Asterigos: Curse of the Stars

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Asterigos: Curse of the Stars

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Asterigos: Curse of the Stars (Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : v01.02.0000 (Demo)

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Quick Items *Hotkey Included*
- Experience, Currency, Attribute & Talent Editor *Hotkey Included*
- Hilda Character *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v01.06.0000 (Compatible with v01.07.0000 - v01.08.0000) [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- Experience, Currency, Attribute & Talent Editor pointers revised
- Minor revision to the other pointers offset

Version : v01.05.0000
- Revision to some of the editor's pointers offset

Version : v01.04.0000
- Revision to most of the editor's pointers offset

Version : v01.03.0000
- Some pointers offset revised
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
A-C.O.T.S v01.05.0000.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 3191 times
A-C.O.T.S v01.04.0000.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1022 times
A-C.O.T.S v01.03.0000.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 3715 times
A-C.O.T.S v01.02.0000 (Demo).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Asterigos: Curse of the Stars

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

The first one works. Is walking speed at the botton is named weird

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Made a table for it 2 weeks ago or so but for some reason only uploaded it in my discord server lol.
Here ya go

Code: Select all

Game Name:		Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
Game Process:		Genesis-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game Version:		01.03.0000
Game Engine:		Unreal Engine 4.27.20
Savegame:		C:\Users\<UserName>\Saved Games\AcmeGS\Asterigos\Saved\SaveGames
Cheat Engine: 		7.4 (Dark Mode)
Game Website:

If you like my work then please rate this post positive, it's easy, just hit the "Post reputation" button at the top right.
If you want to share the table then share the link to this post but do not upload this table anywhere else.

Genesis-Win64-Shipping_v1.3.CT
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 2404 times
Player:
-God Mode
-Teleport
-Inf. Health [Fixed]
--One Hit Kill [Added]
-Inf. Stamina
-Inf. Mana
-Inf. Attribute Points
-Inf. Inf. Talent Points
-Inf. Items
-Gravity (Inverse)
-FoV Modifier
-Get Items 999x on Pickup
-Set Quantity of all ya Items [Added]
-Get Item List
-Multiple Pointer Shortcuts [Added more]
Including a hell lot of in-game cheats.

Pointer
-LocalPlayer
The Table can also be found in our Discord Server:
[Link]
If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask there, we have tables for a lot other games as well.
Old Versions
Genesis-Win64-Shipping_v1.2.CT
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 366 times
Genesis-Win64-Shipping_v1.1.CT
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 413 times
Last edited by Akira on Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

I have so much fun with this game but for some reason only a few player play this.

-Don't use undead from first table cause It will make some monster/boss don't die when It should die. Maybe use table2 God mode instead or u can freeze current HP but u still die to some attacks.

leikeylosh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by leikeylosh »

Amazing work as always, thank you so much!!

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much guys for the tables

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

topboy wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:34 pm
I have so much fun with this game but for some reason only a few player play this.
Not many people are playing it because it isn’t released yet. It launches later today officially. It leaked online early.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Updated my Table:
viewtopic.php?p=269577#p269577

Updated my Table AGAIN:
viewtopic.php?p=269577#p269577

Take a look into Scripts -> Points (StopHidingShitDevs)
And in Scripts -> Points (StopHidingShitDevs) -> Inventory?

qq95604014
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qq95604014 »

One hit will cause the plot to be stuck

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

qq95604014 wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:49 am
One hit will cause the plot to be stuck
Didn't had any issues if you mean my table but ofc if you use one hit kill on an enemy which isn't supposed to die directly then that can cause issues, like a boss which has a cutscene after he loses half of his health or so.
Script does what it's supposed to do, it's on you to make sure that you don't kill something that isn't supposed to die. ;)

And ofc you can make backups of your save which is something you should always do if you use cheats and don't wanna risk losing things.
There's a reason why I post the savegame path in my table posts as well.

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

Just a quick question. Does any of the stats stay after change? They keep reverting back to their default values after a restart. The default being whatever is I'm guessing the games set limit. Also, the stat point system is weird too. If you max out everything it will remain a negative random number. Even altering said points to 0, it just reverts it on reload.

