Made by Shinkansen
Simple table for Sword Coast Legends, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
1. Tested game version Rage of Demons. May work on other versions.
1. Tested game version V151205 Community Pack Two. May work on other versions.
"HP Set to Massive?" sets HP to massive (effectively Godmode).
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "ngBaseCharacter -> AbilityTree -> TotalPointsEarned". Ability Points
- "ngBaseCharacter -> data". Lots of Character modifiers.
- "ngBaseCharacter -> Statsk__BackingField -> AbilityScores". Character Attributes.
"Cooldown Set to 0?" sets Cooldown to 0.
Some item properties are added as buffs.
"Search Range Set to Search Range Value?" sets Search Range to Search Range Value. Toggle Search on after enabling this.
"Quantity Set to Max?" sets quantity to max.
"Sight Range Set to Massive? (Auto Disable)" sets Sight Range to massive.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1