Aloft demo max / infinite basic resources table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ihaveaskimask
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Aloft demo max / infinite basic resources table

Post by ihaveaskimask »

Ill be honest im a bit of a noob and forgot how to make a value static but i found all the values for all the crafting resources (wood logs, planks, rock, sharp rock, cloth, fungi, rope, and bones) and maxxed them out at 9999, which should be more than enough for any messing around,

if someone can show me how to change it to infinite or just static and unchanging thatd be great :D

edit: the link to the game/demo

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Aloft-infiniteresources1.CT
(2.7 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by ihaveaskimask on Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ihaveaskimask
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Aloft demo max / infinite basic resources table

Post by ihaveaskimask »

also if anyone has link to a general tutorial for being able to unlock all recipes in a game id like to learn how to do this sorta stuff lol.

Thanks! 8-)

SlySnake96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlySnake96 »

ihaveaskimask wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:13 pm
Ill be honest im a bit of a noob and forgot how to make a value static but i found all the values for all the crafting resources (wood logs, planks, rock, sharp rock, cloth, fungi, rope, and bones) and maxxed them out at 9999, which should be more than enough for any messing around,

if someone can show me how to change it to infinite or just static and unchanging thatd be great :D

edit: the link to the game/demo
I don't know anything about creating scripts but I know one place to start is doing pointer scans for the address.
Find the initial address and do a pointer scan on it to find out the addresses it point to.
I honestly can't do a good job at explaining how to do it properly but I know there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube how to pointer scan properly which is where I learnt about it.
Hope this helps because I am honestly too lazy to make my own CT's anymore LOL.
It's just too much out of my time to do it anymore.

SlySnake96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlySnake96 »

EDIT:

Preface:
For anyone who wants to correct me, as I have said, I am not a pro I just understand the bare basics, so please only give constructive criticism.

My Findings:
The game appears to find the resources in each slot, however from my own testing, those values in your table appear to be the addresses for each slot that those resources were in at the time.
For example I would guess that you had your resources is this order just based on my own outcomes when finding each address:

Note at the end of each address, the offset followed by the decimal value between each address.
Slot 1: Cloth Your Address 20E9E6D8E5C +450 = 1104
Slot 2: Rocks Your Address 20E9E6D8E2C +420 = 1056
Slot 3: Fungi Your Address 20E9E6D8DFC +3F0 = 1008
Slot 4: Rope Your Address 20E9E6D8DCC +3C0 = 960
Slot 5: Sharp Rocks Your Address 20E9E6D8D9C +390 = 912
Slot 6: Wood Logs Your Address 20E9E6D8D6C +360 = 864
Slot 7: Bones Your Address 20E9E6D8D3C +330 = 816
Slot 8: Wood Planks Your Address 20E9E6D8A0C +300 = 768

Here you can see what are most likely the next slots in the inventory:
Slot 9: Unknown Next Address 20E9E6D89DC +2D0 = 720
Slot 10: Unknown Next Address 20E9E6D89AC +2A0 = 672

The game doesn't seem to care about each individual resource only what resource is in the scanned slot.
When you switch that resource to a new slot and rescan for it, you will find that it discovers a whole new address than what you first found, that is because it is only finding the slot address and what value that slot address should be.

END EDIT:

This is why I am suggesting trying AOB scanning instead.
This video is from the guy I learnt from and am currently learning about AOB Scanning as well which is how I figured all this out.
This might be easier than pointer scanning, depending on how patient you are.
CREATOR: Cheat The Game
VIDEO TITLE: Have Cheat Engine Find Your Address Cheats For You For Any Game AOB To Data
VIDEO LINK: