it's a rather big update, so as the file itself. it's over 3MB now..
- updated Undead, as it didn't work on some occasion. it should work always now.
- added Ignore MP, Critical Hit Mod, Combat Gauge Speed Multiplier, Cast Speed Multiplier and Instant Cast, EXP Multiplier, and Save / Tent Anywhere
- added MANY pointers, extended both [Inventory] and [Characters] for more options, e.g.:
- for [Inventory], you can edit first 10 slots of Normal Items and Key Items in the table, plus you can add new item easier via the table now.
- for [Characters], all characters' learnt Abilities, Magics, and Equipments are added. and the dropdown list of the Equipped Abilities should cover all abilities now.
- Updated Enable script to fix an AOBscan.
- Added No Random Battle
- Added a bunch of Pointers
- Changed the Static Addresses to Pointers.
Made by Cielos
- party HP would still decrease when being hit but won't be killed.
- can cast any magic with zero MP.
- MP would still drops and reaches zero normally as you use magic.
Critical Hit Mod
- hold R key before an physical attack to make a critical hit.
- change the Always Critical Hit to Enable if you want to critical hit always.
Combat Gauge Speed Multiplier
- default multiplier: x4
Instant Charge Combat Gauge
- Combat Gauge... charge... instantly...
- have to activate Combat Gauge Speed Multiplier first.
Cast Speed Multiplier
- default multiplier: x4
- cast magic instantly.
- it seems that magics have a higher priority than physical attack if they are ready at the same time, i.e., with Instant Cast activated, it's possible that your physical attack character won't be able to do their attack if your magic users keep queueing their magic casting. therefore using Cast Speed Multiplier may be a better idea for normal battle.
- have to activate Cast Speed Multiplier first.
- default multiplier: x4
- note that the onscreen display of the exp gained won't show the multiplied value, as the multiplier is applied when it's being distributed to the individual characters.
No Random Battle
- press B to Instant Battle ANYWERE.
Save / Tent Anywhere
- as title says.
# of Item Slots and # of Key Item Slots
- they show the current number of items you have in your inventory.
- if, for example, you have 2 Potions, 1 Elixirs, and 5 Mallet:
-- setting # of Item Slots to 2 and the game would think you have only 2 items in your normal item inventory, and ignore the last item: Mallet.
-- setting # of Item Slots to 4 or more would simply crash the game when you try to view your inventory.
- unless you want to add a new item, leave them alone. if you want to add an new item, see the New Item below.
Highlighted Item and its Quantity
- you may change the item using the dropdown list.
- the list are found from here.
New Item and its Quantity
- you may add new item using these 2 pointers, here are the steps:
1. Highlight the LAST ITEM in either the normal item page or the key item page, depends on which type of items you want to add.
2. you should see the Highlighted Item above showing the currently highlighted item, while New Item showing Empty, or an item that reside in this slot previously.
3. choose an item from the dropdown list of New Item, and set a Quantity.
3.1. if you're in the normal item page, you should only add an item before "====Summons==========" from the dropdown list;
3.2. if you're in the key item page, you should only add an item after "====Summons==========" from the dropdown list.
4. add 1 to either # of Item Slots or # of Key Item Slots , depends on which item page you're in. e.g., if you have 12 key items and you are adding Limit Break to the key item page, after you've done the first 3 steps, change # of Key Item Slots to 13.
5. exit and enter the inventory page again, and you should see the new item added to the end of the page.
- note that the Highlighted Item and New Item won't show the proper pointer if the item page has no item at all. for example, if you want to add a new key item to an empty key item page, use the key items slot to add a new item(s), then manually update the # of Key Item Slots accordingly.
Item ID and Quantity of first 10 slots of Normal Item and Key Item.
- for the Key Item Slots, dropdown lists are prepared for them.
some pointers for all characters:
Level and EXP
HP and its Max, and MP and its Max, Strength, Speed, Stamina, Intellect, and Spirit
when customizing the [Abilities], you can only have up to 4 of the Magic abilities at the same time: White Magic, Black Magic, Summon, Bardsong, and Ninjutsu, or the game would crash when accessing the Magic menu.
- it shows the sum of learnt abilities via using ability item in-game.
all Abilities you can learn
- set 0 to remove, 1 to add.
- they are grouped and ordered by bytes for now, if you have a better grouping idea, feel free to share.
all 5 slots of Equipped Abilities
- dropdown lists are prepared for them, all the abilities should be covered. should you find more, feel free to share it here, or add them in yourself.
- you may equip an unlearnt ability here, and it can be used as normal then; unless it's Magic ability, you'll have to add spells to the corresponding Magic Slots first.
you can customize all magics of the 5 categories here: White Magic, Black Magic, Summon, Bardsong, and Ninjutsu.
All Magic Flags
- simply added a spell to the Magic Slot won't allow you to actually use the spell, you have to enable the spell's flag first.
- copy the value of All Magic Flags AOB to All Magic Flags would allows you to use all the spells as you add them to the Magic Slots.
for every Magic category you would find these:
- same as the binary in the Abilities Learnt, it just allows you to learn the ability without scrolling back the Abilities tab.
- you can't view the spells in the Magic menu without enabling the ability.
- note that you can only have up to 4 of the Magic abilities at the same time, or the game would crash when accessing the Magic menu.
[Magic category] Flags
- same nature as All Magic Flags, but in binaries form, and is customized to only enable the current Magic category.
- copy the value of All [Magic category] Flags Binaries to [Magic category] Flags would allows you to use all the spells as you added to the current Magic category slots.
All [Magic category]
- shows the AOB of all the Magic Slots in the current Magic category.
- copy the value of All [Magic category] AOB to All [Magic category] would add all the spells to the current Magic category Slots.
# of Slots
- it shows the number of spells added to the to Magic slots.
- if, for example, you're in White Magic category, and you have Arise, Silence, and Blink in the Magic Slots:
-- setting # of Slots to 2 and the game would think you have only 2 spells in White Magic and ignore the last spell in the Magic Slots: Blink.
-- setting # of Slots to 4 or more would simply crash the game when you try to view Menu menu.
- unless you want to add a new spell, leave this alone.
enough Magic Slots for all the spells you can use for the current Magic Category.
- all Slots have a dropdown list prepared, you can easily change or add a new spell with the list.
- if you added or removed spells from the Slots, remember to manually update the # of Slots accordingly.
- set 0 to remove, 1 to add.
- you can customize all 5 equipments here, dropdown list are prepared for each equipment.
- table is made based on 3dm version.
- scripts made with AOB scans, should work on most game versions.
- adding item / customizing magic is a little bit complicated, and may crash the game if you're not careful. if you can't do them properly, you should re-read the whole text wall again. or describe how you try to do it in details here if you still can't add item, customize magic properly.
- as the table is too large, it's separated into 3 parts, to have the full table, please do as follow:
1. download and open FF4.CT.
2. hook CE to the game, activate Enable, then activate [Pointers]
3. download and open FF4 _2.CT.
4. highlight the line [Characters] in FF4 _2.CT, then press Ctrl-C.
5. highlight the line [Inventory] in FF4.CT, then press Ctrl-V. you should see [Characters] appears one line below the [Inventory] line.
6. activate the line [Characters] in FF4.CT
7. (you may close FF4 _2.CT now) download and open FF4 _3.CT.
8. highlight all the lines in FF4 _3.CT, then press Ctrl-C.
9. highlight the line [Parom] under [Characters] in FF4.CT (which is added in Step 5), then press Ctrl-V. you should see the lines from FF4 _3.CT appears right below [Parom], starts with [Edward].
- updates (if any) will be slow.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1