only 2 options for now. will add more as I play...
- updated inf. torch. removed the drop torch key option.
- updated walk key. added the registers backup to prevent a possible crash.
- added ignore ammo.
- updated inf. torch. forgot to make the aobscan.
- added inf. torch.
- added ignore upgrade materials.
- updated stealth mod. added key activator.
- changed senseless enemies to stealth mod. it covers enemies' hearing routine now. added 2 flags for script behaviour customisation, hense the name change.
- updated walk key. it handles diagonal movement better now (you won't move slightly faster if you walk diagonally now).
- added senseless enemies. tested on the first pig only, will be updated if needed.
- when activated, by script default, enemies would still aware of your presence (noise/in sight/closeness), but won't escape/attack even if you bump into them.
- doesn't work on chase sequence. (may investigate later..?)
- status can be changed from the 2 drop-down-list: "disable" / "in crouch" / "always"(default); and "semi"(default) / "full".
-- "in crouch", means stealth mod will be applied only when you're crouching. note the you'd exit stealth mod when you're aiming, even if you're crouching.
-- "always", means stealth mod is always applied no matter what you're doing.
-- "semi", means the enemies would still aware of your presence, either from noise, sight, or too close; but they won't chase/escape even if you bump into them.
-- "full", means the enemies would ignore you completely.
- you can also press and hold the specified key to apply the stealth mod, which is independent of the status. i.e., this would override the status when the key is pressed.
- key can be changed by choosing from the drop-down-list. default: X1 Mouse Button, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- tested on the first pig only. will be updated if needed.
- you can slingshot/throw any "discovered" item regardless of the remaining quantity.
- quantity still drop until they reach zero.
- torch would still be burnt out actually but the light won't goes.
- you can press R to drop the torch.
ignore upgrade materials
- when activated, allows you to upgrade sling/equipment without any materials.
- required materials still decrease when you upgrade.
- when activated. press and hold the specified key to walk, which can be changed from the drop-down-list.
- key default: CAPS LOCK key, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1