - attachments/new features

Post by Rysefox » Sun May 19, 2019 9:57 am

STN wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:10 am

Now on to the news i am excited about :D

Forums now support the use of video and audio media from different sites. Just paste the url and it will automatically parse. Supports a wide range of sites.

Let me know if you can't use it, i might have missed permission settings for a group or forum.

Some youtube videos in existing posts might be bugged, in that case just edit and submit your post and it will fix itself

Examples

Thats nice :)