Noobzor

[Paid Request] R-Type Final 2: Backer Ship Unlock

Post by Last Dancer »

Game Name: R-Type Final 2
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: Latest Steam
Options Required: Backer Ships Unlock

Howdy friends!

So a bit of backstory, R-Type Final 2 received a brand new updated version with new content exclusive to the PS5 called R-Type Final 3 EVOLVED. It really annoyed the hell out of me because I've purchased all of the additional content available on the Steam version, even the dumb micro transactions. On top of that, I've found out that there's some ships that were locked behind the Kickstarter campaign behind an obscene amount of money. It seems like they've abandoned the PC version after the release of the PS5 one, so I'm willing to pay someone to figure out how to unlock those backer ships.

Normally, there's a special menu inside the game where you put in a password to get access to get access to certain ships. There are some passwords that people have figured out for the game, but none for the backer-exclusive ones. According to the [Link], there are 7 ships available in the game locked behind the backer passwords. The video attached also showcases some of these ships.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM here so we can discuss more details and find a payment method that best works for you! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Happy cheating!

Last Dancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Paid Request] R-Type Final 2: Backer Ship Unlock

Post by Last Dancer »

Bump! Still looking and I'm willing to pay a bit of a premium if it's alot of work!

marko5789
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marko5789 »

I'd like to try this, but I don't own the game

Last Dancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Last Dancer »

I found out that while the ships are in the game, its locked behind a DLC code and not an in-game password. I figured out how to do it myself so consider this topic closed!

carboy006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carboy006 »

May I ask how you achieve it? Or you just give up? :D