James Bond 007: Nightfire (2002)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
handlingcfg
Cheater
Cheater

James Bond 007: Nightfire (2002)

Post by handlingcfg »

im sharing my old tables,
im using windows 10 20h2 and patches from

bond 2 exe: (modern things like 1080p +144 hz support etc)
[Link]
James Bond 007: Nightfire unofficial patch, installed v5.91, than it update itself, righ now its v5.99 (31.10.21)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bond2 v0.CT
(17.26 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Bond original exe.CT
(12.25 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Last edited by handlingcfg on Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: James Bond 007: Nightfire

Post by SvT »

Wow, good memories playing this game and 007: Agent Under Fire on PS2 with my friends.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: James Bond 007: Nightfire (2002)

Post by VampTY »

Hey,

I am also playing this now, doing a full gameplay, i'm doing it for two requesters, i still need to add NO RELOAD and to decide if i should keep those options with ENEMY, is just kinda ruins the game with them, look at this weird video.I've just heard of this game for the first time this week, is fun for it's time...i'll release some table in a couple of days!

Best wishes!

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:07 am
Hey,

I am also playing this now, doing a full gameplay, i'm doing it for two requesters, i still need to add NO RELOAD and to decide if i should keep those options with ENEMY, is just kinda ruins the game with them, look at this weird video.I've just heard of this game for the first time this week, is fun for it's time...i'll release some table in a couple of days!

Best wishes!
Hi!

I Don't have the game but I can clearly see this game has a "PDB"
game.CBasePlayerItem::DefaultTouch+205 in the table from handlingcfg > means you can see all the game symbols.

It should be much more easy with a PDB to do a Player_Only_NoReload

Open the Game with IDA Pro, locate something like >GetLocalPlayer< Symbol.
Execute it OR breakpoint it what reads from it, save the result, if you have the struct -> let IDA anaylize the class until you find the Weapon Entity/Component/Class and use this a compare.
Or you can look into the Weapons Parent ( that should be the player ) to make a compare with the saved >GetLocalPlayer< result.

handlingcfg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handlingcfg »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:07 am
Hey,

Best wishes!
hi
i think no reload with enemy would make passing some levels impossible, ie: outside elevator level, enemies fire rockets to elevator, and if elevator gets too much damage you fall and die.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

handlingcfg wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:48 am

hi
i think no reload with enemy would make passing some levels impossible, ie: outside elevator level, enemies fire rockets to elevator, and if elevator gets too much damage you fall and die.
The way i always do them with reload/no reloads, they always work without errors.The no reload is for player only, just to be sure if you are talking about that.Tell me the level name, handlingcfg, of the one you say i might encounter problems and also if is on start level or on the end level, i'm using a save game 100% finished on hardest difficulty, then i'll test it!Then, later i'll reply with an update. ;)

Take care!

handlingcfg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handlingcfg »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:45 am
handlingcfg wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:48 am

hi
The way i always do them with reload/no reloads, they always work without errors.The no reload is for player only, just to be sure if you are talking about that.Tell me the level name, handlingcfg, of the one you say i might encounter problems and also if is on start level or on the end level, i'm using a save game 100% finished on hardest difficulty, then i'll test it!Then, later i'll reply with an update. ;)

Take care!
im talking about if no reload also affects npc's, i cant remember the level, you get ambushed on skyscrappers outside elevator and npcs fire at you and elevator,
if yoour code works only for player, there will be no problems

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Player only, is just the way i renamed them, in any case, i'll add info if something is hard to understand when i'll upload them.So far is like this, i'm on mission 3, with no errors so far:

Reload On or Reload Off, won't affect any npc, just the main character.Enemy One Hit ...if if you'll activate that option, with just one hit you'll kill some enemy or all enemies, the other one "Zone", if is activated, all enemies in your zone will die, just like that, without touching them!

I also added a script for a plane in mission 2 (i guess is mission 2), it can't be destroyed no matter what.I wanted also to make a script to protect the agent in mission 2, that girl, though that would just be pretty bad, too much is enough!

I'll see what are you saying in my gameplay, though i don't think i'll encounter any problems! ;)

Best of luck!