SpellForce Platinum Edition - All Cheats (Fast Unit Spawn Included)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sebubble
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sebubble »

This table is NOT made by me.
I put together a really useful table (AFAIK made by Recifense, reposted here by STN) along with the 'Instant Unit' code from the old cheat engine website. I can't remember the name of the person who made the Instant Unit cheat. I'll give credit if I find out.

Layout:
Spellforce Platinum Edition Script (AOB) - The main cheats
-Enable/Disable God Mode - Makes the avatar, all owned units, and all owned buildings invulnerable.
-Enable/Disable Fast Mana Refuel - Self-explanatory, works for all owned units.
-Enable/Disable Minimum Resources - Locks minimum resources to 4000.
-Enable/Disable Quick Level Up - For every kill your avatar gets, you gain one level. Goes to/stops at level 50.
-Enable/Disable Unlimited Points - You can use points freely.
-Enable/Disable Minimum Money - Stops your money going down.*
-Minimum Money Value - Changes all your money to the value of 5000. This can be changed in the 'Value' section on the table.
Instant Unit Build - All units (including heroes) are instantly spawned.

All cheats are automatically enabled. To disable any, change the value from '1' to '0' in the 'Value' section on the table.

* - I am not entirely sure if it stops your money going down. This is just what I recall. I will update the description if it turns out to be something else. However, the two minimum money cheats seem to go hand in hand.
SpellForce Cheats.CT
(13.27 KiB) Downloaded 4951 times
NOTES
I just wanted to add a few notes about the cheats. Things I've noticed or that may be useful.

God Mode - Your units CAN still die if they are hit by a one-shot kill. So, still beware of those blade towers. You are able to destroy them with your avatar if you also activate in the in-game god mode, which makes their health go to zero, but will prevent them from dying. For those who don't know in-game cheats, I'll add the codes below, along with a few cool/useful ones I found and saved from the old SpellForce website (RIP). Also be aware of stronger units. I remember losing a few 'invulnerable' elves in the firepit while trying to save Cenwen.

Fast Mana Refuel - Although this can be useful, it can cause a huge mass of minions from units that summon them (mainly looking at you, Dark Elf Necromancer). Along with the in-game mana cheat, there was a whole army of minions just from a few Necromancers. Although cool, it was annoying. With the sheer amount of them, even the fast refuel didn't stop them dying after a while because they still use up mana staying alive.

Minimum Resources - You have to have collected at least one load of a resource before it will jump up to 4000. However, if you use the in-game resource cheat, you'll have 4000 of everything instantly, without having to collect.

Quick Level Up - WARNING: You CANNOT transfer an avatar over a certain level into the Shadow of the Phoenix expansion. I can't quite remember what level it is. It might be 31, as there are some people who have been unable to transfer, even after playing through without cheats. So yeah, only use this if you don't mind making a new avatar for SotP.

Unlimited Points - You can max up your skills but there is still a limit to the amount of skills. So you can't learn all the physical fighting and magics. You still have to pick which ones you want to master. You can get to the max attributes which I believe is 138, but by using cheat engine manually, you can go over that. E.g. 138 strength is very strong and should leave you with no problems getting through the game, but you can't go over that by clicking in the game menu. If you use cheat engine and set strength to 2000 or something, your avatar will pretty much one-shot anything.

OTHER CHEATS

First off, I want to say that I have used a speed boost cheat for my avatar in the past. There is a guide on the Steam page named 'Avatar Editor (Stats/Money/Levels/Exp/Skills/Run-ATK-Cast Speed)' by Syondi. Just in case this ever disappears, I have saved the information from the guide. Very useful if you want your avatar to zip across maps.

Main/Most Popular Codes:

Open cheat window in game by pressing/holding Ctrl and then pressing ]
This is how I open it on a UK Qwerty keyboard. May be different on other keyboards. I have seen people saying Ctrl and then +
Press Esc to exit cheat window.

Application:SetBuildingFastBuildMode(1) - All buildings are built super fast.

Application:FastHeroCast(1) - Heroes spawn very fast.

