* Player Status:
- Health: can be locked if needed (incl Godmode)
- Infinite Consumables
- Stamina, Stamina horse, Oxygen: can be locked if needed
- Enemy 1-Hit Kill/Defense (you can change its initial/maximum value + God Mode Friendly)
- Progression: allows you to edit appropriate values
> Experience & Skill/Mastery Points
> Charisma Level
> Settlement Level
- Miscellaneous (incl raid alarm, timer hugr power, timer helfire, mastery score points)
* Inventory: edit/list all resource/item values (and more)
* Teleport & Coordinates (incl teleport, free roam, cam distance, save/restore coordinates)
* Time Of Day (set/lock time of day, weather)
- UPDATE 1 - v1.7
"Finalised" Enemy 1-Kill script: should now clearly distinct between friendly/enemy;
and should cover most/all Bosses (special enemies).
If you do come across enemies that are not tackled by this script, let me know!
- UPDATE 2 - v1.8
* Teleport to waypoint: changed to support current version 1.2.1 (did also some "proper" testing by travelling between worldmaps while enabled - if it would evt die, let me know: plenty more ptr_chains available)
* Minor changes: table should/could be more stable now (have moved some var_declarations)
* Added additional tests "disabling certain checks" during 'transitions & play'...
(all seem ok, but let me know if you notice something no longer working; while still fine in prev table)
- UPDATE 3 - v1.9
* Added options 'List/Remove Duplicates' in Inventory section
(again, check readme for details ~ will leave v1.7 for time being, just to be sure...)
Note: see also related pdf in post 2 below
- UPDATE 4 - v2.0
* Optimized the Inventory routine/script a bit more
* 'Full inventory' list is now sorted by type/category (made more practical sense)
* EDIT: further improved List performance...
- UPDATE 5 - v2.4
* Updated for v1.2.2: oxygen, experience & skills, inventory, free roam)
(note: experience reported as still not enabling ~ you must provide me error_msg accordingly !)
* Added: inventory: Full Items List & Item Sets + option to export to file !
(see also post 2 below related to Items List)
- UPDATE 6 - v2.6
* Updated for v1.3 (and now also Experience & Skill info should work fine)
Special thx to #machine4578 (main aob update) & #LoneStar2911 (experience & skill research info)
Note: if some values still not show properly, expand (greyed) '(pBhvChain) - Base' and upload image for me to check...
-EDIT-: added minor correction for Progression data...
-EDIT2-: minor correction for Adrenaline (now using script)...
-EDIT3-: minor correction for 'Map Waypoint' (plus_exe users) <= work in progress...
(enabling this will crash +_gamers <~ contact me if you want this fixed...)
- UPDATE 6 - v2.7
* some minor updates/clean_ups
* inventory script now runs in async mode !
* updated to latest gui
-EDIT- Important: while working on this table this weekend, I noticed i had forgotten to copy some important lua code !
(this possibly would result in not updating certain values correctly; or not at all. my bad/apologies...)
- UPDATE 7 - v3.0
* some minor updates in back-end (all cheats/scripts remained untouched, apart from...)
* Inventory completely revamped (using Form now) !
(while done all proper/extensive testing, do report back if something is out of the ordinary)
- UPDATE 8 - v3.1
* updated for latest game update
* now using AOBs for all (most) pointers
(non-legit users probably best stick to prev vs; or follow guidelines explained in Readme)
* only done testing good working; not really played, apart from several FTs
* if a script does not enable, let me know (will have missed that one probably)
* if you are a plus-user, get me your exe for me to test (if needed)
* 2 features of concern: ' Enemy 1-Hit Kill' & 'Teleport to waypoint' (since these rely on specific struct_values)
(please, at least confirm good working of these 2)
* Teleport to waypoint: should now also work for Plus vs (it returned 2 sigs, and unfortunately took the wrong/1st one)
(+ additional test in tele_script to skip "init" values)
- UPDATE 9 - v3.2
* updated for v1.51 (did basic testing - populating values, enabling scripts, teleport)
ps: yep, need to revisit my roaming routine... in due time...
- UPDATE 10 - v3.7
* updated for current game v1.5.3 (and probably also works for 1.5.2) ~ the table continues to work for v1.1.2
(if the table - or parts of - does not work for you, continue/try using prev table version)
* Skills: will now be picked up immediately (no need to go to the Skills menu)
- added additional exotic resources (incl "ragnarok" section)
- Resource List now allows to edit any resource item; or set them to a predefined max_value
* any non-working values/scripts should now also work for v1.5.3
=> Special thx to :
- #VixHexven especially, for taking time, research & patience to bring this table to current game_version !
- #Sumber: for testing the table rigorously
- UPDATE 11 - v3.7d
Added: Lock Resources & Hugr to 'Inventory ~ Consumables' (research by #VixHexven)
- UPDATE 12 - v3.8 (research/testing by #VixHexven... again )
Added: 'Resources - DLC The Forgotten Saga...' section in Inventory
Updated: Adrenaline script
(also: check readme Prenotes re: latest update)
- UPDATE 13 - v3.9
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates
Note: at some point, v1.53-related coding will be removed (~ for performance reasons)
- UPDATE 14 - v4.0
* fixed adrenalin
* only supports: v1.12 & v1.6x onwards now.
note: only done limited testing, so do report back if needed
- UPDATE 15 - v4.2
* Important: v1.7x only
* several (minor) bugs
* all scripts now use 'jump far' instruction
* inventory: added descriptives for inventory lists (+ additional features); faster list_building
* adrenaline updated
* 1-Hit Kill/Defense updated (now using faction for Id-ing - also see readme)
* Infinite Consumables: updated per #Pyro's research (see pg 10-11 - big thx for that)
a. to minimize chance of crashes while travelling to a different map_location, disable any locked values (~ [Ctrl+F11)]
b. not tested with (most) DLCs (yet)
- UPDATE 16 - v4.3
* reshuffled 'player status' (seems more practical)
* added 'Miscelleanous' (incl Timer Hugr Power, Timer Helfire, Mastery Score Pts)
* some additional inventory entries (primarily _skills)
* added Weather feature (see Time of day)
* all DLCs tested
Readme updated accordingly !
Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
Important: read included Readme for more info (!), to avoid frequent crashing...
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1