- no_HUD now should be disabled if you wish to access inventory, menu, map... (i'm just lazy to make it properly, sorry);
- added "No_Vignette" and "No_Grain" scripts to HUD group;
- in the "Tone_Curve" you can find two scripts. One is responsible for gentle blue overall color (simulated light from the sky) and another one that used for color presets in Photo Mode;
- Free Camera now could jump right to the cursor position on the map (no need to past marker on the map) and by default it use bit another hotkey "Shift + T";
- changed the names for addresses in "Graphic Settings" group for the names that actually should be (thanks to The Crone);
- added Spotlights group with a bunch of scripts for the spotlights. Here you can change color of lights also for mechs, but seems like there is some bug in game that sometimes cause mechs loading up with default "white" lights, which is not fully affected by those scripts;
- added in "Animations_Speed" group "no_cam_shake" and "no_blow_tint" scripts. "no_cam_shake" using for disabling camera shaking when you freeze animations of Tanks or Harvester. "no_blow_tint" using for disabling overexposure when you enable "Special_Effects" script in the moment of explosions. NOTE that would be better to enable them right in the beginning and don't touch them later for avoiding game crasing.
In some of groups you could find "- - - Copy/Paste" group of scripts...
- At first you should copy/paste yellow "Template" script;
- Then you should enable "Copy_Graphic_Dynamic_Values" script. This script will copy value from "Dynamic_Graphic_All", which is AOB or in other words all the values from "[graphic1]+000" address to "[graphic1]+428" but "simplified" for the one "line";
- After you enabled "Copy_Graphic_Dynamic_Values", you can disable it right after it and open copy/pasted before "Template" script;
- Here you should put cursor between 'those symbols' and press Ctrl+V;
- That's it. Now you stored your settings and if you want load them later, just enable that "Template" script. As for example i put here "Dark Evening" just for showing how it should looks like and so you can see how it works.
Script for changing time and rewinding it.
All mechs doesn't react for player. But they are could rotate at your direction when you shoot them.
Hiding HUD but you can normally interact with main menu, inventory and so on.
-- "Foliage" group
Disable all foliage, most of the rocks, logs...
Makes all foliage and buildings slightly better on distance (LODs). Crated for make screenshots looks better.
Disable pressure on grass from player, mechs and other assets. Useful if you wish screenshot without suppressed grass.
Allows you to adjust exposure.
-- "Weather Effects" group
Allows you to freeze fog and wind stage and adjust it. So you can turn on/off 3 types of fog. Also switch rain to snow "Snow_Switch" but better to use "Rain_Snow_Change" script for it.
Adjust how fast weather changing. Useful if you get some weather state that you doesn't want to change, in such case you can change "Weather_Speed" to "0". Or if you wish to "rewind" weather and find something interesting, just past in "Weather_Speed" something like 5 or 10.
Disable "big" ("volumetric") clouds.
Disable smaller but higher clouds.
If you want natural rain, past in "Rain_Clouds_Amount" something like from 3 to 10. If you want faster change, past somethine like 50. If you wish "natural" and clean weather, past 0 value.
Here you can change Rain/Snow falling amount (Rain_Amount); Amount of wetness and snow cover.
Rain or Snow falling switcher.
Multiplier for every particular snowflake, so you can make snowflakes very small or very big.
You can adjust speed of wind or disable wind at all.
Adjust star brightness (even in day time).
Adjust color of sun, sun halo and moon. But only "texture color", not color of light from it.
Adjust blue color tone on bright surfaces, so you can make "natural" blue snow or already "color corrected" image.
- "Free Camera" group
Allows you to fly around. You can also "jump" to your waypoint on the map and adjust FOV. For jumping to waypoint just place new waypoint at any place on the map and press "Shift + R". You can adjust FOV without free cam, just use "Custom_FOV (num7,4 + Ctrl)" script. Also here you can find "Player_Mechs_Freeze" script, but mostly it's used for disabling "original" player from falling down underwater when free camera flied to far away.
- Graphic Settings
Allows you to change such graphic settings as FOG RGB color and it's intensity, bloom/DoF intensity, clouds color and so on. Also here with "InOutFog_Lights" you can adjust lights intensity and it's "foggy" amount.
- Static Graphic Settings
"Graphic Settings" changing during time of day. But here you can adjust some of graphic settings that will work at any day time. Enable "Fill_Static_Values" script for see values.
-- "Animations_Speed" group
note that this group of scripts was made for using with the free camera and for having creative freedom with screenshots.
Adjust speed of animations for mechs and player (also affect reloading speed).