Application:SetGodMode(1) - Avatar will not die, but your health will still go down, so, your avatar will slow to a walk if they are reduced to 0, until they are healed.

Application:SetNoManaUsage(1) - No mana is used when casting. Minions and auras still take mana away from caster.

UnExplored:Enable(0) - Reveals entire map. Notice that this is a 0, rather than a 1. I assume it means it's DISABLING the fog of war effect.

Application:GiveMeGoods(4000) - You'll get 4000 of each resource, both light and dark. You can change the 4000 to any desired number.

Application:SetBuildingTechTreeMode(1) - This will give you the ability to build any building you have unlocked straight away, without having to build others first.

Application:SetFigureTechTreeMode(1) - This will give you the ability to summon any unit you have unlocked straight away, without having to build certain buildings.

A COUPLE OF NOTES ON THESE

To disable any of the cheats with '1'. Type in the code again and instead put '0'. This was useful for me when my avatar was completely stuck being surrounded by so many enemies and I wanted to get them out by disabling God Mode.

You don't have to type the codes each time, there should be a little drop box at the top of the window where you can click a cheat previously used and it will put it in the type box ready. As you have to redo the in-game cheats every time you change maps, I discovered a way of making it faster. If you open the drop down box and leave your cursor hovering over the cheats, then exit. Open it again and click one cheat, you'll have to click in the type box and then 'Enter' for it to activate. After this, you'll no longer have to click inside the type box. You can click the cheat and then 'Enter' straight away. This might be stupid and there also might be a quicker way, but it's been a time-saver and frustration-saver for me. Apologies if this was unclear.

I believe the NoManaUsage cheat also works on the enemies, so they will be able to use their spells indefinitely as well.

BACK TO OTHER CHEATS

I saved this description of summoning any unit to the map, changing your avatar or any unit's appearence, and removing units from the map. I only saved the description from the old SpellForce website so unfortunately, I can't credit who wrote this. I will edit if someone informs me of who.

"Using the Application:Test_SpawnUnit(unitId, <any number?>, posX, posY) console command, you can spawn any unit in the game. For a list of unit IDs, search the forums where you can find a full list. X = side to side. Y = up and down.

This has one drawback, though. Most units you will spawn will be hostile, but what if we want to control the units we spawn? I haven't actually found a way to change the friend/foe of the spawned units, but there is a workaround for that using the debug mode.

Turn debug mode on by typing GameView:Mode_ToggleDebug(). The game will now world debug mode, but what we need is figure(unit) IDs that are currently on the map.

To get what we want, type DebugInfo:ToggleCategoryMode() once, or until you see the text in the upper left corner change to "Figure Debug: Figure#". Now a number (figure number) will appear on every unit on the map.

Now we will transform a preferably friendly, controllable unit into another by typing FigureToolBox:TransformFigure(figureNumber, unitID to transform to, <any number>, <any number>)

Apparently, if the last two numbers are 0, your unit will not change in level. If they are any other number, then the unit's level will change to reflect the new unit's max level. If you transform your avatar, you will not get extra skill points by leveling up this way. Note that the icon shortcut for your avatar will disappear. Until you make any modification to your equipment (just unequipping or equipping anything will work), it will not have any effect on the stats. But if you unequip your weapon after this, you might not be able to attack (haven't tested this with all units). You will also lose your spells, but you will gain the new unit's ones, if it has any. The spells will activate automatically during combat. Be careful, if your avatar dies while transformed, you will be stuck. It will not respawn at the last bindstone. Your avatar will change back to normal when changing maps, but can't enter portals, so the only way to change back is to use a bindstone.

Example: Say I want to transform my avatar into End of All Hope. My avatar's figure number appears to be 83. The End of All Hope's unit ID is 151. If I wanted to jump to this unit's max level (30), I would type:
FigureToolBox:TransformFigure(83,151,1,1)
else, I would type:
FigureToolBox:TransformFigure(83,151,0,0)
thus transforming while staying at the same level.

