Master of Magic remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BloodshotBawb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Master of Magic remake

Post by BloodshotBawb »

i made a table its really the first i've made... so lemme know if i messed up at all but it should be for gold and mana

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MoM.CT
just mana and gold so far
(516 Bytes) Downloaded 1756 times

Izaruk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Master of Magic remake

Post by Izaruk »

I'm stoked your tackling this game and I appreciate how quickly you've gotten started, but I can't get it working. I'm certainly no stranger to using CheatEngine. I can't change the values, nor click the check boxes.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

You can also cheat books by searching for the amount of books you have in custom wizard creation.
It is stored as float, and yes, you can cheat life and death together, though I have a vague memory from the OG game of doing something similar and having an issue in the late game. Not sure though.
And in game the gold and mana are under 4byte

DaSilver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaSilver »

Yea, You sure can find the books, but I failed to do anything with them, e.g. there only 10 skill points to allocate and if you change the value of books to 12, I get -2 points and cant continue to the game

gepetolol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gepetolol »

You can find them, store them and just before clicking next update them to the value of your chosing, if you click anything else than next you'll have negative points to allocate

DaSilver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaSilver »

gepetolol wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:46 pm
You can find them, store them and just before clicking next update them to the value of your chosing, if you click anything else than next you'll have negative points to allocate
Thanks for the workaround!

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Yep, I thought I wrote that in my post, but neglected to do so, sorry :).

Blacksteel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blacksteel »

Heads up, you can also increase the population for each of your cities. Using the default 4byt Scan.

In the Master-Of-Magic\ExternalAssets\Database folder you can do most of the modding for the game.

Blacksteel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blacksteel »

DaSilver wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:27 am
Yea, You sure can find the books, but I failed to do anything with them, e.g. there only 10 skill points to allocate and if you change the value of books to 12, I get -2 points and cant continue to the game
You can change the value of the traits all to 0, look for "DB_TRAIT.xml" file then save. When you start a new game you can select 6 traits and 12 books.
Master-Of-Magic\ExternalAssets\Database folder\DB_TRAIT.xml

gepetolol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gepetolol »

Blacksteel wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:38 am
DaSilver wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:27 am
You can change the value of the traits all to 0, look for "DB_TRAIT.xml" file then save. When you start a new game you can select 6 traits and 12 books.
It also accepts negative values, ie you could put everything @ 0 except one at -36 to get all spellbooks (still need CE to have life & death concurrently)

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Blacksteel wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:38 am
Does that affect the AI? Will you face opponents with lots of traits?

jznightmare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jznightmare »

the DB_Difficulty.xml file contains the variables for starting gold and number of spellbooks/picks, if you want, you can change the value from 10 11 12 to 48. So you'll have 12 books for life/death, chaos, nature, sorcery. You can use life and death schools at the same time but you have to use cheat engine on that.

anyone know where the value of traits is stored? i feel like 6 traits is not enough :D

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

I tried using a file parser to search the content of all the files in the install folder and no result for "trait". I also tried "retort" as I think that it used to be called that, and also no luck.
Any ideas for other terms they might have used?

Frostmoore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frostmoore »

been trying and failing to edit Power, anyone have any clue on what to search for?

Old Fisher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Old Fisher »

So, here's a little something I put together.
-----
Grow mana/skill: mana or casting skill are replenished instead of being expended for spell cost.
Save mana/skill: mana or casting skill are not expended on cast.

Grow and save are mutually exclusive ("grow mana" won't activate if you have "save mana" already activated in same group, and vice versa). Select only one. "Grow skill" and "Save mana" (or vice versa) in same section combine no problemo.
World save/grow scripts work only on instant-cast spells (i.e. player has enough skill and mana left to cast the spell this turn). With "grow" scripts it is possible to accumulate skill and mana necessary for a larger spell by casting cheaper spells. May not work on special spells like "Create Artifact".
Probably doesn't work on enemy wizards. I hope.

Increase casting skill every turn: every turn casting skill is increased by 1, independently of power investment which still works as it did.
Increase casting skill fast: every turn casting skill is increased directly by amount of power invested.
These two options also are mutually exclusive. Select only one.
Almost certainly doesn't work on enemy wizards.

Add fame on city raze: instead of losing fame, gain the same amount.
-----
Scripts under "Mono-enabled" header require "Mono/Activate mono features" selected in CE menu to work.
Scripts under "AOB" header require first a spell to be cast (in world and in combat for corresponding sections). Also these scripts take long time to activate.

Have fun.

UPD: Most likely, does work on enemy wizards.
Attachments
MoM.CT
(44.24 KiB) Downloaded 749 times