Thanks!

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Puzzled_Job wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:35 am
Just a quick question.
You can see the point limits in Pointer -> ViewportClient -> GameInstance I think, at least everything that is above the max will be reverted (the max values will also be reverted on game restart).
That you have a negative point value when maxing everything out seems to be normal, at least using the in-game cheats from the devs has the same effect.

Lake333GLD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lake333GLD »

Please update to 1.0.4! It works, but crash the game in a few minutes.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:53 pm
Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much.
Came here looking for answers activating the Preorder Bonus Outfit, saw the new update.

Asterigos: Curse Of The Stars (GOG) v1.05 (rc4) [2022-12-07]
I'm already maxed out, as far as I can be currently. Tables populating with all the correct values, and seems to function as well as ever, working on the assumption if everything's getting populated, it can be changed.

Onto why I came to this thread.
Somebody was asking for if Preorder bonus Outfit would be sold.
They were a Steam user, and I thought, easy task to give them the files.

Due to installing games across many drives, I SymLink my games to my Games Drive.
Where I'm forced to use Store Client locations (Steam, EA Desktop), and dumb names used, they are ALL SymLinks.
GOG is where I get 80% of my games, because Downloadable Offline Installers are my preference.
GOG is old school, and records where the games get installed in the Registry.

Extra Game Content, like;
setup_asterigos_pre-order_bonus_pack_1.05_(rc4)_(64bit)_(60777).exe

Go in the location in the registry automatically, even if games no longer there.
That should make it an easy task to get the right files, but no game files ever get installed.

Just these GOG management files that every GOG game has:
EULA.txt
goggame-2125000806.hashdb
goggame-2125000806.ico
goggame-2125000806.info
support.ico
unins001.exe
unins001.dat
unins001.ico
unins001.ini
unins001.msg
webcache.zip

Caveat: as the Unistall files for the game were missing, the number wasn't Incremented to 1;
That was my manual edit, to match the installed game naming.
Installation was successful, with no install log.txt created, which is what happens with GOG Installers if a required file is missing.
So It's not inserting the loose files into a pak archive.

What triggers the activation of the Preorder outfit?
The Steam version doesn't have these GOG files, and all the other files are untouched (Hash checked).
Game's Ini files are also unchanged.

So I'm working on the theory it's a check for one of these GOG/Steam files, then toggle outfit on at runtime.
It must be a memory change, or I'd get a failed hash check, and the outfit isn't baked into a save.
Checked that, when I tried to install the v1.04 Pre-order Bonus in the 1.05 game, and the old installer wouldn't work.

Anyway, it's a weird way of going about activating the Preorder Bonus, but changing memory toggles based on store files existing is the only way I can think of to do this, and Cheat Engines made for such things.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

You seem to be close to the solution as, based on inno install script used to deploy the pre-ordered pack, there is noting else built but .hashdb and .info, plus couple of lines written to the registry

Code: Select all

Root: HKLM; Subkey: "SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\2125000806"; ValueName: "buildId"; ValueType: String; ValueData: "56229006409457217"; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: uninsdeletekey 
Root: HKLM; Subkey: "SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\2125000806"; ValueName: "ver"; ValueType: String; ValueData: "1.06 (rc3)"; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: uninsdeletekey 
Root: HKLM; Subkey: "SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\2125000806"; ValueName: "lang_code"; ValueType: String; ValueData: "{code:getLangCode|}"; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: uninsdeletekey 
Root: HKLM; Subkey: "SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\2125000806"; ValueName: "osbit"; ValueType: String; ValueData: "64"; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: uninsdeletekey 
Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:04 pm
Came here looking for answers activating the Preorder Bonus Outfit, saw the new update.

Asterigos: Curse Of The Stars (GOG) v1.05 (rc4) [2022-12-07]
I'm already maxed out, as far as I can be currently. Tables populating with all the correct values, and seems to function as well as ever, working on the assumption if everything's getting populated, it can be changed.