Other working console commands are:
Application:TakeFigureControl(figureNumber)
Allows you to control any unit already on the map. The unit friend/foe will still be the same, though. So it will still be attacked and will attack all units it was an enemy to before taking control of it.

Application:Test_FigureVanish(figureNumber)
Removes any unit from the map."

Just to clarify on the summoning of units, I have not found a way to find the map's X and Y coordinates yet, so trying to place a unit in a specific place is rather difficult. If anyone knows how to find map coordinates, please impart your knowledge.

ALSO, I do have an entire list of unit IDs, but it is too long to list here. I can provide IDs if requested. Just in case you want to transform your avatar into a Demon Lord (2421) in Liannon.

The map coordinates also work for the teleportation cheat for your avatar. Again, you might mess up the game putting random coordinates in, but the only map I know this would be useful is on the map with the Emerald game in SotP. It's impossible to win, so you're never meant to open the chests. Luckily for us, they actually put stuff in the chests anyway, and I do know the coordinates for this one.
Type:
Application:TeleportAvatar(240,440)
May need a space between the coordinates, I can't remember.
To get back on the pathway to the right, type:
Application:TeleportAvatar(260,440)

FIX FOR HIRIN DIALOGUE

Apologies, I know this isn't technically a cheat, but it's a fix using the cheat window or 'console' in game. I can't remember the map name but it's the map where you talk to Hirin in SotP. I always found his 'side quest' kind of odd and it turned out to be a bug.

Again, this quick fix is taken from the SpellForce website, and I don't have the name of the user who provided it, but here is the quote anyway.

"For Hirin's text there is a quickfix to be typed in the console:

open console (CTRL +)

-type:

doscript("GdsVariables")

SetNpcFlagTrue{Name = "HirinBasicsTold" , NpcId = 11083 , PlatformId = 202}

close console with Esc."

LAST SECTION

All of these SHOULD work on a retail copy of Platinum. Last I checked, they also all worked on the Steam version, even after the update. (Getting the widescreen mod for retail is a lifesaver). Have not tested on GOG or any other platforms. Let me know if these no longer work or anything.

Sorry if this is too much to read if you were looking for one cheat in particular or don't care. I just thought it might be nice to have everything I've used and enjoyed in the same place. It might be incorrect to include console cheats here, I'm not sure. Let me know if I've done anything wrong or you need more explanation etc. Otherwise, enjoy. I love SpellForce :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Sebubble on Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ethicalize
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: SpellForce Platinum Edition - All Cheats (Fast Unit Spawn Included)

Post by ethicalize »

Any way of getting the Unit IDs table ? Havent had much luck of finding it anywhere

Sebubble
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sebubble »

ethicalize wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:41 pm
Any way of getting the Unit IDs table ? Havent had much luck of finding it anywhere
Hey, I would be happy to upload/send the unit ID list (word doc) but unsure how to do this. Let me know how you'd like to access it :) Also apologies for my late response. I don't check this as often as I should.

VenomBronyPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VenomBronyPL »

doesnt work at all , Instatnt unit build (that i was searching for , and dont work -.-) and Spellforce Platinum Edition Script , when im pressing white box to activate it , my CE have ,,no respond'' message , after a while it comes back to normal but when i click on it again , the same thing hapening.
Propably this table is broken , can you fix it ?

Sebubble
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sebubble »

[QUOTE="VenomBronyPL, post: 125880, member: 33442"]

doesnt work at all , Instatnt unit build (that i was searching for , and dont work -.-) and Spellforce Platinum Edition Script , when im pressing white box to activate it , my CE have ,,no respond'' message , after a while it comes back to normal but when i click on it again , the same thing hapening.

Propably this table is broken , can you fix it ?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, as far as I know, it should still work. I have patched back to version 1.54 on Steam (which you can do quite easily through the Steam settings) as the updated version of SpellForce was riddled with issues. This should also still work on the retail copy, however I haven't used it in a while so I will check. The only 'fix' I can think of at the moment is that you're using the latest version and it might not be working due to that, so patching back is all I can suggest.

Xender13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xender13 »

Hello the new version don't work, can you fix it ? thank's !