How to make "instant" hack that values will change instantly?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

Basically, if you want you can find a random spot in the memory and do a script that changes the money value.

But that's just a bad coding.

The reason we use "what access this address" is because we have the address there.

Meaning, you have the "MyMoney" address which is "10ABCDEF " in your table.

you can see it is "10ABCDEF " in the address column, value is 0.

You want it to constantly change so you search what access it.

You found a section in the memory that does that.

In the disassembly you see:

[CODE=cea]"Asphalt8.exe"+11961A: 99 - cdq

"Asphalt8.exe"+11961B: F7 F9 - idiv ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+11961D: 8D 42 01 - lea eax,[edx+01]

"Asphalt8.exe"+119620: 99 - cdq

"Asphalt8.exe"+119621: F7 F9 - idiv ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119623: 8B 47 04 - mov eax,[edi+04]

"Asphalt8.exe"+119626: 89 15 40 BC B0 02 - mov [Asphalt8.exe+1A1BC40],edx

"Asphalt8.exe"+11962C: 89 10 - mov [eax],edx

"Asphalt8.exe"+11962E: 8B 47 04 - mov eax,[edi+04]

"Asphalt8.exe"+119631: 8B 55 08 - mov edx,[ebp+08] // <-- This is where it said it's being accessed

"Asphalt8.exe"+119634: 8B CA - mov ecx,edx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119636: F7 D1 - not ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119638: 33 08 - xor ecx,[eax]

"Asphalt8.exe"+11963A: 8B 07 - mov eax,[edi]

"Asphalt8.exe"+11963C: 89 08 - mov [eax],ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+11963E: 8B C2 - mov eax,edx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119640: C1 E8 10 - shr eax,10

"Asphalt8.exe"+119643: 33 C2 - xor eax,edx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119645: 69 C8 3B 9F 5D 04 - imul ecx,eax,045D9F3B

"Asphalt8.exe"+11964B: 8B C1 - mov eax,ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+11964D: C1 E8 10 - shr eax,10

"Asphalt8.exe"+119650: 33 C1 - xor eax,ecx

"Asphalt8.exe"+119652: 69 C8 3B 9F 5D 04 - imul ecx,eax,045D9F3B[/CODE]

So in "Asphalt8.exe"+119631 our address "10ABCDEF" is being accessed.

It means that [B][ebp+08] = "10ABCDEF"[/B]

so we can write a code instead of this that changes the value:

[CODE=cea]newmem:

cheat:

mov [ebp+08],#5000

orig:

mov edx,[ebp+08]

exit:

jmp return[/CODE]

As you can see I changed the value of "10ABCDEF" to 5000. (remember that I found out that [ebp+08] = "10ABCDEF")

Now when activating the code it will go to my cheat and then do the original code.

Meaning it will change the value from whatever it was to 5000 and continue do whatever it wanted to do in that function.

I hope this helps.
Last edited by bonzay0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sorry, but at this point the walls of text won't really help him. He just has to take his time and test things out. That's the only way his skull will comprehend the logic of those scripts and WHY he has to do it like that. This reminds me of [USER=271]@Kalas[/USER], for some reason...

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

SUNBEAM this walls of text helps me a lot, but true - i need to test it and then i will understand how it works. Do you have any problem with that? If yes, dont comment.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My problem is you keep coming back asking things that were already explained to you. The "why" is going to be constant till you actually step away from the forum and waste 2-3 days testing shit out, then writing your conclusions on a piece of paper.

P.S.: Just in case it's not clear to you - and keep asking if I have a problem with people - read what's under my nick-name :) Thanks!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[USER=11389]@marek1957[/USER]

You literally, asked how to get a script working, deleted your post then 2 days later you asked the same question again and said you forgot what you changed. I agree with [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] I think doing the tutorial and learning CE a little will help you hack this one game that you're so interested in. It seems like more effort is put into not learning CE than just learning it in the first place.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=91]@ShyTwig16[/USER]: Which is why I said he reminds me of Kalas :) That fucker's still doing the same shit these days, which I predicted he would: rather than learning assembly, he's self-loathing with the small hooks he's "creating" (I used "" cuz a big part of that is using CE's auto-generate-my-hook feature Dark Byte should never have invented; people using automation often don't evolve).
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]

Yeah, I think the title really said it all; "How to make "instant" hack that values will change instantly". This could just be a language barrier but the title seems to say right off the bat the person has very little knowledge about "game hacking" (computers really) and it's most likely because they like to go for the low hanging fruit (even when it's rotten, and at the expense of others).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Next thing you know we're gonna move to philosophical discussions and how me/you belittle him; or some randomly thrown reactions of dislike + animosity towards us ;) Mark my words? :)

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

SUNBEAM thanks for your kind words :-) i really appreciate that, I want to learn CE and ASM! I really want to! But all I found was shitty tutorials on YouTube or other forums. But I cannot find any good "book" about ASM on internet. If you have some good valuable infos where I can learn these important stuff, give me the links :-)

I dont want to asky WHY all the time - I just want to learn it by myself and like you want to know, I always spending more than 3 days on my shit and testing testing testing. But when I end in no-way-back and I am stuck, I am getting back to forum to ask for help.

