So I'm working on a table for the Demo. It's still WIP but figured I'd post it for comments/suggestions/bug reports/etc.
What you can edit:
- Their name
- Their title/class name
- Their class ID (so you can have multiple Killias if you like)
- Current Subclass (useful if you're leveling via Geo Blast in a 20* carnage trap)
- Their Overload (I stole most of these from the comments in Kuugen's table)
- Their Unique Evilities (so you can change the locked evility slot(s))
- Learned Common Evilities
- Learned Unique Evilities
- Unique Evility Slots (including story character slot, max 5)
- Common Evility Slots (both sets, max 10 of each)
- All Base Stats
- All Extract Stats
- All Eclipse Power Stats and the number of cap boosts you've had (game max is 99)
- Base resistances for Fire/Wind/Water/Star (but haven't been able to work out weapon resistances)
- All Aptitude Boosts
- Enemy Kills
- Ally Kills
- Max Damage
- Total Damage
- Reincarnation Count
- Reincarnation Level
I've expanded on what Kuugen's done by adding Boss Floor Forever, More Carnage gear etc.. I did this so I could power through a trap to grab unique innocents; switching on Boss Floor Forever as I used a diver at floor 90+ to save a bit of time.
I've added switches for Dark Death Evilman (Hint: lock it to true when the Mr. Egg Item World Cheat Shop is active) and Miss Evil in the Character World.
Can alter the type/level/max level of every innocent in the warehouse
Items are very WIP - I've found the start of the item table and I've figured out how big each entry is and what the items level is, beyond that, not a lot.
- Recovered HP
- Recovered SP
- Game Time (You're welcome NISA)
- Days remaining of Active Curry
- Days remaining of Cooking Curry
- Item Bonus Points
- Total Cleared Floor Count
- Need to find Weapon Aptitude
- Need to get class IDs for non-playable classes (e.g. Baal)
- There's a few missing Overloads (because 0 = Default rather than none it's tedious to find them)
- Need to find base Weapon resistances
- Character skills needs finishing off - need to figure out how EXP/Level works
- Need to figure out character EXP
- Need to figure out Subclass EXP/Level (there's a long list of ints I've found but how it actually works is a mystery)
- The entries in the selected Evilities list doesn't include all the evilities selectable in the learned evilities flags.
- There's some extra junk in innocents warehouse entries that I don't understand
Item collection records
- Item ID
- Item Max Level
- Innocents in Item
- Innocent Slots
- Kill bonus/number of kills
- Base Stats
- Remaining Item Assembly bills
- Unlocked unique innocents
Item World Cheat Shop
- (I'm guessing it's another long list of 1 bit values)
- Kuugen's table sort of does these but it could do with some work
Originally this table let you edit all 128 character slots in the game. Cheat Engine really didn't like it (5 minute load times are no fun) so I'm limiting it to the first 20. The game swaps the character positions in memory when you rearange your squad, so just put your characters you want to edit in one of the first 20 slots and they'll show up in the table. This table uses relative addresses for everything and one or two really easy to find static addresses for things like the name of your character in slot 1 so should be really easy to update when the game comes out.
Has anyone got any other suggestions for things to add/comments etc.?