Hi, sharing my table for Metro Exodus. Should be working for all platforms except Microsoft Store.
- Infinite Health
- Damage Multiplier
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Stamina
- Infinite Flashlight
- Infinite Resources (Scrap, Chemicals, Filters, Medkits)
- Infinite Mask Durability
- Infinite Mask Filter Time
- Infinite Weapons Pressure & Current
- MS (Mouse Speed)
- FOV (Field of View)
- No Sway
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- No Reload
- No Cleaning
- No Overheat
- Time of Day
- Walk Mode
- Speed Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Teleport Mode
- Change Difficulty
Press . to activate all options, * for Damage Multiplier, + and - for inc/dec time of day, Home for Teleport Mode, End for Stealth Mode, Y for Speed Mode, F6 for Change Difficulty.
Regarding Teleport Mode you should always have Inf Health active and save game before use.
You will probably need to change hotkeys (depending on your language).
Press [;] to Save Position, Press ['] to save current position and load previous position, Press [\] to undo position.
Press [-] to Lock/Unlock undo position, so you dont overwrite it with load position.
Press [.] to No Collision, so you can move yourself with arrows without colliding with objects.
With arrows you can move your current position in X, Y, Z axis. Useful when you get stuck.
- Inf Health now works for fall damage.
- Added No Cleaning so that weapons never get dirty.
- No Cleaning should now work on pirated versions.
- Added Teleport Mode (still pretty rough on edges, but will do its work).
- Fixed One Hit Kill
- Added Field of View.
- Fixed Inf Ammo for remaining guns (Helsing, Valve).
- Fixed gun freeze with No Reload (single shot guns will reload).
- Inf Ammo for Flamethrower.
- Added No Sway, Super Speed (credits to ZeroHackAllCheats).
- Added Stealth Mode (credits to xorps).
- Updated to latest version (ranger update).
- Updated to latest version (DLC The Two Colonels).
- Updated to latest version (DLC Sam's Story).
- Fixed some scripts (e.g. teleport should now work much better, no cleaning bug in first dlc with slime...)
- Added Walk Mode (walk faster than usual), No Spread and Change Difficulty (best for hardcore ranger when you need to quick save).
- Updated to latest version (Denuvo removal).
- Fixed death by fire.
- Replaced One Hit Kill with Damage Multiplier.
- Added Infinite Stamina for endless sprint. Added Mouse Speed for those who want precise speed.
- Compatibility with GOG version.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1