We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Post by tfigment » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:55 am

MrLentes wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 pm
can anyone help me. i make one of my players 250 CA/PA, nothing wrong here, now this player is wanted for a lot of big money clubs and his release clause is fairly low for that CA 26.5M so i want increase his clause but as he has bonus fees i cant change the release clause cause the bonus fees take the whole 8 clauses spaces in the CE table for clauses/bonus
Not familiar with using that particular technique. My solution to unwanted transfers in last game was to set "Start Date" to basically the current date so that players were always in a "new contract" and not willing to negotiate also helps if "End Date" is at least 1 year in the future. This seemed to stop most new offers. Further I noticed that big teams pursue known players so if lowering player "Current Rep." might helps but I didn't really research that. Finally I noticed that for a week those teams would try and I could just set "Weekly Wage" to unrealistic high number by adding a few zeros for a few days and they would stop trying until the next transfer window. (The last can have consequences with your finance review to so make sure you don't exceed caps but that only happens once a week so change it back after the WNT icon goes away.)

You cannot add clauses but you might try changing an existing clause like relegation or something to what you want. Careful when changing these because not all 8 spots are valid for that player. I think I showed the start and end positions for a guide but its kinda hard to use right. I was going to rewrite this to be like relationships but that takes time and not too interesting to me.

chax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Post by chax » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm

MrLentes wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 pm
can anyone help me. i make one of my players 250 CA/PA, nothing wrong here, now this player is wanted for a lot of big money clubs and his release clause is fairly low for that CA 26.5M so i want increase his clause but as he has bonus fees i cant change the release clause cause the bonus fees take the whole 8 clauses spaces in the CE table for clauses/bonus
set asking price equal to release clause then set to " reject offers below asking price "
that solves the transfer issues, but sadly not the guy's happiness, if he's unhappy then you can only depend on your dressing room.