- The table enables Mono Data Collector, hooks the Update function in BattleTech.UI.CombatDebugHUD to fetch an instance pointer
- A key handler listens to key presses and intercepts whether or not Numpad 0 has been pressed
- Run the game, target the process in Cheat Engine's Process List (BattleTech.exe)
- Activate the [ Enable ] script
- Activate the Cheat Handler script
- Go back in-game, press Numpad 0 and have a look at the screen
- reduced damage (all damage multipliers are set to normal value * 0.1f, so a tenth of the normal damage) from enemies
- no pilot injuries
- maximum mech weapon accuracy (accuracy modifiers reduced to normal value - 20.0f chance of missing; very rare chances your mech misses the target)
- increased damage (damage per shot modifier is set to normal value * 10.0f, so times ten the normal damage)
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1