[Request] Obenseuer

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
HueGasshole
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Obenseuer

Post by HueGasshole »

[Link]

Obenseuer (Open Sewer) is a spinoff of the INFRA game. I figured out how to cheat the OC (main coin system in the game) but can not for the life of me figure out how to cheat the Real Money (RM)(secondary coin system of the game). I do an initial scan, thousands of possibilities show up, buy something with RM, change the value and do a next scan, then I have zero results. I've tried this a number of times and with various options and it is always the same. No results on the second scan. I do have to scan for the OC each time I start the game, so I know I haven't done that the best way. Still figuring cheat engine out.

There is also a number of health conditions to deal with in the game. They are thirst, hunger, sleep. Those are minor items to deal with but if someone can figure out how to infinite those items, it would be handy.

There is also addictions like smoking, mushroom usage, and alcoholism to contend with. Those would be wonderful to set to infinite (or not not showing up at all if that is a better explanation). Those addictions then lead to mental health and health issues to deal with. Those would be quite handy to set to infinite as well.

I'm looking for:
maxed or infinite OC
maxed or infinite RM
maxed or infinite Sleep
maxed or infinite Hunger
maxed or infinite Thirst
maxed or infinite Smoking
maxed or infinite Mushroom
maxed or infinite Alcohol
maxed or infinite Mental Health
maxed or infinite Health

I don't know how many folks play this game as it is an oddball game but pretty addictive when you start. Thanks!

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Obenseuer

Post by VampTY »

I was curious about what the game is, i've downloaded some version, i have this one below:

Paste some saved game, could work or not, if not at least i could tell you how to find them or tell you their offsets, game's version is 0.3.19, now, it could change and if the saved game won't work i can't help you at all and i won't buy this game.I'll look later tomorrow at it and also the game's engine is Unity, in case they haven't changed it, in any case my outdated version is on Unity. :P

HueGasshole
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HueGasshole »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:41 pm
I was curious about what the game is, i've downloaded some version, i have this one below:

Paste some saved game, could work or not, if not at least i could tell you how to find them or tell you their offsets, game's version is 0.3.19, now, it could change and if the saved game won't work i can't help you at all and i won't buy this game.I'll look later tomorrow at it and also the game's engine is Unity, in case they haven't changed it, in any case my outdated version is on Unity. :P
The current version is 0.3.19 and it is still Unity. I've been looking for the save files and I have no idea where it is saving to. I've looked in the Obenseuer folder for Steam, nothing that looks like a save file there. Looks like all the other game data is there. I checked in MyGames in documents and there isn't even an Obenseuer folder there. Not finding anything for Open Sewer either. I know that was the original name, so I was hopeful it would still be under that.

sewerdweller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sewerdweller »

HueGasshole wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:06 pm
The current version is 0.3.19 and it is still Unity. I've been looking for the save files and I have no idea where it is saving to. I've looked in the Obenseuer folder for Steam, nothing that looks like a save file there. Looks like all the other game data is there. I checked in MyGames in documents and there isn't even an Obenseuer folder there. Not finding anything for Open Sewer either. I know that was the original name, so I was hopeful it would still be under that.
The save is located in AppData

AppData\LocalLow\Loiste Interactive\Obenseuer

HueGasshole
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HueGasshole »

sewerdweller wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:12 am
HueGasshole wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:06 pm
The save is located in AppData

AppData\LocalLow\Loiste Interactive\Obenseuer
Ah thank you. I actually just changed the game files to make it easier. A lot of things are .json files, so that's nice and easy to alter the way I need to. Plus, with certain programs, it's simple enough to change the coding to my liking. That's well enough for now. I am curious if this will be changed on game release and things a bit more secure. I don't need cheat codes anymore. I made my own sort of.