Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a contribution for Tales of Symphonia. I made this table with TSFix installed and have only tested that. I'm not sure if it will work with the base game.

I have options for God Mode (Infinite HP), One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and Infinite In-Battle TP so far. I will work on other options as I have time.

EDIT1: I ported over the Experience, Gald & Grade Multiplier's from the previous table someone made and also came up with an Infinite Item Usage or Set Item Amount option. Just turning the option on grants Infinite Item Usage, but you can change the value of Set Item Amount and when you use or discard an item, it sets it's value to that amount.

EDIT2: Thanks to the maker of the first table for Tales of Symphonia, I ported over the pointers they had setup with modifications to get an updated base pointer. It has options for Character Stats, Experience, Items and many more they had setup.

EDIT3: Fixed an issue with God Mode working for some enemies. Hopefully, this works better. Still didn't test every enemy, but works on the issues that were brought to my attention now.

EDIT 3.1: It seems I had the wrong location again to determine players versus enemies for the God Mode. I attempted another fix. Hope this one works better.

EDIT 3.2: It seems I didn't have it right again for God Mode. I changed it to check in 2 places to determine player versus enemy. I really hope this fixes it for good.

EDIT 4:
I am playing through this game again and decided to make Damage Modifier similar to my recent tables. It has HeroDamageMultiplier, EnemyDamageMultiplier, HeroCannotDie as well as the God Mode and One Hit Kill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ToS.CT
EDIT 4 file (Made Damage Modifier similar to recent tables)
(306.77 KiB) Downloaded 1583 times
ToS.CT
EDIT 3.2 file (Fixed God Mode again 3rd time a charm???(maybe))
(303.64 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
ToS.CT
EDIT 3.1 file (Fixed God Mode again)
(303.46 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
ToS.CT
EDIT3 file (Fixed issue with God Mode working on some enemies)
(303.46 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
ToS.CT
EDIT2 file (Ported over Pointers from 1st ToS table. Options for character stats, etc)
(303.46 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
ToS.CT
EDIT1 file (Infinite Item Usage and Exp, Gald, Grade Multipliers)
(9.59 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
ToS.CT
Initial file (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and Infinite TP)
(4.28 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Post by DrummerIX »

So, overall, I contributed some scripts for God Mode Infinite Item and Infinite TP and ported over other options from the 1st ToS table. It works with the TSFix installed and could even work with the base game as I did AOB scans to get most base pointers.

Let me know if you need other options or doesn't work for you.

Forgot to mention you have to view your status screen at least once after loading the table for the pointers to grab the base pointer.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

hello, thank you for the great table but what value should i put into tech known/learned to have all tech? and tech alignment is for what exactly? sorry to trouble you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Siggymas wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:26 am
hello, thank you for the great table but what value should i put into tech known/learned to have all tech? and tech alignment is for what exactly? sorry to trouble you.
I believe the description tells you what values to put for Techs Known/Learned for each character. Tech Alignment is just part of the game. I actually didn't originally create all the pointers, but the person who made the first Tales of Symphonia table made them. I ported them to this table with updates to base pointer.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am
Siggymas wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:26 am
I believe the description tells you what values to put for Techs Known/Learned for each character. Tech Alignment is just part of the game. I actually didn't originally create all the pointers, but the person who made the first Tales of Symphonia table made them. I ported them to this table with updates to base pointer.
All rite thank you for the reply :)

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Any chance of an arte canceller cheat? Many tales have canceller codes and they really open the games up a lot, especially older ones where combos are super limited

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

kratitos wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm
Any chance of an arte canceller cheat? Many tales have canceller codes and they really open the games up a lot, especially older ones where combos are super limited
I haven't seen anyone attempt to do that yet. However, the PC release is based on the PS3 release. Meaning to do spell cancel you have to cast the spell 999 times to do the cancel. So use the Arte Usage code to do it. Your best bet (unless someone makes a code) is to look into an AHK script to do it for you.

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

I don't think you understood what I meant by arte canceller, I meant this:

[Link]

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

kratitos wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:45 pm
I don't think you understood what I meant by arte canceller, I meant this:

[Link]
Ah gotcha, yeah that's impossible in Symphonia. Not even sure if it's doable with a table.

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

Hm, wonder if you are still active here, though if you are, is there any chance I am using the God-Cheat incorrectly? Seems like it freezes my HPs and those of the enemies. At least most of the times. No idea how to work around that one.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Puggymon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm
Hm, wonder if you are still active here, though if you are, is there any chance I am using the God-Cheat incorrectly? Seems like it freezes my HPs and those of the enemies. At least most of the times. No idea how to work around that one.
I'm still around. It could be I have something incorrect in determining player versus enemy. I've only played very little of the game. I will try to play some more and test things out and see if I can fix it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Puggymon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm
I played the first area some and things worked okay for me. If it's further in the game,perhaps you can send me a save file and I can test there.

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

Sure thing. Hope I got the right file here. You should be on the Map. It usually takes 1-3 fights until the god mode starts acting up and freezing the enemies HPs. Seems to happen faster if you also turn on infinite TP, though that might have been coincidence.

Hope it isn't a problem on my end.

Since adding it here does not seem to work, here is a tinyUpload link:

[Link]

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

Don't know if that helps, but it seems to happen (break) at certain enemies. Mostly those Dodo like ones and Snakes (in the area my save is from). Funny thing, One hit killing Script does not work on those either. Works fine with like Bandits and Wolfs though.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Puggymon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:05 pm
Don't know if that helps, but it seems to happen (break) at certain enemies. Mostly those Dodo like ones and Snakes (in the area my save is from). Funny thing, One hit killing Script does not work on those either. Works fine with like Bandits and Wolfs though.
Thanks for the save. I fixed the issue in the area your save is from and hopefully it works better now. It's in EDIT 3 above.