Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

1/30/2022 - Second version. Fixed some issues and updated instructions. Might still be broken for some
2/1/2022 - Game update & table V3. If you used the patcher to fix the game, try completely re-installing.

USAGE:
1. Target process: Taiko no Tatsujin.exe
2. At the main menu, check the box next to "Enable Achievement Unlocker"
3. Mark any song as a favorite and then unmark it with either: "Left arrow" key, "A" key, or click on the grayed out heart
4. [baseAddress] should populate
5. Check the box next to the achievement you want
6. Mark another song as a favorite or toggle the previous one off and on. Achievement will unlock
7. Repeat steps 5-6
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TaikoNoTatsujin_achievement_unlocker_V3.CT
Windows Store version 1.2.2.0
(40.81 KiB) Downloaded 783 times
TaikoNoTatsujin_achievement_unlocker_V2.CT
Windows Store version 1.1.0.0
(39.78 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
TaikoNoTatsujin_achievement_unlocker.CT
Windows Store version 1.1.0.0
(39.9 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by SvT on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by P0P0karimu »

Awesome! You’re the one!

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Loloshoo »

Follow the steps, but [baseAddress] didn't populate.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Loloshoo wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 am
Are you seeing the heart in-game on the left side of the song turn pink? Try toggling back and forth.
[baseAddress] should change from 00000000 to a different address and the value of <Id> should become 17.

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:47 am
Loloshoo wrote:
Are you seeing the heart in-game on the left side of the song turn pink? Try toggling back and forth.
[baseAddress] should change from 00000000 to a different address and the value of <Id> should become 17.
Yes, I tried many times, the value of <Id> still ??.

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Loloshoo wrote:
Last edited by Loloshoo on Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

FYI: This game doesn't even allow you to connect to your Xbox account at the moment so be wary unlocking these achievements if you care about appearing legitimate until there's a patch.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

SvT wrote:
for me also did not populate the address.
I don't know if it could be because I applied the path for the game to run.

GoldenShoot425
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GoldenShoot425 »

I tried to use table but it didn't work for me. Using favorite didn't worked.

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:36 pm
FYI: This game doesn't even allow you to connect to your Xbox account at the moment so be wary unlocking these achievements if you care about appearing legitimate until there's a patch.
FYI, there are a few ways to fix this.

This is the one I used.

But this one seems a lot less work

The issue is that the game tries to auto log you in, but Microsoft doesn't allow that since there's GDPR and all other things that are necessary. These videos merely bring up the login prompt. It doesn't modify your game otherwise and it doesn't affect your cloud progress. I've been using it for days on both xbox and windows.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:28 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
FYI, there are a few ways to fix this.

This is the one I used.

But this one seems a lot less work

The issue is that the game tries to auto log you in, but Microsoft doesn't allow that since there's GDPR and all other things that are necessary. These videos merely bring up the login prompt. It doesn't modify your game otherwise and it doesn't affect your cloud progress. I've been using it for days on both xbox and windows.

Thanks for the reply! Good to know. I'll forward the video to a few people who are eager to play.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Loloshoo wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:03 am
SvT wrote:
Loloshoo wrote:
Images don't load - try Imgur.
Any errors if you right click on the the Enable script?

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

bc17 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:45 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
That’s weird, I have seen many people on TA who are able to unlock achievements.
For the Xbox version, maybe, the Windows version can't be played without a workaround or achievement unlockers, so they did one or the other. ;)

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Try V2 that I just uploaded, and be sure that you follow the USAGE instructions very carefully.