Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light +5 [Steam][Version 1.03]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light +5 [Steam][Version 1.03]

Post by VampTY »

Options:
Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Durability [Power]
Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Inventory [Ammo/Fuel]
Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Objectives [Challenges] Level [Score]
Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Objectives [Challenges] Level [Timer]
Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Endurance [Health]
Options INFO
<> Enable "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Durability [Power]" and then collect one gem to have full power!
<> Activating "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Inventory [Ammo/Fuel]" will add a lot of fuel for "Flamethrower" and for "High Power FlameThrower" and when any of these two weapons will ran out of fuel after use, just disable and enable the option, in order to refill the fuel!
<> You can deactivate "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Objectives [Challenges] Level [Score]" after you've had enough and if you want to modify the value, inside the script is "(int)10000", change that "10000" to another value, not too high though!
<> The option for "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Objectives [Challenges] Level [Timer]" will set to timer to "01:00", you can modify the value inside the script, where is "(int)60000" with whatever value you want knowing that "1 second=1000".
Notes:
- i'm a big fan of Tomb Raider games, on my signature you can find also more tables made by me for more Tomb Raider games, though for this game at start, all was just in vain, a big stupid video game crap thingy, then, after having the pack Raziel, Kain, amongst others, then, hey, the game is quite ok! :lol:

Read me in order to be able to use the table!:
- EDIT: The game code has some nasty things (in large terms), will crash any unwanted use of cheats used through a script, most of the time, during any gameplay.Using any proper pointers, with them locked will crash as well, at some points; well is another story with this plugin named stealth edit, that you can find it for free (google for it), if not, just send me a pm, use nice words.
- First thingy is to make sure to add (if you don't have it) the folder stealth edit in your Cheat Engine "\plugins" folder (the version must be 2.4.2 or newer, make sure also to add the right files corresponding to your CPU, either the 32 version or the 64 version, not both).
- Then enable the plugin in Cheat Engine through "Edit/Settings/Plugins" and select, regarding your CPU, either "umstealthedit-i386" or "umstealthedit-x86_64.dll" and "Usermode Stealthedit functionality for CE 6.5 and later (Version 2.4.2)" and finish with "OK".
- Now, in case your "Data Execution Prevention (DEP)" is disabled you'll need to enable it before using any of the scripts by just using "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn" in your "Command Prompt(Admin)" and then hit "Enter" and just restart your machine! To disable just use "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" and reset your PC, now only after you're not using any of the cheats from this table.
- Make sure to set the options right, otherwise you won't be able to activate any of the cheats, i've used Cheat Engine 7.4, that doesn't matter though!

If you want to use this for your future tables!:
For your knowledge, this plugin with these exact settings, if you're using the same way in making working cheats (taking for example any of my scripts), so, if by any chance you'll encounter a game or more games with similar antichecks, crc checks, jmp things, crash checks etc..you can bypass them easily, look in my scripts to have some idea, first, make some easy script, aob for module/region/scan ..then add what you think you might need in one of my scripts, rename your things right, then you're ok!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.CT
Table LCGOL [Steam] +5
(4.76 KiB) Downloaded 167 times