Here is my contribution for "Blitzkrieg I and II GOG Anthology Pack":
- "Blitzkrieg version 1.2";
- "Blitzkrieg Burning Horizon and Rolling Thunder version 1.2";
- "Blitzkrieg II version 188.8.131.52";
- "Blitzkrieg II Fall of the Reich version 184.108.40.206";
- "Blitzkrieg II Liberation version 220.127.116.11";
Each table contains a script with the following features:
Code: Select all
=========================================== Game Title : Blitzkrieg II Game Version : 18.104.22.168 Game Sponsor : Internet (GOG Anthology Pack) Proces Name : Game.exe Script Version: 1.0 CE Version : 6.2 Release date : 06-May-2013 Author : Recifense History: 06-May-13: First Release Features: - God Mode  - Unlimited Ammo  - Unlimited Reinforcement Points  - Unlimited Supply  ===========================================  For human player's units;  For human player's units;  For human player;  For human player's supply trucks; =========================================== HOTKEYS: CTRL+Home = Enable all cheats; CTRL+Home = Disable all cheats; =========================================== [NOTE] I know this game has embedded cheats. It is up to you to use the table or not. ===========================================
The features are DISABLED by default. For enabling any of them, just change its value to 1;
Note: There are HOTKEYS. Have a look at the Table Extras for more information.
Note: The script now uses the new CE command ASSERT and will not load if it is incompatible with the running game version.
It is for CE 6.2
Thanks go to BeyZade, the guy who requested the tables and tested them.
Cheers to All!
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1