Adjust mechs speed of "sliding".
Adjust speed for birds in sky and insects in grass.
Adjust speed of animations for foliage, weather, clouds...
Adjust speed of animations for such kind of effects as bullets impacts, fire, explosions... Note that camera could "shaking" when you move close for freezed explosion or near big mechs and currently i'm can't figure out how to deal with it.
Adjust speed of bullets.
//I should say that i thought about those animations speed before in "theHunter: Call of the Wild" game, but doesn't have any idea how can i "catch" this and if it's even possible. Then i found Cinematic Tools from Matti Hietanen and that was like proof that this should be possible. And after i can figured it out... Freeze the game with "pause process" feature of CE. Wait some time. Unfreeze it and you will see that animations goes faster for short period of time. With some amount of luck you can get those values with the increased/decreased search method.//
-- "Foliage Repalce" group
Here you can switch foliage (trees, bushes, logs, some of grasses) between each other, adjust it's color and visibility. It could be tricky at first times though, but with that you can change some kind of spruce trees to deciduous trees, rocks and so on. Not all foliage affected by this script. For see what you could change use "Grass Off (hide unaffected)". This script hide all assets that doesn't affected by this group of scripts. Also adjusting color for spruce trees affect not only their "leaves" but also their "trunks", but it works fine with deciduous trees (sorry, my English is very bad when i try to talk about the botany/foliage and so on). "Rotation" values and scripts were made for being able to disable rotation for foliage when it placed on hill or just slightly rotated in game for some reason and if you want to disable it.
- "noHUD" script now worked as it should (you can access inventory, map, main menu...);
- added "Glowing_Textures" to "InOutFog_Lights" script, so it's possible to adjust power of glowed textures;
- added "List of Foliage" in "Foliage Replace" group where you can see which values you can use for replacing foliage from one to another;
- changed address types for replacing foliage from 4 bytes to 2 bytes, since it's seems more as it should be and for prevent crash if you past "bad" (too high) value.
Update from 04.20
- Added "Buildings LODs" scripts in "Foliage" group, which slightly increase building quality on distance;
- Added "Birds_Insects" and "Bullet_Time" scripts in "Animations_Speed" group, which allows you to change speed of birds, insects and bullets;
- Added "Foliage Replace" group which allows you to replace trees with each other and adjust it's color. Read the description part below in this post for explanation of this and other scripts.
- noHUD script currently disabling HUD whatever you do, even when you open inventory and map. Will try to find how to avoid it later.
Update from 04.08
- Added FOV speed up (use Ctrl + Num4,7 or just Num4,7 for normal speed);
- Added 2 more scripts to "Better_Foliage" which is activating automatically with it. Example of difference, which is more noticeable during hotsampling;
Update from 04.05
- Added FOV change (in "Free Camera" group);
- Added "Animations_Speed" group where is possible to adjust speeds of mechs animations, their movements, weather effects and some sort of special effects (dirt after bullet impacts, explosions...). Mechs Animations and Movements scripts also affect player, but it's supposed to use with the free camera and not in ordinal gameplay. Still, while it have some flaws it's required some of the adjustments, but so far looks ready for usage;
- Added "Weather_Change_Speed" script. I don't know if it's me or game engine, but at high speeds clouds could stutter;
- Added "Alt/Tab" check for free camera and FOV;
- Added "Foliage" group where is possible to disable foliage at all or slightly improve it;
- Fixed/finished "Blue Tone" and "Moon Color" scripts;
- Moved "Player_Mechs_Freeze" script to "Free Camera" group.
If you have crashes during usage of CE, try to check in CE "Edit - Settings - Debugger Options - Use windows debugger". VEH debugger before cause for me a lot of crashes.
Update from 04.02
- added Free Camera (Use TFGHUJ for movements and BN for speed mults);
- added "Player_Mechs_Freeze" script for freezing player/mechs and for "wiping out" mechs;
- changed "noHUD" script so now mouse does not appear (should be possible to play normally without any HUD on screen, let me know if you find any issue with it);
- fixed dot in center of the screen when "noHUD" active and no items in quick slots
Preview of default and view without HUD, lens dirt and DoF: https://imgur.com/a/b6AKXZh
Table for Steam game version from March 27
Cheat table mostly for those who like to make screenshots. Here you can adjust in-game brightness, contrast, fog amount and it's color, DoF, street lights, exposure, lens dirt, wind, stars brightness and so on. Also time control and calm mechs ("invisible" player model).
Pretty in WIP state, but so far looks ready to share.