And I am trying to hack only Asphalt8 game. Why? because then I will have a knowledge and then the other games will be easy for me to hack :-)

I dont want to argue with anyone, I dont want to make any spam here because this forum is very important to me - sometimes I am doing the BAD stuff like asking about 1000+ questions, then I am forgetting about that and ask again in few days later xd Sorry for that but I am not a kid, I am 30 years old and I am also working 10 hours per day in some company so I am using my free time to hacking so its normal that I sometimes forgot about what I asked a week ago. Please forgive me...

And know, after what you all wrote to me, I will test everything and when I will be stuck, I will come again to discuss with you guys who know CE like your hands :-D

And please forgive me for my bad language.. I know English very well and I understand antyhing but I cant write with grammar very good :-P sorry for that.
Last edited by marek1957 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

Don't mind SunBeam too much. He always is... well... a Trouble-Maker.

He is one of the best out here, you should try to learn from him (even though sometimes he shows how he did something and I can't understand what the heck he talked about, so many pictures with so many colors and CE in the background... I might need to check my eyes)

I learned assembly for like 1-2 years and still don't know everything (I learned it when there was little to no info about 64bit stuff)

As for topic. I think we all answered you quite enough.

We have plenty of tutorials over here, and you can always activate the CE tutorial to try it out and find new stuff.

As for assembly there are many many tutorials out there, surely one of them can fit your need.

Learning is hard at the start. I for once need personal guidance in the first few steps and then can self learn.

If you think that written tutorials and youtube videos aren't enough or are just bad, I suggest looking for a personal online tutor.

Maybe even get a personal tutor from here.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I think he should take several steps back, before gamehacking and Cheat Engine or its tutorial. Learn ASM the proper way, studying instructions, what they do, the syntax, logic, flags, etc. and write your own simple ASM programs with RadASM and masm32. Then load that simple program your wrote in a debugger and trace each line manually, making notes and jumping to personal conclusions. Then move to figure out the equivalences between x86 and x64 code. You just jumped directly into gamehacking, when things are the other way around.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 45416, member: 11389"]...But all I found was shitty tutorials on YouTube or other forums...[/QUOTE]

So all the ones on this forum and the CE wiki are awesome, right; just to be clear. Plus who ever heard of "feedback" on a forum, I mean, who'd re-post tutorials just so people can talk about them, or give suggestions. Pfff, that's just ludicrous, I tell you what.

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 45416, member: 11389"]And I am trying to hack only Asphalt8 game. Why? because then I will have a knowledge and then the other games will be easy for me to hack[/QUOTE]

So basically, in the past you have just about refused to work on any thing but this one game, so it will be easier later. Umm no sir, I do believe your logic is flawed.

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 45416, member: 11389"]...but I am not a kid, I am 30 years old...[/QUOTE]

Say What!

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 45416, member: 11389"]...I know English very well and I understand antyhing but I cant write with grammar very good...[/QUOTE]

Are you like distant cousins with Confucius? Some of the stuff you say is very perplexing.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu May 10, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45430, member: 12587"]^ I think he should take several steps back, before gamehacking and Cheat Engine or its tutorial. Learn ASM the proper way, studying instructions, what they do, the syntax, logic, flags, etc. and write your own simple ASM programs with RadASM and masm32. Then load that simple program your wrote in a debugger and trace each line manually, making notes and jumping to personal conclusions. Then move to figure out the equivalences between x86 and x64 code. You just jumped directly into gamehacking, when things are the other way around.[/QUOTE]

No Flat assembler, you make me sad.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 45416, member: 11389"] I want to learn CE and ASM! I really want to! But all I found was shitty tutorials on YouTube or other forums.[/QUOTE]

Sir [USER=11389]@marek1957[/USER] makes me remember about myself around 10 months ago at Aug 25, 2017.

At first i'm just lurking tables in this forum, mostly from Sir [USER=1]@STN[/USER] and Sir [USER=68]@Recifense[/USER] :D

But sometimes not all table/trainer for certain games i can found in here, so like it or not i must make one, learn from zero.

I think Youtube vid tutorials from "Cheat The Game" are easy to understand sir

Try to check those yt channel sir, if you haven't seen his videos ;)