Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound Item Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shaiming Long
Noobzor
Noobzor

Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound Item Editor

Post by Shaiming Long »

This is a simple table that allows you to edit the first item in your inventory.

Use the sort option in-game to move any unwanted item to the top of the list, and then use the table to change that item to any other.

You have a master list at the top of the table, then expanding categorised lists to make it easier finding of specific items.

Do make sure to use with caution, back up your saves as this is a very basic table. There appears to be more item ID information than this table changes so problems could arise.
As of uploading the table it appears to be stable.

For anyone making a better and more complete table, feel free to use whatever you can from this table.
The item list should be complete, I spent 6 hours meticulously going through over 10,000 values. However there may still be mistakes and/or errors. If so, please let me know and I'll correct them, thank you.

EDIT: Fixed a couple of item ID errors, added item ID 2 (so changed items display correctly in the equip screen), item rarity, HL (money) and character slot 1's Mana. You can move any character to the top of the list using the sort menu to change their Mana.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Makai Kingdom Reclaimed and Rebound Item Edit.CT
(76.06 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
Makai Kingdom Reclaimed and Rebound Item Edit.CT
(62.59 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Last edited by Shaiming Long on Thu May 12, 2022 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound Item Editor

Post by Asuma »

Thanks for the table! Will be able to edit item stats? Tried finding them with CE and couldn't find a value.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

I guess people could do tables similar to Disgaea series in this one(or so i hope) as it's same company behind(another entry in the series or a spin-off). Also together with this one, the ZHP Hero vs. Dark something was also released together with this one(same day). It's also a spin-off within disgaea series but kinda made Pokémon Dungeon Crawler alike(from GBA). The game that on PS3 became God Something Paradox with better textures/different story. Oh well, i hope all of these games comes to PC and people make cheat tables with more options i guess... or at least kinda similar with Disgaea stuff =)

Shaiming Long
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shaiming Long »

Asuma wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:43 am
Thanks for the table! Will be able to edit item stats? Tried finding them with CE and couldn't find a value.
To the best of my knowledge of the game, no. The item's stats are pulled from a reference table in the game which is the only reason this type of table seem to work when compared to Disgaea, where the item will change but the stats remain the same.

The only way I know to increase an item's stats is through rarity stars and I haven't gotten far enough in the game to start finding them yet.

Shaiming Long
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shaiming Long »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 9:16 am
I guess people could do tables similar to Disgaea series in this one(or so i hope) as it's same company behind(another entry in the series or a spin-off). Also together with this one, the ZHP Hero vs. Dark something was also released together with this one(same day). It's also a spin-off within disgaea series but kinda made Pokémon Dungeon Crawler alike(from GBA). The game that on PS3 became God Something Paradox with better textures/different story. Oh well, i hope all of these games comes to PC and people make cheat tables with more options i guess... or at least kinda similar with Disgaea stuff =)
I hope someone more skilled can make a full and more comprehensive table too. I'm not skilled/knowledgeable enough with Cheat Engine to make one drop down box change multiple address values at present. It bothers me that my table works functionally, but in the equip screen the name and icon of the old items remain.

I have no experience with ZHP Hero, but I do intend to get it by the end of the month. If nobody else has made a table by then I may try to cobble something basic together.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

are the other stats like money/ mana easy to search with cheat engine ?

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

Guys, can you make a script for infinite turns?

Shaiming Long
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shaiming Long »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:52 am
are the other stats like money/ mana easy to search with cheat engine ?
Money and Mana is easy to find, I've updated the table to include money and the top character in the sort list's Mana.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

You can also find creation points.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

can someone add more cheat to the table :(

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:27 am
can someone add more cheat to the table :(
No, I don't think there will be an update

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

I managed to find EXP values for Characters by looking at gameshark codes for the original PS2 version.

Try This:

Code: Select all

MakaiKingdom.exe+3786B0
This seems to be HP

Code: Select all

MakaiKingdom.exe+378734

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

I have a few extensions to the table posted above. You can change the XP multipliers by altering the code in the scripts. I used to know how to make it easily editable, but I was too lazy to look it up.
Attachments
MakaiKingdom.CT
(77.06 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

can you add a script for infinite turns?

Shaiming Long
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shaiming Long »

Sword X wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm
can you add a script for infinite turns?
I can't figure out how to do that, sorry! Everything I've tried either fails or causes some pretty bad problems.
I do intend to add a little more soon, but I have no plans on making the table particularly comprehensive.