Game Version: Early Access CL#96731 | 08-04-2019
- [Num 1] Unlimited Health
- [Num 2] Easy Kills
- [Num 6] Increase Move Speed
- [Num 7] Increase Jump Height
- [Num 9] Infinite Fuel [Jetpack]
- [Num *] Turbo Manual Crafting
- [Num +] Infinite Ammo [Rebar Gun]
- [Num .] Rapid Fire [Rebar Gun]
- [Pg Up] Infinite Fuel [Chainsaw]
- [------] Inventory Size
- [Num 3] Unlimited Items [Crafting / Building]
- [Num 4] Unlimited Items [Drag & Drop] (ColonelRVH)
- [------] Clicked Item [Change amount manually]
- [Num 5] Infinite Fuel [Biomass Burner]
- [Num 8] Infinite Fuel [Vehicles]
- [Num 0] No Power Requirement [Factories]
- [Num /] Quick Milestone Time Reset
- [Num -] Instant Analysis
Any damage taken does not lower player's health.
Kill other characters with one single hit.
Increase Move Speed
Doubles your walking / running speed.
Increase Jump Height
Doubles your jumping height.
Turbo Manual Crafting
Craft almost anything with one single hit in the workbench.
Stops fuel consumption, requires at least 1 fuel item in inventory.
Allows you to change your inventory size.
* Aftering activating open your inventory, change the value and re-open your inventory.
Unlimited Items [Crafting / Building]
When crafting or building the game thinks you have 9999 of each item in your inventory.
* Will still consume items from your inventory.
Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]
Drag and drop an item from 1 slot another slot to duplicate the item with max itemstack amount.
Click on an item and change the amount.
* Use keys arrow up/down to increase/decrease the amount by 10. When holding down ctrl it will increase/decrease by 100.
No Power Requirement
All buildings/factories are powered even if no power cable is attached.
Quick Milestone Time Reset
Reduces the time to go to next milestone to 35 seconds.
* 35 seconds is the minimum in other to still have a proper animation of the spaceship leaving a returning.
Sets all analysis times to 1 second.
* Active before starting an analysis.
Infinite Ammo [Rebar Gun]
Doesn't consume Spiked Rebars.
Rapid Fire [Rebar Gun]
Increases fire rate of the Rebar Gun to 10 spikes per second.
* Infinite Ammo needs to be enabled.
Version 1.09 | 10-04-2019
- Table update for game version 96731.
- Renamed: Unlimited Items [Drag & Drop] to Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop].
- Changed: Duplicate Items to always dupe the items to max stack and never remove the dragged item.
Version 1.08 | 02-04-2019
- Table update for game version 96463
Version 1.07 | 27-03-2019
- Table update for game version 96032
Version 1.06 | 23-03-2019
- Added option: Infinite Ammo [Rebar Gun]
- Added option: Rapid Fire [Rebar Gun]
- Added option: Infinite Fuel [Chainsaw]
Version 1.05 | 23-03-2019
- Fixed option: Infinite Fuel [Jetpack]
- Added descriptions (activate INFO / HELP option)
Version 1.04 | 23-03-2019
- Added option: Instant Analysis
- Changed option: Renamed "No Ship Return Time" to "Quick Milestone Time Reset", now takes 35 seconds to unlock next milestone. This way the ship animation should play correctly.
- Fixed option: Increase Move Speed should now only affect player
- Fixed option: Clicked Item
Version 1.03 | 22-03-2019
- Added option: Turbo Manual Crafting
- Added option: No Ship Return Time [Milestones]
- Added option: Clicked Item [Manually change amount]
- Changed table: Added categories and compact view mode
Version 1.02 | 21-03-2019
- Added option: Infinite Fuel [Vehicles]
- Added option: Infinite Fuel [Jetpack]
- Added option: No Power Requirement [Factories]
- Changed option: Unlimited Items [Drag & Drop] increased item amount from 77 to 200
- Added hotkeys to toggle scripts
- Added LUA script to auto attach to game process
Version 1.01a | 20-03-2019
- Fixed option: Unable to disable Unlimited Items [Crafting / Building]
Version 1.01 | 19-03-2019
- Updated option: Infinite Fuel
- Added option: Increase Move Speed
- Added option: Increase Jump Height
Version 1.00 | 19-03-2019
- First Release
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1