[REQUEST] Knights of Pen and Paper 3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EclipseBringer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Knights of Pen and Paper 3

Post by EclipseBringer »

Hi there, can somebody look into this game? i just need a GodMode or infinite health cheat honestly, thank you in advance whoever will make it <3
steam website:

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Knights of Pen and Paper 3

Post by Ella_Loves »

Pretty pretty please! Health or Golds ♥

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Oh yes +1!

Items (in storage) would be amazing! No decrease (the game relies on lvl 1 weapons to be upgraded with materials)

Items not decrease on use (you need skill books which are consumed to raise your skills)

alternatively one hit or dmg multiplier perhaps?

Values are all 4 Byte, you find 2 values for HP per character. The first is temp health for the actual battle, the second actual health. Which is why you can still die in a single battle if you only lock the actual health value.

Money is encrypted/obfuscated and has two temp values that you find while searching. Still not sure where the original value is stored.

One thing I saw that the savegame is Marshall encoded in Appdata\localow\[..]\76561198009860985\Diskdata.sav as plain text. You could edit values here with a hex editor but there is a checksum (the first 5 Bytes after the "Lastsave" token
Last edited by Chrisfearless on Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

I tried to lock both values and I still take dmg and health goes down ><

I found Gold values in 4 byte and 2 byte, locking all of them did nothing..I am really bad at this, really hope someone smart can figure out how to make the numbers change or freeze.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:33 pm
Oh yes +1!

Items (in storage) would be amazing! No decrease (the game relies on lvl 1 weapons to be upgraded with materials)

Items not decrease on use (you need skill books which are consumed to raise your skills)

alternatively one hit or dmg multiplier perhaps?

Values are all 4 Byte, you find 2 values for HP per character. The first is temp health for the actual battle, the second actual health. Which is why you can still die in a single battle if you only lock the actual health value.

Money is encrypted/obfuscated and has two temp values that you find while searching. Still not sure where the original value is stored.

One thing I saw that the savegame is Marshall encoded in Appdata\localow\[..]\76561198009860985\Diskdata.sav as plain text. You could edit values here with a hex editor but there is a checksum (the first 5 Bytes after the "Lastsave" token
My Hp is under 2 byte, I set it to 999 and locked both numbers! and it seems to be working! Thank you truly! I am still trying on the golds!

kazedoza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazedoza »

Xp values are float and 4 bytes, Max lvl at 8585000 xp.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

kazedoza wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 pm
Thanks!!!!!
It's neat! but when I did it the level changed, but the stats stayed my original level >.<

kazedoza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazedoza »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm
kazedoza wrote:
Thanks!!!!!
It's neat! but when I did it the level changed, but the stats stayed my original level >.<
Restart the game and all stats should lvl up.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

kazedoza wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 am
Ella_Loves wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm
kazedoza wrote:
Thanks!!!!!
Restart the game and all stats should lvl up.
Oh my gosh! it worked! thank you tons!!!!

Has anyone found out how to edit items?I found the numbers, I lock them but soon as I use up my books I originally had.. it's gone regardless of what I set the number to ><

jalubagaskara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jalubagaskara »

+1

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Meh, todays update also obfuscated Health and Mana, like Gold and Storage.

Game is Unity with a standard .Net "assembly-csharp.dll", btw. Lots of nice goodies to find, even some cheatmode entries. However ILSpy and every other tool I tried give me the "some reference .dll missing" approach thus preventing saving a decompiled version. Anyone experienced with that by chance?

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

+1

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:41 pm
Meh, todays update also obfuscated Health and Mana, like Gold and Storage.

Game is Unity with a standard .Net "assembly-csharp.dll", btw. Lots of nice goodies to find, even some cheatmode entries. However ILSpy and every other tool I tried give me the "some reference .dll missing" approach thus preventing saving a decompiled version. Anyone experienced with that by chance?
can you please explain how to do the cheatmode entries? Thank you

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

In short: get some .Net decompiler like ILSpy, Net Reflector etc. Decompile the "assemble-csharp.dll" in the game directory. Modify the source code you got, recompile the .dll with the free version of Visual Studio 2022.

Lot's of work, actually- That's why I asked if there is a way to trace IL (the bytecode) via cheat engine or another tool or plugin.

Edit: also found out the "searching for updates" at launch downloads inventory, storage and gold from their remote servers (three AWS IPs) and compares them. Had my savegame nuked after (successful) gold modifikation next launch. Guess that's why you have a unique ID in this game.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:57 am
In short: get some .Net decompiler like ILSpy, Net Reflector etc. Decompile the "assemble-csharp.dll" in the game directory. Modify the source code you got, recompile the .dll with the free version of Visual Studio 2022.

Lot's of work, actually- That's why I asked if there is a way to trace IL (the bytecode) via cheat engine or another tool or plugin.

Edit: also found out the "searching for updates" at launch downloads inventory, storage and gold from their remote servers (three AWS IPs) and compares them. Had my savegame nuked after (successful) gold modifikation next launch. Guess that's why you have a unique ID in this game.
Aww man! no wonder I couldn't change gold or item count! sorry your save got nuked ><