The First Templar (XP and GM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The First Templar (XP and GM)

Post by STN »

Made by Recifense

Hi guys,

Here is my contribution for "The First Templar" Version 1.00.595. The table contains two scripts with the following features:

- Find XP Address;
- God Mode;

The table also contains (when each script is active):

- Enter the XP Value to be found; (*1)
- Pointer to XP Found; (*2)

- Enable/Disable God Mode; (*3)

(*1) In the value field (default 1000), enter the XP to be found;
(*2) If the XP is found it will point to the value (just change it)
(*3) This feature is enabled by default. For disabling it, just change its value to 0;

Note: The script now uses the new CE command assert and will not load if it is incompatible with the running game version.

After downloading the table, rename it to TFT.CT and copy it to the "My Cheat Table" folder.

It is for CE 6.0

===============================================
In this game, it is very difficult to associate the values to the characters. The routines that read/write the values are used for almost everything.
Another complication is that the HP address changes everytime it is changed. So here is a table different from the others I have published.

Here are the steps to use it:

1) In order to make the God Mode work, you have to develop all your skills. So Start by cheating the XP:
- CELIAN = 100000
- ROLAND = 90000
- MARIE = 103000

1a) Cheating the XP: If you are at the biginning of the game, fight the bandits inside the church (it is needed so Celian's and Roland's XPs will be different from 0);
1b) Go to the Main Menu->skills. Take note of the XP value. ALT-TAB to CE and load the table. Now make the "TFT Find XP Script" active.
1c) In the value field of the entry "Enter the XP Value to be found", replace the default value (1000) by the XP value you took note;
1d) Go back to the game and change character;
1e) Go back to CE and verify if in the entry "Pointer to XP Found" you can see the value you are looking for. If it is OK, change this value to the one listed on 1). If it is not OK, repeat step 1d and 1e.

[note] Repeat the steps 1c-1e for each character.

1f) Back to the game, activate all skills. Once done, the HP of the characters will be:
- CELIAN = 600
- ROLAND = 700
- MARIE = 600

1g) Now activate the "TFT God Mode Script".

2) God Mode: It will work fine most of the time. But you have to disable it when fighting against the "Mercenary Leader" and "The Beast" (Don't worry, you will be strong enough to kill them). After killing them, make your health full again by eating something and enable the cheat again.

[IMPORTANT] Before closing the game, disable GM cheat (or a crash may happen)
===============================================

Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gigi669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The First Templar (XP and GM)

Post by gigi669 »

Sorry to bother but I'm a bit confused, shouldn't there be an attachment with the CE table?

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: The First Templar (XP and GM)

Post by STN »

gigi669 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm
Sorry to bother but I'm a bit confused, shouldn't there be an attachment with the CE table?
You would be right. It probably got lost in the crash (CEF).