- updated undead. rewritten the player filter.
- moved the inventory editor into the [pointers].
- updated inventory editor.
- updated inf. item usage, it works on consumables now.
- updated undead, raised the "min health" threshold default to 5000.
- updated enable, random crashes caused by the script should be fixed.
- added inf. item usage
- updated undead, won't affect player weight now.
- changed ignore energy to inf. energy.
- added zero weight
- added inventory editor.
- health still drop until it reaches the "min health" threshold specified.
- "min health" default: 5000.
- setting "min health" too low can still let you die from attack if the damage took is greater than your current health.
- energy won't decrease.
inf. item usage
- quantity still drop until it reach 1 when you use an item.
- makes all items in your inventory weight ZERO.
- effect would be gone upon game reboot. i.e., you need to re-activate the script for every new game sessions.
- allows you to edit the "quantity", "weight", and "value" (cost/price) of the items in your inventory.
- when enabled is activated, access the inventory menu (in fact, any menu other than the esc menu will do) to fetch the "inventory base".
- when the "inventory base" is loaded, change the "item slot" value and the pointers under "[item slot base]" will show the corresponding items info.
- don't edit the pointers in GREY unless you know what you are doing.
- don't freeze any pointers unless you know what you are doing.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1