Batman : Arkham City GOTY +10 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Batman : Arkham City GOTY +10 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Post by VampTY »

Options : 10
  • Challenge/DLC/-------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Armor [Ballistic/Combat]
  • Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Combat [Score]
  • ----------/----/--------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Experience/Hit Strike Combat Combo/Special Combo/Upgrades [Multiplier]
  • Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Health
  • Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Health/Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill
  • -----------/----/-------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Maximum Level
  • Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Stop]
  • Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Reset]
  • Game [Speed] Fast
  • Game [Speed] Slow
Important!
<> This "Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Combat [Score]" is for the score in challenges, for combat only, works on the first round, will add more than enough!
<> This "----------/----/--------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Experience/Hit strike combat combo/Special combo/Upgrades [Multiplier]" will increase very fast whatever is in there, use it only in story mode.
<> Avoid using "Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Health/Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill" on any boss fight!
<> Using "-----------/----/-------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Maximum level", will make them to level 999999, enough i guess, make sure to disable after you've had your fun, don't leave it on!
<> Using "<> That "Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Combat [Timer stop]" will stop the time to "1:00", disable after you've had your fun!
<> Use "Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Reset]" to reset the timer to "00:00", disable after that, don't leave it on!
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Batman Arkham City GOTY.CT
Updated!
(7.83 KiB) Downloaded 2907 times
Last edited by VampTY on Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:35 am, edited 8 times in total.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Batman Arkham City GOTY +11 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Post by VampTY »

Updated!
Last edited by VampTY on Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SHAY
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Batman Arkham City GOTY +11 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Post by SHAY »

please someone make cheat table for batman arkham city with these item :
infinite health
infinite battle armor
infinite blastic armor
disruper no cooldown or infinite use
sonic batarang no cooldown or infinite use
smoke bomb no cooldown or infinite use
free fly fast

and also do this for arkham origins
I'll be waitting for it.

zaqx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Batman : Arkham City GOTY +10 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Post by zaqx »

Hi VampTY, first thank you for this table, I have used the one you created for Batman Arkham Asylum, but this time I see that there is an error in one of the options, I hope you can review it.

When activating the Timer [Stop], it does not stop at 1:00 :(, it continues to advance as if nothing was activated.

The Timer [Reset], that one works :)

Please I hope you can review and correct it, thanks in advance.

Greetings.

Usenrame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Batman : Arkham City GOTY +10 [Steam][Version 1.1]

Post by Usenrame »

I believe this table damaged my save as the side mission "Enigma Conundrum" (New Game+) seems permanently broken, even after a system restart and without loading the table. Answering a riddle in the Enigma Machine will only open the map without showing the next location (as well as not unlocking said location). Opening the menu again makes the Enigma Machine reappear with the same question over and over, as if you never answered it

Why I believe it's the tables fault? I'm stuck on the riddle that has "Shadow" as answer. Loading the table and activating "Health/Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill" will cause a different riddle to be asked (the one with "Secret" as answer). So it would seem that the table messes with this mission.