Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
1. Tested game version V1.01, V1.015. May work on other versions.
"Glowing Set to Glowing?" sets Slugcat to glowing.
"Air Set to Massive?" sets underwater Air to massive.
"Enemy Set to Dead?" sets most Enemy to dead.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "StoryGameSession Stats -> saveState -> deathPersistentSaveData -> karma". Karma.
"Speed Set to Massive?" sets Speed to massive.
"Jump Boost Set to Massive?" sets Jump Boost to massive.
"Food Set to Massive?" sets Food to massive.
"Enemy Set to Mostly Blind" sets Enemy to mostly blind.
"Rain Cycle Timer Set to 0?" sets Rain Cycle Timer to 0, effectively no Rain.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1